Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 05:37:19 PM
You all would be lucky if you had half the smarts and wisdom of Frawinn and\or Warph.

Just my opinion.  Supported by many on the forum. This statement is my own and not necessarily  endorsed by Warph, Slappy, frawinn, Peet's coffee or the 19th Hole Bar and Bar.

David

Everyone knows you are full of it and I thiink you know it.

You all would be lucky if you had half the smarts and wisdom of Frawinn and\or Warph.
If that is true David, how come they are unable to provide civil answers to the simple questions on this thread??????

Supported by many on the forum.
Like who??????

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on September 16, 2011, 05:45:08 PM
Everyone knows you are full of it and I thiink you know it.
If that is true David, how come they are unable to provide civil answers to the simple questions on this thread??????
Like who??????

You deserve no civil answers. Since you are not civil. Everyone that knows me knows that I am full of it only when it comes to you and Patriot, Redcliffsw, and the two supporters of yours here on the forum.  Sorry to hear that you are still under the Sheriff's watch. How come all your many supporters couldn't get answers after you had to leave for your personal reasons? Like I said to you earlier, you can't fight the "old guard". In my opinion the reason you have no answers from them, your efforts, or anyone else for that matter;  is that you have a personal vendetta in mind and not a legitimate quest for the questions that you ask. Just my opinion. I understand Elk County very well it has been the same for more years than you have been alive. The reason Warph and frawinn have no answers for you is they have more wisdom than both of us and refuse to fight with you like I do. Wriite that off to my "youthful" indescretions and the fact they have more wisdom than I do. :)

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

kshillbillys

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 06:42:46 PM
you can't fight the "old guard". In my opinion the reason you have no answers from them, your efforts, or anyone else for that matter;  is that you have a personal vendetta in mind and not a legitimate quest for the questions that you ask. Just my opinion.

We can fight the "old guard." Anyone can. It's not a question of "can;" it's a matter of "will." What about the Colonists who "fought the old guard" and made America the country that it is 235 years ago? There are things going on in this county that the everyday average citizens of this county and abroad just don't understand. That's why we are asking questions. And it's not just "Ross, Patriot, Red and the two supporters" that are asking questions. "We The People" have every right to a lot of the answers in which we seek, especially when different hats are being worn and NOT being kept separate and especially when "We The People's" money is being used. I only wish that I could attend the meetings to find out first hand what is going on in this county, but I have to work. If the commission meetings were held in the evening, such as school board meetings and city council meetings, I would bet that more people would attend them. But maybe that's what they don't want. Just my opinion---Jennifer Walker
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sodbuster

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 16, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
We can fight the "old guard." Anyone can. It's not a question of "can;" it's a matter of "will." What about the Colonists who "fought the old guard" and made America the country that it is 235 years ago? There are things going on in this county that the everyday average citizens of this county and abroad just don't understand. That's why we are asking questions. And it's not just "Ross, Patriot, Red and the two supporters" that are asking questions. "We The People" have every right to a lot of the answers in which we seek, especially when different hats are being worn and NOT being kept separate and especially when "We The People's" money is being used. I only wish that I could attend the meetings to find out first hand what is going on in this county, but I have to work. If the commission meetings were held in the evening, such as school board meetings and city council meetings, I would bet that more people would attend them. But maybe that's what they don't want. Just my opinion---Jennifer Walker

Jennifer I agree with a majority of your post. What I question is motives and will of some of those that post to the thread. I agree about the time the meetings are held. My county commission meetings are also held at 1pm in the afternoon. I guess that is in the county commissioner's "bible". I will also, say that when something bothered me enough I took time off and went to the meetings at 1pm.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

You deserve no civil answers. Since you are not civil. Everyone that knows me knows that I am full of it only when it comes to you and Patriot, Redcliffsw, and the two supporters of yours here on the forum.  Sorry to hear that you are still under the Sheriff's watch. How come all your many supporters couldn't get answers after you had to leave for your personal reasons? Like I said to you earlier, you can't fight the "old guard". In my opinion the reason you have no answers from them, your efforts, or anyone else for that matter;  is that you have a personal vendetta in mind and not a legitimate quest for the questions that you ask. Just my opinion. I understand Elk County very well it has been the same for more years than you have been alive. The reason Warph and frawinn have no answers for you is they have more wisdom than both of us and refuse to fight with you like I do. Wriite that off to my "youthful" indescretions and the fact they have more wisdom than I do. :)
David
You are brilliant David. Don't you realize that Elk Konnected said they got started to do away with the old guard. NOT
There is no fighting, they simply have no answers and that's a fact. Anything other then answers is a smoke screen for ignorance of the questions. Plain and simple. Grow up.

Sorry to hear that you are still under the Sheriff's watch.
That David is one of the dumbest things you could possibly say. I have never been in trouble with the law in my entire life. I have never been under any kind of watch. However, I have been warned to watch for idiots. I apologize for that. NOT

you have a personal vendetta in mind and not a legitimate quest for the questions that you ask.  

What personal vendetta??? A have nothing personal against an loosely knit organization that has no membership, no owner.
I'd just like to know what there agenda is if they are going to continue to present themselves as a county organizer, savior or what ever they want to claim to be. The company presented it's self to the county citizens as some kind of God send and stated they wanted everyone in the county to be connected. So the one real questions is why won't they connect????? But then you would not understand that living way out there in California now would you????? What do you have to gain by sucking up to anybody in Elk County????? Do you think they respect suck ups???? Truthfully David nobody respects suckups.
I don't see a single one of them speaking up on your behalf or even saying thank you for saying how smart they are, do you?????

Have you bothered to even read and attempt to comprehend any of this thread????

Try reading this post and try to comprehend what is said, okay, ok.
Quote from: Patriot on September 12, 2011, 10:32:54 PM

kshillbillys

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 07:53:07 PM
I will also, say that when something bothered me enough I took time off and went to the meetings at 1pm.

I don't have the luxury of taking off to be at a meeting at 1 p.m. on a Monday afternoon. I have already exhausted all of my vacation time and sick leave for the year by taking care of my sick mother. So that doesn't work for me. If I could, I would but I can't. And I'm sure that is how it is with a lot of people. Jobs are hard to come by around here so people just don't have that kind of luxury.--JW
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sodbuster

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 16, 2011, 08:13:15 PM
I don't have the luxury of taking off to be at a meeting at 1 p.m. on a Monday afternoon. I have already exhausted all of my vacation time and sick leave for the year by taking care of my sick mother. So that doesn't work for me. If I could, I would but I can't. And I'm sure that is how it is with a lot of people. Jobs are hard to come by around here so people just don't have that kind of luxury.--JW

Your situation is not different from mine or anyone elses. If it[this threads questions]  were a high priority (will) you would find a way to get to the meeting. Participating in your government's decisions is not a luxury. It is a right and a duty. You are not alone. Many people are so fed up and discouraged with government that they have forsaken participation.  Just by the fact we debate\discuss it here on the forum is much more than many people.

David

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on September 16, 2011, 08:07:17 PM
That David is one of the dumbest things you could possibly say. I have never been in trouble with the law in my entire life. I have never been under any kind of watch. However, I have been warned to watch for idiots. I appologize for that.

Ross I only repeated what you said about the sheriff. They were called on you at the initial meeting at the beginning of the thread. You said they came and sat next to you to "intimidate"  [ a paraphrase]  you at the last county commissioner's meeting. So if that is the "dumbest thing I [you] could say" then I am dumb for repeating something that you have said. While I would like to agree that repeating anything you say is "dumb" it is not so in this case.

David

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
Ross I only repeated what you said about the sheriff. They were called on you at the initial meeting at the beginning of the thread. You said they came and sat next to you to "intimidate"  [ a paraphrase]  you at the last county commissioner's meeting. So if that is the "dumbest thing I [you] could say" then I am dumb for repeating something that you have said. While I would like to agree that repeating anything you say is "dumb" it is not so in this case.
David

Quote from: sodbuster on September 16, 2011, 08:30:29 PM
Ross I only repeated what you said about the sheriff.
Now that is a bold faced lie.
You can not cover up dumb with a lie, it does not work.
Find where I said that and quote and paste it right here.
Nothing less then a quote that shows a link to what you say will only prove it's a lie and that you lie.
Hint, there is a search box at the top of the page.
Good luck finding what is not there and good night.

Ross

Click the quote David
and see how it works

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk