Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

PiperJafray USD-282
$4M Scenerio,
Property Tax Analysis.

There has been an abundance of interest in the Elk County Property Tax that I posted so,
I figured there might be an interest in the PiperJafray USD-282 $4M Scenerio Property Tax Analysis.

They don't tell us there is no guarantee of the state aid, the chances of getting it might have been good but no guarantee. Some people may not have seen this analysis that is why I am posting.

I have been told by others that the analysis is flawed.  You will have to decide for your self.

This is a two page document uploaded in PDF form to
https://app.box.com/s/odurbgy93a4b1ijmmpwm .

You may either just view the document on line or you may download it to your computer for reading or printing.

My main page at Box.com
showing all files and folders are readily available to you
concerning USD And County information is:

Enjoy !

If there is anything you can think of anything you would like to see posted, let me know and I will try to get it.

Ross

Elk Konnected I'm still waiting for your definition of Quality of Life?

Perhaps a clue of what it means to some people will help!

A bit perplexiing isn't it?

Ross

Ross

The Elk County Primary Election will be held
August 5, 2014 from 7am to 7 pm.

I am sure hoping people get out and vote for Mr. Ritz in District 1 !

Why, because I don't want to see us loose our County Property Tax Break, which thanks to Mr. Ritz we have been recieving for the last couple of years through the Wind Farm Money.

I know, it doesn't feel like it to people that live with-in, the West Elk School District because of the increases in property taxes for the School District.

I do believe we have the Konnected School Board Members to thank for that. Just my opinion folks !

If Mr. Ritz is voted out of office, I believe we will have two out of three County Commissioners as Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and I do believe we know that can't be a good idea .

Remember page one of this thread ---

Quote from: ROSS on April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Centrally located county fairgrounds with 1 fair - I (Big Idea's)

Centrally located county fairgrounds with 1 fair - 1 (Big Idea's)

Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

Raise taxes on brushy residential land - 1 (Top 3 idea's)

What does Centrally Located mean to you or better yet what does Centrally Located mean to Elk Konnected.

And that last remark right up there shows they advocate raising taxes to serve their own  desires. A vote for anyone other than for Mr. Ritz could be  a very well, be very risky choice.

Something to think about, isn't it?

I hope you folks that live in Mr. Ritz district realize that Mr. Ritz was and is a major factor in the property tax breaks they have been receiving. And I hope you realize if you don't vote on August 5th to keep Mr. Ritz in office, that we all may very well loose that property tax break. And it is especially needed, at this time, especially if you live in the West Elk School District. Because, I have seen every indication by attending the School Board Meetings that the School Board will most likely have to raise our property taxes for the new roof and all the new air conditioners. That probably, means 4 mil every year for at least two years and possibly for four years or more. Something to think about and to be prepared for !

One Konnected School Board Member asked if they could raise property tax 5 mil? Yeah, 5 mil ? He was told no, not with out an election! He apeared disturbed by that news.

Loose Ritz and I wager we loose our County Property Tax Break!      And we may face further property tax hikes!                    Loose Ritz and I wager we loose our County Property Tax Break                   And we may face further property tax hikes!                        Loose Ritz and I wager we loose our County Property Tax Break!   And we may face further property tax hikes!       Loose Ritz and I wager we loose our County Property Tax Break! 

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on June 18, 2014, 09:25:06 AM
From what I have been told, they are worried about upkeep on the existing structures...Also, about getting rid of the portable buildings, as they will eventually wear out.  Unfortunately, even with just doing the minimum on upkeep, it all takes money.  Yes, the numbers have gone down, which means a decrease in monies coming in.  Elk County is in an unenviable position with all these concerns.

Well common sense dictates that as enrollment goes down you do lose that money coming in which we shouldn't be taking fed money it should be all paid for by the locals.  Taking fed money just makes you obligated to doing what the feds dictate.
And if the numbers go down like they appear to be then theres less kids to educate and less cost in that.  Doesn't even make any sense to build anything new as by the time it is paid off, the kids will have graduated 18 years before the loan is paid off and the school will be empty of kids.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: ROSS on June 18, 2014, 11:13:34 AM
Hi Srkruzich we haven't heard from you in a long time. How ya doing?
Been sick and recovering, also trying to get my car fixed. Just don't have enough energy to work on it.

QuoteSo up pops a gym teacher and possibly coach and said that if they had to walk the kids over to the church for gym class that the time to do so would cut into the state required time for phys-ed and that it wasn't feasible. He also stated if they happened to get a handicapped child that would further cut into the phys-ed time. And he made reference to weather condition and having to walk through mud puddles and such. Oh and the gym teacher said things are just fine in the gymnasium and all they need to do is put up the safety net across the center of the gym to protect the little kids from balls from the big kids side hitting the little kids. They have been operating just fine for 5 years with the exception of protecting the small children with that safety net. This again in my opinion was done to provide an excuse to construct a second gymnasium.
Now i really find this funny. LOL.  Walking through mud puddles etc. cutting into pys ed time?  ROTFL.  UH simple solution here fella, count the walk as pys ed time. They are exercising walking. DUH.... Secondly so what if they walk through mud puddles and inclimate weather.  Those poor darlings won't melt i guarantee it.  Sheesh.  You gotta be kidding me.  I walked to school in inclimate weather.  Through rain and snow and hot and cold days.  I walked between classes which you had to go outside to go to the next building.  ROTFL I didn't melt, blow up or dissenigrate  it never hurt me nor did it cut into whatever class time was allocated.
Damn has everyone lost their ever loving minds?  How the hell do kids grow up these days with everyone wiping their asses for them!  No wonder we got a nation of pus****.  They can't even fall down and scrape  a knee without someone calling up 911 and having a medevac team come rush them to a er room.

The rule around my house was for my boys growing up when they complained about something was, i ask them if anything is broke, any bones sticking through skin, are they bleeding profusely, or are they missing any parts. IF NOT grow up get tough and get back out there and carry on

As for the presidents kid not having a new gym to play in, cry me a fu****** river.  LOL.  I don't believe i have ever played in a brand new gymnasium nor have my kids nor have my grandkids.  REALLY?  You deal with what you got.  There is no reason to replace a perfectly good building.  YOu fix it, maintain it, and if you think it costs too much to maintain, it costs less to fix it via submit a closed bid for contract for lowest cost than it does to build new and maintain. 

srkruzich

Quote from: ROSS on June 19, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

April 2015 can't get here soon enough for me.

Five seats on the West Elk USD-282 School Board will be up for vote.

Time to clean house isn't it? 

Whos running against them.

Ross

Quote from: srkruzich on July 15, 2014, 04:03:47 PM
Whos running against them.

Way to early to know!

The election will be in April.

I doubt a person could even register this early.

kshillbillys

Quote from: srkruzich on July 15, 2014, 03:52:33 PM
Now i really find this funny. LOL.  Walking through mud puddles etc. cutting into pys ed time?  ROTFL.  UH simple solution here fella, count the walk as pys ed time. They are exercising walking. DUH.... Secondly so what if they walk through mud puddles and inclimate weather.  Those poor darlings won't melt i guarantee it.  Sheesh.  You gotta be kidding me.  I walked to school in inclimate weather.  Through rain and snow and hot and cold days.  I walked between classes which you had to go outside to go to the next building.  ROTFL I didn't melt, blow up or dissenigrate  it never hurt me nor did it cut into whatever class time was allocated.
Damn has everyone lost their ever loving minds?  How the hell do kids grow up these days with everyone wiping their asses for them!  No wonder we got a nation of pus****.  They can't even fall down and scrape  a knee without someone calling up 911 and having a medevac team come rush them to a er room.

The rule around my house was for my boys growing up when they complained about something was, i ask them if anything is broke, any bones sticking through skin, are they bleeding profusely, or are they missing any parts. IF NOT grow up get tough and get back out there and carry on

As for the presidents kid not having a new gym to play in, cry me a fu****** river.  LOL.  I don't believe i have ever played in a brand new gymnasium nor have my kids nor have my grandkids.  REALLY?  You deal with what you got.  There is no reason to replace a perfectly good building.  YOu fix it, maintain it, and if you think it costs too much to maintain, it costs less to fix it via submit a closed bid for contract for lowest cost than it does to build new and maintain.

This is some funny shit right here. Elk Konnected liberal bastards running your school. They get whatever the hell they want. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference if you vote on it or not. I mean, they put it to the people whether or not to close down Moline and Severy schools. People said no. The bastards did it anyway. No matter how much you bitch, they're going to build onto the school, whether it's put to a vote or not. Say for instance, they have a secret meeting, don't inform anyone so they won't show up. And how many times have they called each other and discussed this over the phone? That's the way Elk Konnected works. You know..."screw the people, we'll give them what we want"...I only heard it from our own mayor here in Longton, we'll do what we want. He's got his nose so far up Elk Konnected's ass he can't see the light of day. What's he getting out of if? Anyway, Steve is absolutely right. I was born and raised at Sedan. We had 4 separate buildings; we had an old gymnasium built back, hell i'm gonna say, the late '40s and a new gymnasium built in the '80s. We walked from the high school building to the new gym, changed our clothes, took our showers afterwards and still had an hour of PE. So what the hell is this crap of walking them over to the church, cutting in to their PE time? Why not count the time that they are physically walking to and from the church as part of the PE class time? I'm not for sure how they still count the time in Sedan, you may contact them to find out and see what kind of shit is trying to be played over on you. But no matter what, that school board is going to do what they want and they don't give a damn what the people up there think. So, election time vote their asses out, put someone in who will listen to you. Unless you like paying higher and higher mill levy taxes and that does count for even the elderly who don't have kids in school, you're paying for it. Just my thoughts and I don't give a damn who gets pissed off.---Robert Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Just a few more days for voters in Elk County Government district one to vote in the primary and decide if they want to keep the property owners tax break provided by the money from the Wind Farm and provided by the County Commissioners?

Will you vote for the tax break by voting for the incumbent commissioner Mr. Ritz?

Or will you vote for Elk Konnected whom, I believe that the opponent Shari Kaminska is most likely Konnected with ?

You do remember Elk Konnected don't you?

I don't live in District #1, but if I did. I would feel my vote for Mr. Ritz would be a vote to keep the property tax break he instigated and got passed for us.

No I am not speaking up because of any connection with Mr. Ritz, we are not friends or direct neighbors.
Our only connection is as neighbors in the same county. Just as my connection is with you -- neighbors in the same county and on the same forum.

PLEASE VOTE FOR

Ritz       Ritz        Ritz       Ritz         Ritz       Ritz        Ritz       Ritz

R I T Z

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk