Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Then, if you all are so enlightened with the answers that Patriot and Ross seek, it is also your fault that this thread keeps going. You want to "punish" them for asking questions and NOT give them the answers. You want this thread to go away and you know the answers but you will not tell them! If this is a witch hunt, then where are the "EK secret meetings" held? Are they held by the light of the moon and sacrificing goats (sorry Steve) or are they just hanging out in a bar, dulling their senses? Oh and the bar part is NOT a joke!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

thatsMRSc2u

Well of course talkin back to SOME men makes you a bitch....so BE it..but thats MRS. BITCH to YOU MR Hillbilly. I will talk back to ANY condescending a**hole I please. My Daddy may have strapped me but he would've said I was RIGHT for standin UP. I take my licks standin up. I respect my elders when they ACT like elders and I'm pretty sure Patriot probably isnt my elder for one thing and he sure as hell aint my BETTER.

I have NO PROBLEM being an a**hole TO a**holes MR. Hillbilly.

thatsMRSc2u

I have things to go do now but I will be more than happy to answer any derogatory remarks or condescending answers in the morning. I'll make coffee and enjoy myself :)

readyaimduck

Out of here...not because I am not amused, cat fights are fun to watch, but not in a Politcal Forum .  However I won't condescend anymore like I was told I do.  (When I did, and was called on it.) :-X
When you all get back to some real answers....like who are the members and what does it take to be a member, and do you have to live in the County (Elk or Greenwood, or specifically Elk or the town of Severy, (quite haven't figured out the separation of inclusiviness....other than the school, or in my book:  predjudice)   please let me know in the most appropriate way....I know of 5 that will.

ready not.

momof 2boys

Here is the only answer you will get from me about who is Elk Konnected.  They are the people you have seen and will see at nearly every Elk County event, whether it be Longton, Moline, Grenola, or Howard.  They are the people cheering in the stands at the local sporting events of all Elk County schools.  They are the parents you see sending their children off to our wonderful county schools.  They are the people that shop and do business at our Elk County businesses.  They are sitting in the pews at all of the glorious houses of worship that this beautiful county possess!  Watch out, they are everywhere!!!!  ;D

momof 2boys

kshillbillys

Pam, I was just calling it as I see it. I do speak my mind and I like to tell the truth. I am so sorry that maybe Patriot and Ross may be attacking one of your beloved friends that I'm sure you hang out with, go shopping with, spend your Christmas with, have coffee in the morning with, converse on a regular basis with, etc. I do live here in Elk County and I am employed by Elk County. I was born and raised in Sedan, 18 miles south of Longton. Came to Longton many times as a child. You being a true Elk Countian, who chooses no longer to live here and knowing your history, being of your superior intellectual years, that Chautauqua and Elk County were once ONE county named Howard County and Longton was once called Elk Rapids. What I'm trying to say is that when I left Sedan and moved to Longton, 10 years ago, I might as well have been just moving across the street NOT out of state and NOT out of country. I have friends, I have relatives, that live in this county and surrounding counties, that I do converse with on a weekly basis. I will help them within my means and I would like to think that they would help me too. I do NOT stick up for anyone I don't know or is not a close personal friend. And a lot of my friends, I would know in pitch dark with nothing more than a handshake. Can you say the same?---MR KSH

kshillbillys

Ready---I want to know why only Severy is included, even though they are out of county. I know it's because of the school district boundaries but part of Montgomery and Chautauqua counties are included in our school district at Longton!

Patriot

Quote from: gina on June 13, 2011, 06:23:20 PM
By all means Patriot, what does it take to be a "true Elk Countian"?  Just curious about your opinion on that one.

Heck if I know.  It was Wilma who coined the term.... ask her.  Others did, and just as with the serious questions here, no answers were forthcoming.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

greatguns

If good is being done, who the hell cares who gets the credit.  Members are Joe Blows and every Tom, Dick, and Harry.  No wait, maybe that was Bill, Jack, Homer, John, Susie, Jane, Sam, Karen, Jill, and Olpe.  There you go, you have names now.  Hope you sleep better! ::)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk