Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Elk Co. Commission District 1 GOP

County: Elk   Total Votes: 168 Reporting: 100%
Douglas Ritz   57   
34%   
Shari Kaminska   111   
66%   Winner Winner ELK KONNECTED HAS WON; LOOK FOR MORE PEOPLE TO LEAVE AND MORE SHIT TO FALL APART! THE PEOPLE OF ELK COUNTY ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN ALL OF THIS!

P.S. IT SEEMS TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A POPULARITY CONTEST. I AT LEAST USE MY HEAD TO THINK AND REMEMBER HOW F..KED UP THINGS WERE WITH THE 2 FACED BACKSTABBING LAW BREAKING ELK KONNECTED PARTY IN OFFICE. YOU ALL CAN JUST SAY WELCOME BACK!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

That sucks kshillbillys!

I am ashamed of some District 1 voters.

We are screwed.

Anyone want to buy a retirement farm?

kshillbillys

Yes Ross...We have 4 separate pieces of property in Longton for sale...Anyone wanna buy them?

You gotta have a lot of money if you're willing to pay higher taxes....for what?  ::)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

I've got 60 acres with a double wide home, two barns, a hen house, a cattle shed and two ponds with fish.
The property fronts highway 160, no dusty gravel road.
There are a lot of other amenities like a storn shelter, real close to the two city lakes.
It use to be close to a grade school.
Q-mart is just a very short drive for needed groceries and gas.
Merle's gas station is even closer for gasoline and diesel.
Mills feed store is just a breath away.
All of which makes us an ideal location.
Oh and the liquor store is real close as well.
I'll include a lot of tools and farm machinery.
The grass hoppers are free.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Joesue23

The best thing that could happen to Elk County is for Ross and Hillbilly to leave and go put their negative crap on another county. Shari is a really sharp person and she has held some very important jobs with Major Oil pipelines, she will do great as a County Commissioner.  Her husband is part of a very longtime prominent and successful ranching family in Elk county. Shari's Mother served Elk count for many years and did. Great job of it, Shari will do well Also.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on August 06, 2014, 08:56:27 AM

The best thing that could happen to Elk County is for Ross and Hillbilly to leave and go put their negative crap on another county.

Your negative crap is far worse than mine because it is based on twisted positives.
Pleas provide us with some more of your twisted positives. 
You are very much entitled to your opinion just as kshillbilly and I are entitled to our opinions.  And you don't seem to be able to cope with that, sorry. Thank you.

I don't see you make an offer to buy me out!
What's the problem, no money, no credit, what's the problem just can't afford the property taxes on it? Come-on make a reasonable offer.

But that negative crap that comes from the liberal idiots and their stinkin thinking, twisted as a positive attitude is okay, as long as other peoples money is paying their.

I am waiting with baited breath for those 4 industries to move to Longton?
I'm wondering how many employees they will hire?
I'm wondering where those employees will come from?
Have you got any answers to these questions?
Sure a good positive questions forms for a negative answer or no answer, don't they? No answer forth coming, we can bet on that.

Shari is a really sharp person and she has held some very important jobs with Major Oil pipelines, she will do great as a County Commissioner.  Her husband is part of a very longtime prominent and successful ranching family in Elk county.

I too have held very important jobs with Arco Pipeline, also in the military, and as a civil worker for the Department of Defense. Big Deal!

But for her that and being associated with Elk Konnected will surely follow the lines of page one of this thread and it's idiotic ideas. Good move for Elk Coutnty isn't it?

Shari's Mother served Elk count for many years and did. Great job of it, Shari will do well Also.

None of that has nothing to do with the business of running Elk County Government as a Commissioner does it?

She said in her speech that she was born and raised and graduated high school here.
That appears to be the major requirement to be an Elk County Commissioner which is really weird. She then turned around and said she abandoned the area for 20 or 30 years. Most kids do leave home after graduations don't they.

How soon are they gonna hire back the Elk Konnected Youth Development and Economic Development Employee that did nothing for the money she was paid?
Huh! How soon? Do you have an answer, I doubt you will answer.

What will Economic development do?
Will they bring back the program where they give privileged people property taxes and lower property taxes for business that all ready profit from our dollars in their stores and raise property taxes for all others?

Will they provide the county's wind farm money to West Elk? Yes, West Elk was going to send a couple of people to the Elk Couty commissioers and ask for wind farm money, but boy, did they change their mind real fast. They learned that County Government is not responsible to the School Government and would be told no. But with another Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Board they will feel more comfortable coming before them and asking for that wind farm money won't they?

I expect to see a lot of changes for the worst in Elk County, just like the hopey changes of the Liberal Obama. Maybe another Day Care or another Health Workout Business or something just as dumb and useless, all at the taxpayer's expense. Not good.

On last question Joesue23 of Caney, KS, have you read this entire thread with an open mind?

It is a real pleasure communicating with you Joesue23 of Caney, KS, may you have great day today and everyday.

Nancy

Ross and Hillbilly, there are several realators in the county that you could list your properties with.

Ross

Quote from: Nancy on August 06, 2014, 10:48:28 AM
Ross and Hillbilly, there are several realators in the county that you could list your properties with.

But Nancy if you or Joesue23 of Caney, KS can't afford to buy mind your own business, buying realestate and giving advice is not your forte. You prove that by showing any idiot knows there realators in Elk County, and by not making an offer to buy.

If i were to list it would probably be with a realtor in Wichita. If I were to list why would I want commissions to go to anyone in Elk County, wouldn't I really be pissed off to list. And I especially would not use an Elk Konnected Realator? LOL

Do you have any answers to the questions in my previous post or are you too going to feign ignorance by not answering? That would be a very negative attitude on your part. LOL

Check out my next post about nasty negativity from Joesue23 of Caney, KS

Bye-bye for now.

Ross

Dear, dear Joesue23 of Caney, KS,

Your first post (below) on the forum and you have got to bash and bully and be extremely negative. Nice job!
Your second post above and you are an expert on Elk County. Good job!

Quote from: Joesue23 on June 24, 2014, 08:40:44 AM
How did Elk County end up with so many nut cases like this Ross and Redcliff. There must be some loco weed getting in your water system.

Quote from: ROSS on August 06, 2014, 12:48:45 PM
Whose got the loco weed, I mean just look at your handle --- Joesue23 what is that.
Is it Joe or Sue?
Is it an indication of bisexuality?
Or is it an indication of a transvite?
THIS IS YOUR VERY FIRST POST AND LOOK HOW NEGATIVE YOU ARE!
You shouldn't be so negative in your posts.
Perhaps call your self Mr or Ms negativity or just call yourself, nasty person! Sic. LOL

Don't you want to live in Elk County?

Tit for tat! ROFLMAO !

I am just asking what Joesue is?And I noticed you are feigning ignorance by not responding to any of those questions I asked!

One more compound question is Shari Kaminska your momma and did you abandon Elk County like she did?

Just asking.

It's so sweet of you to use your very two first post addressing me.

Thank you.

TTFN

crosstimber

I am reposting this for one reason and one reason only, to let everyone know exactly what Ross is before someone calls him on this post and he deletes it.  This is what those of us who used to use this Forum as a way to communicate have had to put up with ever since Ross joined it and made it his personal bully-pulpit.

Dear, dear Joesue23 of Caney, KS,

Your first post (below) on the forum and you have got to bash and bully and be extremely negative. Nice job!
Your second post above and yu are an expert on Elk County. Good job!

Quote from: Joesue23 on June 24, 2014, 09:40:44 am

How did Elk County end up with so many nut cases like this Ross and Redcliff. There must be some loco weed getting in your water system.

Quote from: ROSS on Today at 01:48:45 pm

Whose got the loco weed, I mean just look at your handle --- Joesue23 what is that.
Is it Joe or Sue?
Is it an indication of bisexuality?
Or is it an indication of a transvite?
THIS IS YOUR VERY FIRST POST AND LOOK HOW NEGATIVE YOU ARE!
You shouldn't be so negative in your posts.
Perhaps call your self Mr or Ms negativity or just call yourself, nasty person! Sic. LOL

Don't you want to live in Elk County?

Tit for tat! ROFLMAO !

I am just asking what Joesue is?And I noticed you are feigning ignorance by not responding to any of those questions I asked!

One more compound question is Shari Kaminska your momma and did you abandon Elk County like she did?

Just asking.

It's so sweet of you to use your very two first post addressing me.

Thank you.

TTFN

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk