Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nancy

Ross you have no idea what you are talking about half the time. Doug Ritz served for the county and now the people want to give Shari the job. Why would you not use businesses in Elk County?  Try reading your own posts if you want to see hateful.

Ross

Quote from: crosstimber on August 06, 2014, 01:21:24 PM
I am reposting this for one reason and one reason only, to let everyone know exactly what Ross is before someone calls him on this post and he deletes it.  This is what those of us who used to use this Forum as a way to communicate have had to put up with ever since Ross joined it and made it his personal bully-pulpit.

Dear, dear Joesue23 of Caney, KS,

Your first post (below) on the forum and you have got to bash and bully and be extremely negative. Nice job!
Your second post above and yu are an expert on Elk County. Good job!

Quote from: Joesue23 on June 24, 2014, 09:40:44 am

How did Elk County end up with so many nut cases like this Ross and Redcliff. There must be some loco weed getting in your water system.

Quote from: ROSS on Today at 01:48:45 pm

Whose got the loco weed, I mean just look at your handle --- Joesue23 what is that.
Is it Joe or Sue?
Is it an indication of bisexuality?
Or is it an indication of a transvite?
THIS IS YOUR VERY FIRST POST AND LOOK HOW NEGATIVE YOU ARE!
You shouldn't be so negative in your posts.
Perhaps call your self Mr or Ms negativity or just call yourself, nasty person! Sic. LOL

Don't you want to live in Elk County?

Tit for tat! ROFLMAO !

I am just asking what Joesue is?And I noticed you are feigning ignorance by not responding to any of those questions I asked!

One more compound question is Shari Kaminska your momma and did you abandon Elk County like she did?

Just asking.

It's so sweet of you to use your very two first post addressing me.

Thank you.

TTFN

There is no way I would ever delete my posts, however I know there are those of you that do that.
That is why I always use the quote button, it is real easy. You see the way you did it gives no verification that it is a word for word quote.

Use the little button on the top right side of the post you want to quote and it will open a post window and you can then add your comments. Very easy and it alos provides a link to the original post if it has not been deleted.

I did go back and ammend my this post, I added an o to the word yu to spell you.

So what's your point?

You don't like tit for tat?

You don't like questions?

You don't like Joesue23 of Caney, KS calling me a nut case?

Really what is your point?

Oh, maybe you don't like honesty?

Thanks for recognizing my post, I don't understand the cause, but now people get to read it again. And maybe they will actually learn something from it. Thank you.

Ross

Quote from: Nancy on August 06, 2014, 01:33:23 PM

Ross you have no idea what you are talking about half the time.

Really Nancy!
Could you, would you please elaborate on that statement, if you are capable, pretty please?
I doubt it.

Doug Ritz served for the county

And has done an exceptional job without an NGO telling him what to do.

and now the people want to give Shari the job. 

Shari and her Liberal Konnected friends, right?

Why would you not use businesses in Elk County?

What? Did you have a problem comprehend what I posted?
Go back and re-read that post and if you still don't comprehend I will gladly quote it for you.

Try reading your own posts if you want to see hateful.

I have always tried to make my posts polite with a touch of sarcasm but never hate.
Do you comprehend the difference!
On the other hand, I have reciever personal threats on this thread from Konnected Followers.

Perhaps you should re-read the thread for comprehension, just a suggestion.

I have explained on this thread that I experienced hate on one occassion in my life time many, many years ago and never wish to experience it again. But thank you for your efforts. TTFN

Nancy

You know absolutely nothing about Shari.  You said you would list your place in Wichita. No one ever said Doug did a bad job. There is a difference between sarcasm and hatefulness, and you continually cross the line.

Ross

Quote from: Nancy on August 06, 2014, 02:57:45 PM
You know absolutely nothing about Shari. 

I listened to her sales pitch at the Political Forum, are you saying she lied, because if not I do know something.

Well, I also know you think she is important because she worked for a major oil company which for some reason make her important.  And I told you I worked for Arco (which is a major oil company) and the Federal Government Department of Defense.

But that has nothing to do with nothing.

But please enlighten us, all of us forum readers, because nobody else will.
Is Shari associated with Elk Konnected or not?

The reason I ask is her opening speach at the political forum reeked of Elk Konnected.

You said you would list your place in Wichita. No one ever said Doug did a bad job. There is a difference between sarcasm and hatefulness, and you continually cross the line.

Would you please quote me the guide lines and quote exactly where I crossed the line, pretty please.
Curious minds want to know? LOL

Can't do it can you?

Just more twisted statements with no meat!

Too bad!

This is so much fun, keep it coming.

crosstimber

You know absolutely nothing about Shari.  You said you would list your place in Wichita. No one ever said Doug did a bad job. There is a difference between sarcasm and hatefulness, and you continually cross the line.

You are so right Nancy.  Just the comments to you, me and Frank this afternoon prove he has no idea that there is a line between sarcasm and hatefulness, let alone which side of it he is on.

Ross

Quote from: crosstimber on August 06, 2014, 03:25:07 PM
You are so right Nancy.  Just the comments to you, me and Frank this afternoon prove he has no idea that there is a line between sarcasm and hatefulness, let alone which side of it he is on.

Well crosstimber enighten us?

As I asked Nancy and recieved no response, "Would you please quote me the guide lines and quote exactly where I crossed the line, pretty please."

Curious minds want to know? LOL

Can't do it can you?

Just more twisted statements with no meat!

Too bad!

This is so much fun, keep it coming.

frawin

Nancy and Crosstimbers, you are both so right.

redcliffsw

It's Ross' politics that bothers you all more than anything.  Ross supports small and good government, not your social agenda financed by government force. 

That how I'm seeing it. 

Ross

Quote from: frawin on August 06, 2014, 04:16:28 PM
Nancy and Crosstimbers, you are both so right.
I have tried to be polite but now I have to say it like it is.

You are a bunch of kiss-asses and can continue kissing each others assess all you want in order to cover up your ignorance and inability to communicate.

And that can be proven by your lack of ability to answer a few simple questions?

Failure to respond appropriatetly is the proof.

1. But please enlighten us, all of us forum readers, because nobody else will.
     Is Shari associated with Elk Konnectedor not?

2. Are you ashamed of your own asscociation to Elk Konnected?
       (I do believe it is safe to assume this is true, if you claim not to be Elk Konnected)

3. Why is no one associated with Elk Konnected?

4. Would you please quote me the guide lines and quote exactly where I crossed the line?

5. Or is it your own imaginary line, which is from your arrogant ignorance isn't it?

6. Do you really believe the readers on this are dumb enough to fall for your B.S. ?

7. Do the three of you lack the edumacation to respond to these simple question that most grade school children could answer?

Please. speak up I can not hear ass kissing you?

Oh better yet copy and past the questions and type the answers.
I sure hope you can comprehend the above simply written directions on how to reply.

One more question are you afraid Elk Konnected might retaliate if you respond?

No guts-No glory for you three. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk