Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on October 23, 2016, 08:01:29 PM
Politicians aside, what is it with the problem you have with women?

Well Hillary Gray I have no problem with women only liberals.
Liberals don't seem to have respect for anything but perversions, such as this post,
Therefore I find them quite entertaining. They also lack a sense of humor.
So here I am ROFLMAO at you and them weirdos.
No offense meant, maybe!

Have you had bad relationships in the past?

No, just presently with perverted liberals on this forum, but not enough
to fret over. Just laughable. And I love to laugh.

Have you ever talked with a counselor to discuss your problem?
I have no problem, ButI believe you do. I did say I would pray for you to find happiness.
I think perhaps I should pray for your healing. Yes I'll do that in my nightly prayers,
starting tonight, and pray that you find some peace.

Some professionals believe that men who disrespect women have extremely low self-esteem. Your self-esteem seems to be totally absent.

Now that is completely, mean and hateful resembling bullying.
Is that what your major problem is, have you been hurt so badly as a child
that you rely on bullying people?

Now that I think of it, everything you have posted these couple of days has
been of a bullying nature. In fact most of your posts on this thread have
been of a bullying nature of meanness and hatefulness.

Now, I feel so sorry for you, having to bear all that anger.

May God help you and give you peace.

I apologize for laughing you, please forgive me.

Good Night Waldo

W. Gray

In your ramblings in which you are pondering whether to lay down a torch, you seem to be saying that you are fearful of being sued.

Who are you afraid of that might bring a law suit against you?

What grounds would they have?

Have people sued you or have threatened to sue you in the past? What for? How many times?
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ross

Quote from: W. Gray on October 24, 2016, 04:59:00 PM
In your ramblings in which you are pondering whether to lay down a torch, you seem to be saying that you are fearful of being sued.

Who are you afraid of that might bring a law suit against you?

What grounds would they have?

Have people sued you or have threatened to sue you in the past? What for? How many times?

Visiting with you andealing with your ignorant liberal thing has been entertaining as all git out.
But enough is enough, because you are now very boring and you ignorance of understanding an liberal word twisting has become nauseous feeling like we are about to vomit.

So hurry up and vote for KILLARY. Ignorance fit's you well.

BYE-BYE

W. Gray

Quote from: ROSS on October 24, 2016, 07:43:24 PM
Visiting with you andealing with your ignorant liberal thing has been entertaining as all git out.
But enough is enough, because you are now very boring and you ignorance of understanding an liberal word twisting has become nauseous feeling like we are about to vomit.

So hurry up and vote for KILLARY. Ignorance fit's you well.

BYE-BYE

You mention a possible law suit, but you don't know why anyone would want to bring one against you?

And, you have, in fact, faced legal proceedings before?

One would think that with as low self-esteem as you seem to have, you would want to get it all out there in print for all to see, swagger about it, bluster a bit—a badge of honor so to speak.

Perhaps, the judge or the complainant or both were female.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Ross

What a beautiful October yesterday was. I took the family and three extra kids and an elderly cousin to the Neewollah Grand Parade in Independence. I was pleasantly surprised to see the West Elk band. They
performed and sounded pretty good. I was also very pleased to see Atty. Gen. Derrick Schmidt in the parade.

In fact, I was so pleased to see Atty. Gen. Derick Schmidt in the parade, I missed most of the parade.

I immediately headed over, to about two blocks from where the parade ends and flaged the gentleman, he remembered meeting me in Moline. We walked and talked for quite a spell. It was well worth missing the parade for.

I broke through all the firewalls between the people and the Atty. Gen. yesterday

I told him, I had been writing his office and the Governor's office about West Elk raising our property taxes illegally last fall.

I told him, I managed to finally to get past the firewall between the Governor and the people, that are designed to dissuade people. I informed him that the letter, I received from the Governor said, his constituent services told him to read my complaint. And that the Governor then sent a letter to the Atty. Gens. Executive Secretary. I told Mr. Schmidt I found her name and phone number and gave her a phone call and that she said they could not go after every case. I said that is poor excuse. when a government agency is stealing money from the taxpayers in Kansas by breaking the law. He said, he heard that there was a discrepancy in the petition. I assured him there was not, because theSchool District came back again this spring with yet another resolution to raise taxes another 8 mil and that I used the very same format for another opposition petition and now it is on the November ballot.

Folks, if they would have found any discrepancy, they had a specific amount of time to contest it in a court of law and they did not do so. They simply chose to ignore the laws of the state and flip the finger at every property owner in the West Elk USD-282 School  District.

If you choose to vote to allow them to raise your propty taxes another 8 ml on election day you deserve the future abuses they will heap on you,

I informed Mr. Schmidt that even though, I happen to like our Superintendent and that he is a very intelligent man, I don't appreciate the fac that he controls and manipulates the school board. I informed him thar our school board members don't even realize they are being controlled and manipulated. I informed him that the school superintendent sits at the head of the school board table at the elbow of the President of the board.  Mr Schmidt  immediately replied,  "That's your problem, the school superintendent should be removed from the board."  I responded that the elected board members do not know their jobs or that would have been corrected long ago. Folks, I can almost guarantee you that Mr. Moore is fully aware that it is extremely improper for him to sit on the board. Mr. Moore claimed the board invited him to sit on the board. He knows damn good and well the board members do not possess that right.  There is no excuse for Mr. Moore to be sitting on the board. He is required as an employee of the board to be present for board meetings and to report to board his activities and to answer any questions the board directs to him. He has no more right to interrupt the  board meeting than you or I do.  If you or I disrupted the board meeting as freqently as Mr. Moore does you can safely bet a years income that the Sheriff would be summoned. Mr. Moore  is simply an employee of the board, just like the maintenance man or any other employee. Even the school secretary should not be sitting on the board, that is very improper, she should be sitting at a separate desk. Only elected officials should be sitting at the board.

Moving on !

The bottom line on the illegal taxation by West Elk is that I would hope that the Attorney Gemeral will tend to the legaal issue and do something about i,not so much for me, even though I am a senior citizen, but for the more elderly that cannot afford the excessive taxation. The fact hat many of the elderly do without  medications in order to pay their property taxes should motiVate him.

I informed the AG about how the School District shut down the grade schools and then wasted
$100,000.00 (+) on archeticts and contractors even though the knew the voters would say no. And how they did it again a year later and another $100,000.00 (+) wasted on architects and contractors even though they knew the voters would say no. 

I told the AG I would sure like to see State Audit of West Elk USD-282 financial books because I am suspicious of them for their attitude about raising property taxes and fudging the truth about state funding of  West Elk USD-282.

I informed him of bad attitudes I encountered at West Elk and why I pulled my son out of the school. 
I'm going into all the details here ! But I informed the AG that Elk Valley worked hand over fist with me and the fact I was welcomed to come to school at any time I wanted and to sit in the class rooms at anytime. I did both and often. I truthfully expected them to tire of me and become frustrated with me and they never did.

I informed the AG of the following present day fiasco:

Rumor has it !
But, I very much believe every word of it !

A young man, a football player from West Elk School District was supposedly busted as a minor having consumed an alcoholic beverage of some sort. This was in a County other than Elk County and not on school time, or during school activities.

Before school even started for the day, in the commissary,  in front of everyone, a student who is a School Board members daughter, supposedly and boldly informed the young man, that her daddy was going to the School Board and have him suspended and he would not be able to play football.

The problem with this is this young lady should never have known anything about it, but then to attack the young man with the information, in the lunchroom, in front of everyone present, was very, demeaning to the young man , I'm sure!  Also it was a form of bullying.

(My thought is that School Board member at one School Board meeting said they need to teach "Critical Thinking" In the class rooms.               Perhaps he, himself should take a course in "Critical Thinking".              He had absolutely no business discussing a topic he planned to take to Executive Session at a board meeting with his school age daughter or anyone else oyt side of the Executive Session. This is one reason I say that don't know their jobs.)

The West Elk School Board just like any other School Board Goes into "Executive Session" during meetings to discuss matters concerning students to protect the students identity. Yet this school board member way overstepped the rules and policies of West Elk School District and apparently told his daughter who Boldly announced it in the school commissary, before it was taken up by the School Board.    I feel that if this is true, the actions of both the School Board member (dad) and daughter's were of a bullying nature, vindictive and mean. The School Board member should be removed from office and his daughter should be placed on suspension for bullying.

The young man was placed on 30 days suspension for something that had nothing what-so-ever to do with the West Elk School District.

What happened to "INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY" by a court of law?

The misdemeanor charge against the young man was eventually dropped by the other County.
And yet the young man is still on suspension.

Reportedly, the night of the School Board meeting, the boys mother showed up to attend the School Board meeting and was not permitted to enter the building. Her entry into the building was blocked by a school employee. That action was totally illegal. A violation of the Kansas State "OPEN MEETINGS ACT/LAW".

The parent could have been invited to the "Executive Session" had she gained entrance.

From my understanding things did not stop there. Supposedly the football team was told if the young man says one bad word he will not be permitted to play football.
(what boy that age playing football never utters a bad word?)

And again, it reportedly went even further, the young man was reportedly subjected to hazing and no action taken concerning the hazing that is known of.

I find all this very disturbing of the School Board and all those involved.

Remember last year, when several football players were busted for peering into the girls dressing room and at least one using his cell phone to make a video. The boys reportedly received suspension but were permitted to continue playing football. My question is, why were the boys, that were peeping tom's on school property allowed to play football while on suspension, and another football player on suspension for an off campus, out of County situation that has been dismissed, not allowed to play football ?

I suppose if 3 other football players were involved, they would be allowed to play. Because with 4 team members not permitted to play would mean West Elk would not have enough players for a teak and would have to forfeit several games.

And football is far more important, more important than education to allow that to happen isn't it?

I repeat his is the school my son was suppose to attend, but it was the schools over all bad attitude that I never allowed my son to continue to attend that school.

I also repeated verbatim my conversation with the County Commissioners concerning raising our property taxes after giving away $100,000.00.  (You can read the the discussion by scrolling back in this thread.)

Please be aware that several left wing liberals are bound to go ballistic on this post of critical thinking.
The best thing to do is just ignore them, this is my advice to myself --- let them go ballistic and ignore their nasty attitude and remarks.

I sure hope,  I can restrain myself. LOL

Elk County should have special appreciation day for all the hard working lady's of the Elk County Government because with out their diligence for their jobs  Elk County would be sunk.

YES, yesterday was a very good day.

A reminder;
I do not expect anyone to believe a word of my expressed opinions or feelings.
I prefer you find out for yourself and develop your very own opinions or feelings.

Ross

Opposition Petition

Copy it, Download it or print it.
It's up to you.
This same format may be able to be used for County Resolutions
and City Resolutions. Research the County and City options  or ask an attorney.

For the School District you have 40  days from the second newspaper printing of the resolution to gather signatures and get Notatized byb the County clerk.

You required to first, hand carry or snail mail the Opposition Petition to the County Counselor.
The County Counselor has 5 days to respond to the legal validity of the Opposition Petition !
Our County Counselor necer responded, I guess he must not have known or understood the law concerning the Resolution and Opposition Petition. Thats okay, because after you 5 day waitihg period you are free to continue and start collecting your signatures of registered voters.

The county Clerk will provide you with the exact number of registered voters signatures required. And she may provide you with a list of the registered voters required. I highly reccomend collecting 150 -200% of the required number because you will surely collect signatures that are not registered and the County Clerk will scratch the and they will not count towards the required number of registered voters.

Forbthe body of the Resolution copy precisely the Resolution in the newspaper word for word, punctuation mark for punction mark.

If you can, turn this page horizontal you can have more room for addresses (city name is important as part of the address) I would suggest wider vertical spacing. 

This is the final page of the Oppoaition Petition, unless more people collect signatures.
If more than one person collects signatures this page must be printed on the bavk of each signature page.

This page will be printed and attached to the completed Opposition Petition after she checks each and every signature against the registery roll.

The County Clerk will then deliver the completed forms to the proper person or persons.

I syggest you resquest a copy of the final package for your own records.

I will not be available to do this for any longer due to personal reasons.

GOOD LUCK

Ross

I am so happy to see there were enough people to realize that West Elk USD-282 does not need excessive funds to operate. 

My Thanks to all who signed the Opposition Petitions and voted "NO" on the USD-282 School Board attempt to  once again raise property taxes.

And I sincerely hope that West Elk USD-282 School Board understands the message.

Operate EFFECTIVELY and  EFFICIENTLY !

In order to do that they need to learn what their jobs amount to.
They need to study the Kansas State Board of Education's web site and the Kansas State Statutes.

When they realize that the Superintendent is not their boss but their empkoyer and remove him from the board of elected officials as well as all other non-elected personal then and only then will they be displaying some intelligence and common sense.

CONGRATULATIONS TO
SHERIFF DOUG HANKS !

redcliffsw

They've had excessive funds for years.  How much more government control and funding is needed to fulfill the imaginations of the liberals to make America great by and thru government's agenda for education of the population?

If you want to your kids to be communists, then send 'em to a government school.

Ross

I hope someone is keeping an eye on the newspaper for a new
West Elk USD-282 "RESOLUTION" to raise property taxes again.

They got got voted "NO'' on the ballot, so yes West Elk USD-282
most likely be doing another "RESOLUTION", and another, and another, and another.

Some one and their friends needs to be prepared to stop them.

I did it twice for you and wish I could continue but can not for personal reasons
that won't permit me the time to do so. I'm Sorry about that.

I will be more than happy to provide limited assistance to
anyone who wants to do an Opposition Petition.

redcliffsw

Good luck with that!

They're not going to quit.  It'll be a battle every year forever, or until this whole thing falls apart.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk