Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Quote from: Teresa on September 01, 2011, 09:39:22 PM
Don't you even begin to start with me....Your best bet would be to let this lay like a sleeping dog... Its not a threat... just a very very wise suggestion.

Teresa, I would love to continue posting on the forum. I love that you provide it for us.  If I ever go over the line just let me know and I will modify my behavior. No need to threaten me, I like being here and will make it happen.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on September 01, 2011, 10:05:47 PM
my apologies for asking a simple question that was answered by Patriot.

No problem, ready.  I would have never suspected that such a simple, straightforward answer would have elicited such ravenous responses from such distant places....from 300 to 1500 miles away.  Oh well.  Maybe truth hurts more than we suspected.  I just wish such simple answers were forthcoming in the other direction regarding the original questions in this thread.

Oh... have you seen the federal tax returns for the ECCEF?... maybe another day.

Sleep well.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 10:47:07 PM
No problem, ready.  I would have never suspected that such a simple, straightforward answer would have elicited such ravenous responses from such distant places....from 300 to 1500 miles away.  Oh well.  Maybe truth hurts more than we suspected.  I just wish such simple answers were forthcoming in the other direction regarding the original questions in this thread.

Oh... have you seen the federal tax returns for the ECCEF?... maybe another day.

Sleep well.

While you have the right to ask any question that you want. You have no right to get answers from a LLC.  They have chosen not to talk to you here on the forum. Your only course is to compel your local governement to reveal the payments to these  private  entities recieved. If I can believe how corrupt you all think your local government is, I would be worried that you all will be silenced by the Italian Windmill Conspiracy.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Sleep well.

sodbuster

Sleep well.

EK has influence all across the country.

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on September 01, 2011, 11:00:52 PM
While you have the right to ask any question that you want. You have no right to get answers from a LLC.

Again..... we know and were the first to point this fact out.  Weeks ago.  Ironically, this fact is at the core of this entire issue:  Secrecy & lack of transparency. 

They have chosen not to talk to you here on the forum.

Possibly so.  Don't you find that troubling?  Based on street conversations from many sources, many local voters and taxpayers sure seem to.  Sometimes silence says volumes.

Your only course is to compel your local governement to reveal the payments to these  private  entities recieved.

Never say 'only', it sounds so defeatist.

If I can believe how corrupt you all think your local government is, I would be worried that you all will be silenced by the Italian Windmill Conspiracy.

What you choose to believe or disbelieve, to worry or not worry about is, with all due respect, irrelevant as you neither live nor vote here.  Interesting, however, as your statement sounds like a veiled threat.

Patriot

Patriot

You really should rest.  You're beginning to repeat myself.  LOL

sodbuster

4/25 to 9/1 .   130+ days and still no answer.  LLC has no legal reason to respond.  Why are you afraid to compel your local government to answer the questions.  I don't think you all are serious about finding the answers, you are just bad mouthing an entity that is trying to improve the county. Something none of you are doing.

David

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on September 01, 2011, 11:21:35 PM
You really should rest.  You're beginning to repeat myself.  LOL

That is true Patriot you are beginning to repeat myself. LOL.  You should really rest.  Do not doubt the power of Elk Konnected.  Their will to do good for Elk County will trump your outsider ways of doing things. You all will not beat the old guard of Elk County who are established since the early 1900's. You are the outsider, not me.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk