Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: frawin on December 17, 2014, 07:19:24 AM
Ross, as usual you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

As usual --- you are right.

Well, perhaps that's the reason I ask so many questions. because I don't have a clue.
But do you have a clue?
If so where are the answers from you?

Thank you for all your wisdom and insight Mr. Frawin.
However, you fail to clarify anything concerning my addressing Joesue23, who lives in Montgomery County.

With all you wisdom and insight why didn't you answer some of the questions I presented to Joesue23 concerning Economic Development?

Here are the questions once again. Would you please post your response to them, should your friends call and tell you I posted again. Thank you. And please note this time I posted in response to your post.

Quote from: ROSS on December 16, 2014, 12:06:02 PM
I have to ass/u/me that you are upset about my previous remarks about Economic Development in Elk County having failed for years.c

Would that perhaps be, because if your auntie gets an economic development employee hired for Elk County that it might be you?

Or, is it because you might gain financially as an industry being brought to Longton.

If any of that would be true, an economic development employee for Elk County would be for personal family gain, wouldn't it?

Quote from: frawin on December 17, 2014, 07:19:24 AM
Their families in Elk County pay a WHOLE lot more taxes than you do and they serve Elk County a lot more than you do.

Did you actually read the post? Did you notice it was addressed to Joesue23 in response to her post? It was addressed to someone that lives in Montgomery County! and not addressed towards anyone living in Elk County !

Did I hit the nerve of a real outsider to Elk County. By that I mean, someone that doesn't live here or pay taxes here and someone that brings absolutely nothing to Elk County. Except rudeness and lies via this forum !

So Mr. Frawin does Joesue23 pay property taxes in Elk County?
Can you document it if she does? I'm not asking about her family, her mom and dad or brothers and sisters or aunt's and uncle's. Just her. I sincerely hope that is clear enough for you.

Quote from: frawin link=topic=11780.msg223720#msg223720 date=1418822364
I blocked your posts along time ago but several people sent it to me and it needed a response.
/quote]

Well, Mr. Frawin apparently your friends either don't respect the fact that you blocked my post, or you are pulling my leg.

For some reason, I don't think that block works. Maybe it isn't being set right by a few members of this forum or really not being set at all.

Are your friends you are talking about illiterate and unable to speak or type for themselves?

Would those supposed friends be Elk Konnected friends?

We don't really know what you are promoting here do we?

And now we have proelk providing simple support for you Mr. Frawin.
Do you think he might be able to respond to a few of the above questions?

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 07:34:47 AM
You are so right Frank.

Can we here a bit more from you proelkco?
Do you have a clue?
Can you provide any answers to the aforementioned questions?
Or any other questions for that matter?
Everyone will be waiting patiently for answers.
Thank you in advance proelco.

Are we having fun yet?

redcliffsw

Frawin-

There's people in Elk County who pay more taxes than you who don't expect more from government like you and your liberal cronies do. 

Are you related to JoeSue or do you two have dinner together up at Copan?

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 02:43:47 PM
Ross if anyone is rude on the forum, it is you.

It's all in the eye of the beholder, isn't it proelko?

Some people can't handle the truth, can they?

Thank you for your masterful input and insight.

But what about all those questions I have asked, because I don't have a clue?

Do you have a clue?

If so let's hear the answers, enlighten us please!

frawin

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 02:43:47 PM
Ross if anyone is rude on the forum, it is you.
Thanks Pro, you are right on. I have had a lot  of people tell me that Ross has ruined the Forum for them. I know I don't follow it or post anywhere near like I used to.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on December 17, 2014, 05:48:44 PM
Thanks Pro, you are right on. I have had a lot  of people tell me that Ross has ruined the Forum for them. I know I don't follow it or post anywhere near like I used to.

You must know an awful lot of ignorant people?

If they think, I have ruined the forum with this thread,  ignorance is being applied lightly.

Because if your Konnected friends think like that, they are very narrow minded and missing out on the fact that there are 215022 Posts in 14425 Topics and numerous Threads by 650 Members.

And none are required to pay attention to any single thread.

Just how dumb are you insinuating that your friends are?

Also, if the owners found any fault with my posts they would surely shut me down, wouldn't they Mr. Frawin?

Aren't you insinuating with your remarks that they are not smart enough to operate this Forum for all the people of Elk County and else where? Aren't you insinuating they don't care? Aren't you insinuating you could do a better job than the owners. Fer shame!

There are an awful lot of insinuations in your remarks, aren't there?

Perhaps you owe the owners an apology and an awful lot of readers too!

Perhaps, you should take a hard look in the mirror. You are always condescending in your posts on this thread with no meat to back it up and fail to answer any legitimate questions.

I personally do believe an awful lot of people find this thread entertaining and informative and stimulating. And I can back that statement up with numbers.

This thread is nearly three years old and is 627 pages long and has been accessed/read 225,907 as of this post. Thank You!

What do you have to back up your remarks --- nothing, ziltch.

So bad mouth me all you want, I really don't mind. I know you do so because you don't have any answers and you don't want people thinking for themselves --- so you want to shut me up. Good luck with that attitude.

I wish you a good evening.

Ross

Just a few more statistics for you naysayers proelkco:

Top 10 Topics (by Views)
361349 Word Association
306246 Change A Letter (Word Activity Game)
247195 Let's Try Five Letters Change A Letter!
225916 Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25
218797 3 Word Story
168946 New Word Association/Must end In 'Y'
168088 Okay Pardner! You Wanna Try For Six Letter Change A Letter?
131685 Important note to all members!
102763 This and That...
102273 Better Fill up today

This can be verified at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=stats

So let's review what brought about the personal attacks on me, okay? Okay!
As I see it, it was, and I quote myself:

Quote from: ROSS on December 16, 2014, 06:42:40 AM
Let's hire an
Elk County Economic Development Employee
to accomplish nothing !
And a few steering committee employees too !

And also asking the following questions once again quoting myself:

Hi Joesue23 Merry Christmas to you.
How's everything over there in Montgomery County?

You sure are rude Joesue23, does that come with a college degree ? LOL

I may be full of crap Joesue, but I admit it and I defecate daily.
What do you do, Joesue ?

Did I hit the nerve of a real outsider to Elk County. By that I mean, someone that doesn't live here or pay taxes here and someone that brings absolutely nothing to Elk County. Except rudeness and lies via this forum !

Is this what bothered you:Why couldn't you just say so?
Quote from: ROSS on December 16, 2014, 06:42:40 AM
Let's hire an
Elk County Economic Development Employee
to accomplish nothing !
And a few steering committee employees too !

Why couldn't you communicate your frustration?
Oh, I know name calling is more fun for you kind, right? LOL

I have to ass/u/me that you are upset about my previous remarks about Economic Development in Elk County having failed for years.

Would that perhaps be, because if your auntie gets an economic development employee hired for Elk County that it might be you?

Or, is it because you might gain financially as an industry being brought to Longton.

If any of that would be true, an economic development employee for Elk County would be for personal family gain, wouldn't it?

Thanks for replying Joesue23 it is very helpful and entertaining.

By the way what did you say your Konnection is with Elk Konnected?

Joesue23 can we expect some increase in activity from Elk Konnected in 2015?

TTFN and hurry back.

Even a whisper would be an increase in activity for Elk Konnected, wouldn't it Joesue23?

And since no one can provide any answers why not attack the person asking the questions?

Good job folks!   But I forgive you.

Ross

After a little reflection, I think, I finally understand, all the anger from a few people that drove one of them to start a new thread entitled, "Ross" with the very first remark being and I quote:

Quote from: proelkco on December 17, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Sick of Ross

The link for this thread is http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?topic=16612.new#top .

The reasons are:

1. The lack of ability to communicate concerning the topic.
2. The lack of ability to comprehend the topic.
3. The lack of ability to answer any questions, perhaps
               Because they don't have a clue, like they accused me of not having.   
4. The lack of ability to find a decent way to say, Shut Up Ross you might be disclosing our secrets.
                 Or something to that affect/effect? LOL Yes I mean both!
5. The lack of ability to recognize the First Amendment.
6. The lack of ability to say stay out of our business politely
                  A) because it is Elk County Government Business
                  B) which makes it everyone's business that pays taxes and voted in Elk County
                  C) and would not be as rude as starting a new thread to be hateful

So it's okay, it's all-good with me.

I'm just glad they can take their frustrations out on me, rather than someone else.

Let's not discourage them from releasing their frustrations here.
Because, well I think it is the safest place for them to do so.

Thanks everyone for being understanding and giving these guys a break.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 24, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
If you listen to Ross blow, everyone that doesn't agree with him is part of Elk Konnected.  I happen to know that Shari Kaminski has never had anything to do with Elk Konnected. All my family and friends in Elk County intend to vote for Shari. She is super sharp and her family are Ranchers and landowners in Elk County. Doug is not a landowner and what he farms is land owned by Shari's Aunt. Think about it what has Ross done for Elk County, NOTHING.

Joesue23 if you check, I don't believe, I have ever mentioned anyone as being Elk Konnected except for those that have said they were. I have asked if others were Elk Konnected and never received an answer.

Why is it Jeosue23 nobody wants to admit being Elk Konnected?

Why can't Shari Kaminski answer for herself? Is she incapable of answering? Why don't the Elk Konnected followers that are following my post, speak up?

I forgot to mention I didn't find any Joesue23 on the County Property Tax registry as owning land or paying Elk County Taxes. I checked for any Kaminski and found nothing. So I checked Kaminska and found Donna and Donna K and Shari J but no JoeSue. So we don't know about you being a property owner or property tax payer do we?

I kinda doubt it, because you live in Montgomery county, among-st other reasons, but I don't know ????

It's been a pleasure.

Ross

Under the Guise
of
Economic Development

I received the e-mail that is copied and pasted below.

Has all those highly educated and motivated progressives with their economic development plans in Olathe done any favors for the common people known as the taxpayers?

Has been buying a multi-million dollar piece of property with out an evaluation been beneficial to the taxpayers?

Have those highly educated progressives progressed anything other than waste?

Has their investment of Millions of dollars that now has a value of 25 cents on the dollar been a good investment for the taxpayers?

I know the supposed elite of Elk County don't seem to like questions, and I don't think they want you thinking for yourself. But I do ! You foot the bill for their big ideas, don't you.

In fact I think those same people want this thread shut down for the reasons of asking questions.

Please pay no mind to me. I'se not highly educated with one of them PHD or MD's or BA's or AA's, so you just keep on keeping on.

You decide is Olathe on the right track !!

Here is the e-mail:

My oath is not up for renewal.
    by nolathe 

Johnson County Board of County Commissioners have now disclosed that the King Louie Property is currently worth $850,000 assuming the demolition of the King Louie Building at an estimated expense of $400,000.

So let me get this straight.  We are still paying interest on the $3,600,000 that we have already spent and if we spend another $400,000 (making $4,000,000 total) we'll have something valued at 21.25% of our investment?  Sound impossible, even for government? Here is what we discovered.

Because the initial purchase was made with cash tax dollars, no one thought or were required to have an appraisal of the property. (Confirmed by KORA request)

The leasing bank failed their fiduciary responsibilities to acquire an appraisal to ensure the funds were secured by a like valued asset. (Confirmed by KORA request)

After nearly 3 years of public resistance/resentment following this purchase and repairs, JoCo BOCC is attempting again to legitimize this failure of due diligence. On December 18, 2014 the existence of an appraisal was made known in an attempt to justify even more money.

NOlathe executed a lawful KORA request and received this 100 page document dated April 9, 2014  201408FormerKingLouieAppraisalReportwithPIV  just a few highlights:

Page 38- "The improvements are in a shell condition, and it is not likely that the property can continue to support the existing improvements well into the future. The building itself has exhausted its useful life and has many characteristics that pose serious challenges for conversion."

Page 47- "Our value of the subject property with the current improvements in place is $550,000. The value of the subject property as a cleared vacant site ready for redevelopment based on the land value estimated in the following section of this report, less the demolition costs of the existing building is $850,000. Based on these estimations, it appears the current improvements do not contribute additional value to the site. We have concluded the highest and best use of the subject property to be razing the existing improvements for redevelopment to a residential use."

______

So this 1959 steel and concrete building albeit iconic is wore out.

After $3,600,000 already expensed the property is only worth $550,000? But if we spend another $400,000 it might be worth $850,000?

One year ago we sued JoCo BOCC for violating The Home Rule Charter for the methods they used in replacing the County Mental Health Commission. Even though we had shown the JoCo BOCC two lawful methods to accomplish the same result, many felt we were anti Mental Health. So here we go again, many will believe we are anti Parks and Recreation.

My oath is not up for renewal every four years. Mine lasts a lifetime. Our next post will reveal more KORA information regarding this near panic to bring Parks and Rec in to King Louie January 2015.

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It"
Ken Dunwoody                 GOD
Henpecked Acres             One Nation
14850 W. 159th St.
Olathe, Ks. 66062
(913)768-1603
kdunwoody2@aol.com
http://nolathe.net

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Is this what Elk County be looking forward to next year with a new county commissioner?

Spend thousands of dollars on an Elk County Economic Development Employee and get nothing for our tax dollars. Previous Elk County Economic Development Employee's have accomplished nothing have they?

If our local business need more business to make more profit they have the Chamber of Commerce to turn to, don't they?

Simply Ask what is their Chamber of Commerce accomplishing?

Ask should the common man that purchases from the business' be required to pay higher property taxes or any taxes to improve the merchants bottom line on top of what they already spend in their stores?

Food for thought, isn't it?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk