Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joesue23

Ross, I am the husband and I am tired of you being such a total smart aleck. The truth of the matter is you are a rude, dumb name caller. What is your address I am going to pay you a visit so I can see what kind of an idiot you look like. You and you alone have ruined the Forum, a lot of people enjoyed it for so long and enjoyed so many topics, then a long came a rude idiot named Ross and ruined it.

daisy

That would explain why I remember him being in sixth grade at Longton.  I am not going to argue with you about anything.  I am simply going to state that I am a proud graduate of West Elk, my children attend West Elk,  as well as relatives of mine and we have never encountered any attitude issues.  My opinion differs from yours on West Elk, end of story.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 28, 2015, 03:07:31 PM
Ross, I am the husband and I am tired of you being such a total smart aleck. The truth of the matter is you are a rude, dumb name caller. What is your address I am going to pay you a visit so I can see what kind of an idiot you look like. You and you alone have ruined the Forum, a lot of people enjoyed it for so long and enjoyed so many topics, then a long came a rude idiot named Ross and ruined it.

Joesue really you are your husband,  that's amazing !
It says in the left hand corner of this post Joesue can you see that.
I am truly impressed.

Joesue you came on to this forum with nothing but lie and a mouth.
Not one bit of decent conversation and you expect people to take you serious.
Get real!

Here are your first three posts and all the rest followed suit with the bad mouthing and name-calling.
Would you like me to post more of them for you?

I'd be more than happy to accommodate you!

This was your very first post upon joining the Forum:

Quote from: Joesue23 on June 24, 2014, 08:40:44 AM
How did Elk County end up with so many nut cases like this Ross and Redcliff. There must be some loco weed getting in your water system.

Your second post:

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 06, 2014, 08:56:27 AM
The best thing that could happen to Elk County is for Ross and Hillbilly to leave and go put their negative crap on another county. Shari is a really sharp person and she has held some very important jobs with Major Oil pipelines, she will do great as a County Commissioner.  Her husband is part of a very longtime prominent and successful ranching family in Elk county. Shari's Mother served Elk count for many years and did. Great job of it, Shari will do well Also.

Your third post:

This is where you lied about County Commissioner Ritz.

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 24, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
If you listen to Ross blow, everyone that doesn't agree with him is part of Elk Konnected. I happen to know that Shari Kaminski has never had anything to do with Elk Konnected. All my family and friends in Elk County intend to vote for Shari. She is super sharp and her family are Ranchers and landowners in Elk County. Doug is not a landowner and what he farms is land owned by Shari's Aunt. Think about it what has Ross done for Elk County, NOTHING.

Here is the date you registered:
Caney, KS
Date Registered: June 10, 2014, 02:47:29 pm

You are great entertainment, thank you.
I am working over time to be humorous and polite with you.

Be gracious and stop with the attitude from Montgomery County, Kansas.

You are surely being an embarasment to your family in Elk County if they truely exist.

Ross

Quote from: daisy on July 28, 2015, 05:49:27 PM
That would explain why I remember him being in sixth grade at Longton.  I am not going to argue with you about anything.  I am simply going to state that I am a proud graduate of West Elk, my children attend West Elk,  as well as relatives of mine and we have never encountered any attitude issues.  My opinion differs from yours on West Elk, end of story.

I can accept your opinion and have no argument with it.

I am mainly interested in the over-taxation by West Elk and the wasteful spending of taxpayers money.
They wasted tens of thousands of dollar wanting to build a new Grade School after saying we could not afford to keep Moline Grade School. I can only guess that had to be in excess of $50,000.00 for architects and
drawings , even though they knew the voters would vote it down. And followed that up with another $40,000.00 for architects and drawings for a wing on the present building. again knowing the voters would shoot it down.

When the wing got shot down the President of the Board during a board meeting mad to remarks in anger,
             1. I guess my children will have to grow up without the pleasure of playing in a brand new                                        Gymnasium.
              2. I don't give a damn how pissed off the taxpayers get.

That is a bad attitude if I have ever heard one. And I was at that board meeting and heard both statements.
It wasn;t about classrooms, the classrooms were added only for the purpose of a new gymnasium in my opinion. He didn't say my kids won't have the pleasure of studying in a brand new class room.

The school board as I said earlier has in excess of $100,000. in the Capital Outlay Fund left over from the $1 million they had a few months ago and apparently they can use that money for what ever they want. They used part of it to pay nearly $30,000.00 to crown the football field so it would be more professional. When Harrods had al ready started the job for only $7,000.00. Right there is a big waste of money because of the lack of ability of the school board to communicate with Harrods. They also used some of that same money to put in automatic sprinkler systems a simple job for the people in maintenance to accomplish that they have been doing in the past. But now its automated and is something that can and will develop problems and be expensive to call in outside repairmen to fix.

The president of the board said last night he pays property taxes and to that I say fine but the rest of the taxpayers have not just inherited a million dollars or more. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and I'm almost certain my retirement and Social Security surpasses seniors ten and fifteen years my senior. Which is not bragging by a long shot, it is to point out that if I find these constant property tax increases a burden those that are 10 and 15 years my senior may have to do without some necessities in order to pay the exorbitant taxes.

I believe the school board should be more attentive, more frugal, and more conservative. I believe they should pay much more attention to building a better budget rather than building a bigger building or a professional sports arena at great expense to the taxpayer. They need to come down to earth, They only have 300 and maybe 30 students to provide an education for. It is not like city schools with 800 or 12 00 or more students per school.

I hope, I have made my self better understood.

Joesue23

Ross, you are a total idiot, the worst thing to happen to the Forum and Elk county. I don't know a soul that likes you. You single handidly ruined the Forum for so many. Keep Blabbing, your day is coming and you won't like it.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 29, 2015, 03:38:51 AM
Ross, you are a total idiot, the worst thing to happen to the Forum and Elk county. I don't know a soul that likes you. You single handidly ruined the Forum for so many. Keep Blabbing, you day is coming and you won't like it.

Can you even put together one intelligent sentence without some form of a threat?

Do you even understand voters rights, a property owners rights, a taxpayers rights?

Do you comprehend anything posted on any thread on this forum?

Do you realize threats are what school children do and receive discipline for bullying?

Do you have any kind of education?

I am concerned about you mental well being, do you need help?
Four Corners Mental Health is right there in Montgomery County.

If you are okay please refrain from the threats and the continually negative and nasty, ugly posting please.

It would show you are of a stable mind.

Thank you.

redcliffsw

Quote from: proelkco on July 28, 2015, 09:54:33 AM
Red do you have children? Where did they go to school?

Yes. 

Non-governmental school.

Joesue23

Toss, Ross you just described yourself completely, you are the one that needs mental health, help you are the one that is negative about everything. Your day is coming and you won't like it. You alone have ruined the Forum for everyone. You are one sick person, and I think almost everyone agrees with me.

Diane Amberg

That's fine, Red, as long as they are getting a good, complete, basic education, I have never cared where kids get it. They need to be prepared to become useful happy adults with some sense of self, and be able to succeed at whatever they want to do.
Just to show you how good things can be, I have a 50 year friend who recently retired from being a principal in a public school in  Cary North Carolina. She had a child transfer in who was absolutely floundering in the basics. She pulled him out of everything but reading,writing,spelling and math and set him up with an immersion program where he worked hard at just those subjects. She said he could get the history, social studies ,and science,art and gym later .Without the basics he was doomed.  She really cared about him.

Diane Amberg

JoeSue.You have to understand, Ross means well, but he can't handle rejection of any kind and will tell what he knows are lies to cover himself.
For time he kept telling everyone who would listen that Liz Hendricks was writing as me. One big lie. He still posts that I read every word he writes...nope.. another lie. He just not that important. He also thinks Liz still comes on to read what he has to say. She hasn't been interested in years! Now he will accuse you two of being one person. He can't handle it otherwise.
Welcome to the world of the patronizing poster.  He will do whatever he thinks he needs to to look like a kid's super hero.
Be prepared to be patted on the head.Everyone has it wrong but him, and with his strong contrarian personality, a little goes a long way. He really does have some good ideas occasionally, but his presentation stinks....and he really doesn't care.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk