Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Ross, I'll try this one last time.
  Why are you pretending to be so dense? You have fixated on one sentence from me that was connected to an entirely different topic and moved it out of context so it would seem I was speaking universally when you know perfectly well I was posting about Elk County. That is very unethical.Yes, I like the movers and shakers in Elk County who will try to fix things that are found to need work or support and I don't care if the people are EK, some other group or just individuals who try to get something done. And I don't need to brag about what I've done out there like you seem to think you need to do. Everyone. except the chronic complainers, appreciates what people do when they give of themselves. As for what I do, they and I know and that's enough. I would like to be done with this...or didn't you win enough points yet? ;)

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 26, 2012, 10:14:55 PM
...dense... fixated... very unethical... brag...like you... chronic complainers...

What was all that past tripe about bullies?  Hypocrite.  Here are some thoughts from Ann Coulter that might clear up some of the mid-east coast, moderate independent's drivel...

Political debate with liberals is basically impossible in America today because liberals are calling names while conservatives are trying to make arguments.

Liberals don't believe there is such a thing as "fact" or "truth." Everything is a struggle for power between rival doctrines.

Words mean nothing to liberals. They say whatever will help advance their cause at the moment, switch talking points in a heartbeat, and then act indignant if anyone uses the exact same argument they were using five minutes ago.

Just as we're always told that schoolyard bullies are actually deeply insecure, liberals rationalize their own ferocious behavior by claiming to have been wounded somehow. What about the little guy our poor, insecure bully is beating the living daylights out of? How's his self-esteem coming along? That is the essence of liberals: They viciously attack everyone else, while wailing that they are the victims.

I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.

Ann Coulter

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Jane

Diane,
As you have been told we are not hicks in Kansas. You can tell us anything from 3,000 miles away and you are just a blow heart. Stay in you state and we will stay in Kansas.  BS is Bs no matter how you put it. Sounds like Obamas BS.

Ross

Try what one more time? To change what you actually and factually said?
I'll re-quote the fact once again, maybe twice for you, okay?

Why are you pretending to be so dense?

I am not pretending to be dense, I only quoted the facts. You education is failing you about that fact.

You have fixated on one sentence from me that was connected to an entirely different topic and moved it out of context so it would seem I was speaking universally when you know perfectly well I was posting about Elk County. That is very unethical.

It is a universal statement, it said

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 23, 2012, 10:51:58 AM

I don't recall saying anything one way or another about Elk Konnected. I doubt they would accept me as a spokes person anyway...and I'm on the mid east coast.  I happen to like forward thinking people who stop talking and start doing. I don't care what group they are or are not in.Tag, you're it!

You seem to be fixated on it, by forcing me to quote it. Why don't you just accept, what you wrote and let it go?

If you don't like something, why not say nothing at all instead of insulting the time and effort people put in on those events.

The intention was not to insult anyone, but simply to ask where Elk Konnected, LLC was with their addition of Quality Of Life. It seems to me you missed the finer point of the remarks.

But why don't you follow your own advice? You apparently don't like this thread and the peoples opinions on this thread about our great and mighty Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their Elk Konnected, LLC so why should you say anything?

Why do you and Elk Konnected, LLC have such negative attitudes towards simple and honest questions posed by concerned and interested citizens of the actual community of Elk County?

As far as my making professional comments... who cares. I'm not the one trying to influence people to think like I do and become so " anti "any one group.  I think you will be very disappointed in the changes that won't happen no matter who the commissioners are. Politics is what it is and certain things will happen just because they will. You will never be satisfied.

I care about your professional comments, especially when you make remarks as above. I have not shown on "Anti" anything, I have only asked questions or our Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and Elk Konnected, LLC . Now you tell me are they or are they not a Community Organization, or are they just the "Old Guard" they have addressed in their open letter just in a new dress? Why do they refuse to answer simple responsible questions from the community?

Why have the Elk Konnected, LLC Followers been threatening on this forums thread?
Are threats a necessary tool of Elk Konnected, LLC ? ?
Wouldn't these things in fact make them the[color=blue] "Anti" [/color] group?

Ross, everybody gets it, they know your opinions in detail. More than a year's worth!  Ad Nauseam! You keep asking "why" questions that aren't ever going to be answered.
My opinions are few and of little consequence, just as your opinions are. The important thing is the many unanswered questions directed toward the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their Elk Konnected, LLC
I think you may have missed the main reasons for the entirety of this thread.

It's about
                           COMMUNICATION
                         And you and the other Followers have been
                                                           And
                                        Continue IMHO to interfere with the Communication
                                                     Process With Elk Konnected, LLC
                                              And our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners
                                        Who stated they would use the internet for that purpose.

See, here is a statement that is not universal but directly related to Elk Konnected, LLC.

Yes, I like the movers and shakers in Elk County who will try to fix things that are found to need work or support and I don't care if the people are EK, some other group or just individuals who try to get something done. And I don't need to brag about what I've done lout there like you seem to think you need to do.

We know people confuse, who is who, and try to take credit for what others do. And this statement you just made makes that point. Hasn't Elk Konnected, LLC leached of the County Government enough? Even at the "Greet and Meet the Candidates" the Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners pitched Elk Konnected, LLC to the point that I was almost believing Elk Konnected, LLC was running for County Commissioner.

Diane (Liz) just what has Elk Konnected, LLC actually accomplished?
That is what this thread is about, not everyone else. Please, do not confuse the groups that actually work and accomplish things with Elk Konnected, LLC , that just is not playing nice.
The parades and the festivals of the individual communities that their citizens work hard to put on deserve the recognition as their own and should not have to share it with Elk Konnected, LLC (a privately owned company). Now I know you will agree with that statement.
I think we have some pretty great little communities in Elk County. And I do visit each of them.

However, I have yet to find the Elk Konnected, LLC Community. Is it a commune hidden out in amongst the farms somewhere?      Just kidding.

So please tell us exactly what Elk Konnected, LLC has accomplished and be specific so it really looks good. I am very interested.

Every one except the chronic complainers appreciates,what people do when they give of themselves. As for what I do, they and I know and that's enough. I would like to be done with this...or didn't you win enough points yet? ;)

If asking reasonable questions makes me a chronic complainer, I proudly accept the compliment and the title. On behalf of me, myself and I, I sincerely thank you Diane? LOL

I feel compelled to ask again, just so you don't miss it Diane:

Please tell us exactly what Elk Konnected, LLC has accomplished and be specific so it really looks good. I am very interested.

Is the existing trajectory of Elk County spending, taxation and administrative practices sustainable?

Perhaps the basic problem is not cyclical, perhaps it is structural?

Perhaps the time to act is now.

Don't you think?

If everything is cool with you change nothing. It is actually that easy!
Remember, my opinions are my own, please stick to your own, and your own principles.

Let's get out the vote.
:angel:

upoladeb

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
How does describing Mitt R have anything to do with the fact that you don't know what wasn't on National news HERE, just llike everything that happens in which?ita. isn't on the national news. You don't know that you don't know. Go ahead toss Ann Cold heart out there. She describes Mitt and a bunch of Conservatives very well. Some of you must have reading comprehension levels that can use some work You keep describing what Ross says now why is that?
I even got swatted by Jane for putting what I'd been up to on the ''What are you doing for excitement" thread and that's what it's there for! I'm a hypocrite? I didn't bring up the BPs again,you did! You are running out of things to try to make me look bad so you go back 4 years. My word!

Lord help me for jumping into this  again as I think a certain person says controversial things just so she can argue---but what the hell---I could use a good "tail twisting' once in awhile.
Seeing as how it was me who brought up the Black Panthers, Diane, I presume you are addressing me. Why do you not think I know what went on with the BP's trying to intimidate voters? I have almost a dozen people in Bloomsburg, Pa---one in Shamokin , Pa---one in Landisburg, Pa---one in Vanderbilt, Pa and two who reside in suburbia Philly, who I keep in contact with on a very regular basis . When the BP thing went down we conversed about it and I received several videos that if I remember right were from their local TV stations. For the life of me I can not understand what the BP thugs did 4 years ago can make you look bad---unless ???
I am curious to know why you are so obsessed in defending a radical, racist bunch of thugs like the Black Panthers ? Can I be so bold as to ask if it has ties to your days back at UD in the 60's? I'll close with asking, what did I say about Mitt R or who the heck is Ann Cold ?

readyaimduck

QuoteRoss thank you for keeping this forum interesting

and that is an understatement, as well as a first amendment.  And, this is a thread within a forum....two different breeds.
I don't care for Ross' continuation of beating a dead horse (sorry Ross), however Public Squares is now coming into Wilson County, and I got on this thread to see what it was it is about.  I have learned alot regarding goals and methods of achieving said goals. 
This may be only county specific to issues in this thread? 
I really don't know now, as it seems to be a question of confilict of interest with Ms. Hendricks, et al only. 
Perhaps in another county, not so.  Time and elections will tell. 

My bet still holds.
r

redcliffsw

Why would you want the Public Squares to get a hold in Wilson County or anywhere else?

oldfart

The only thing I have seen that E K  has done is put stuff on for kids 5 to 12 years old if any body knows of any thing  else love to know about it.

Patriot

Quote from: oldfart on July 28, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
The only thing I have seen that E K  has done is put stuff on for kids 5 to 12 years old if any body knows of any thing  else love to know about it.

If you will invest the time to read this entire thread, taking care to pass over the liberal attack mongers, your question will be answered.... in spades.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk