Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 29, 2011, 10:42:58 AM
Are you guys sure that any of the EKLLC members are even reading this forum?  Do any of them know that they are being questioned?  There is a link to the postings of the memberships.  I can't tell you where it is because I am not going to do your research for you and I don't remember just where it was posted.  All the information you are wanting is in LHendricks postings.  I found it. You can, too.  Then, instead of repeating over and over, just make an appointment with one of them and go talk to them about your concerns.

I have no problems with any of the EKLLC after I read the names of the steering committee.  All well respected, long time citizens of Elk County, one of whom I used to work for.  If these people can't be trusted, then no one short of God, can.

Otherwise, as it has been said before, shut up and sit down.

[quote Are you guys sure that any of the EKLLC members are even reading this forum? [/quote]
Sure they are, or they have people reporting to them. You can bet on it.
[quote instead of repeating over and over  [/quote]
Perhaps we don't mind repeating ourselves, and perhaps the registered Elk Konnected, LLC people will eventually speak up.
[quote I have no problems with any of the EKLLC after I read the names of the steering committee. [/quote]
Perhaps you are easily impressed or lead. But are they the registered members or just more followers/ volunteers.
[quote make an appointment with one of them and go talk to them about your concerns.[/quote]
We have made an appointment with them right here. They want to have public community conversations. How much more of a public community conversation can they hav then right here.
[quote Otherwise, as it has been said before, shut up and sit down.[/quote]
Why yes ma'am it has been said. But it wasn't the owners of this web site. I do believe they have that say. So, we just basically ignored that message.

I believe the owners of the site believe in free speech and God bless them for that.

Will the Elk Konnected, LLC registered members please come out and talk with us the public in Elk County, Kansas?

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on May 29, 2011, 12:01:40 PM
Quote from Wilma:
Otherwise, as it has been said before, shut up and sit down.

Wow is right Patriot. This rudeness coming on Memorial / Decoration Day weekend. The holiday to honor our fallen military brothers & sisters. This is your and Ross's punishment for not getting killed in a war, like all good soldiers are supposed to do. Kinda takes you  back to the "60's" huh ?

The 60's, and the 70's and a healthy chunk of the 80's.  Ahhh, the memories:  "I hear hair growing." , "Murderer.", "Go to hell, warmongering babykiller!", troops being spat upon... in US ariports, train and bus stations & stores, even here in Kansas.... yup, those were the days... and still are.  Many here just don't know... what they had, and still have, thier afternoon soaps and NBC News.... and the right to spout bullcrap like, "sit down & shut up."

P.S.  Thanks for your service Jarhead.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Thank you Jarhead, Patriot, Ross and everyone who served. Your service, even though you didn't die for it, gives me my rights as a free American. I sure thank you all for it! And you won't hear me telling you to sit down and shut up. That's just rude!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

And what is even more rude is the continuous harassing of other people.  When it is done via internet it is called "bullying" and isn't just a teen age thing.  Except some "adults" are acting like seventh graders.

kshillbillys

That would be cyber bullying if it is done on the internet. It's bullying whether or not it's done on the internet or not. But this is not considered harrassment. It is a group of people wanting answers to questions. And I will guarantee that the EK members do know what is being said on this forum, whether they are reading it first hand or having it gossiped to them 2nd hand.

kshillbillys

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. Harassment is unwanted, unwelcomed and uninvited behavior that demeans, threatens or offends the victim and results in a hostile environment for the victim. Harassing behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.

The following is an example of a state law dealing with harassment:

"S 240.25 Harassment in the first degree.

A person is guilty of harassment in the first degree when he or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses another person by following such person in or about a public place or places or by engaging in a course of conduct or by repeatedly committing acts which places such person in reasonable fear of physical injury. This section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.

Harassment in the first degree is a class B misdemeanor.

S 240.26 Harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another person:
He or she strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects such other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same; or
He or she follows a person in or about a public place or places; or
He or she engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which alarm or seriously annoy such other person and which serve no legitimate purpose.

Subdivisions two and three of this section shall not apply to activities regulated by the national labor relations act, as amended, the railway labor act, as amended, or the federal employment labor management act, as amended.

Harassment in the second degree is a violation.

S 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:
Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or (b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or
Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or
Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or
Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.

Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.

S 240.31 Aggravated harassment in the first degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the first degree when with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct, he or she:
Damages premises primarily used for religious purposes, or acquired pursuant to section six of the religious corporation law and maintained for purposes of religious instruction, and the damage to the premises exceeds fifty dollars; or
Commits the crime of aggravated harassment in the second degree in the manner proscribed by the provisions of subdivision three of section 240.30 of this article and has been previously convicted of the crime of aggravated harassment in the second degree for the commission of conduct proscribed by the provisions of subdivision three of section 240.30 or he has been previously convicted of the crime of aggravated harassment in the first degree within the preceding ten years.

Aggravated harassment in the first degree is a class E felony.

S 240.32 Aggravated harassment of an employee by an inmate.

An inmate or respondent is guilty of aggravated harassment of an employee by an inmate when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm a person in a facility whom he knows or reasonably should know to be an employee of such facility or the division of parole or the office of mental health, or a probation department, bureau or unit or a police officer, he causes or attempts to cause such employee to come into contact with blood, seminal fluid, urine or feces, by throwing, tossing or expelling such fluid or material.

For purposes of this section, "inmate" means an inmate or detainee in a correctional facility, local correctional facility or a hospital, as such term is defined in subdivision two of section four hundred of the correction law. For purposes of this section, "respondent" means a juvenile in a secure facility operated and maintained by the office of children and family services who is placed with or committed to the office of children and family services. For purposes of this section, "facility" means a correctional facility or local correctional facility, hospital, as such term is defined in subdivision two of section four hundred of the correction law, or a secure facility operated and maintained by the office of children and family services.

Aggravated harassment of an employee by an inmate is a class E felony."

Patriot

Well we've tried slander, and that didn't fit.  And since it is not my intent to annoy or alarm, we will have to find another shoe to see if it fits.  We have been seeking answers to perfectly valid questions involving the use of taxpayer monies and the entanglements between a private company and government.  Moreover, any readers have come here voluntarily and were not sought out.  Maybe the non-answers that have been given here, with the associated inferences that the questioners  have nefarious reasons for asking is, itself, libel or harassment.  Hmmmmm.

I have only one thing to say in my defense.... How much total taxpayer money has been used by Elk Konnected, LLC to pay Terry Woodbury and his company for their professional consulting and facilitation services?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 29, 2011, 04:34:01 PM
And what is even more rude is the continuous harassing of other people.  When it is done via internet it is called "bullying" and isn't just a teen age thing.  Except some "adults" are acting like seventh graders.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

Patriot, the answer to your question about taxpayer money can be found at the courthhouse.  It is in the minutes of the commissioners meetings, in the disbursements of the treasurer's office.  It is all public record.  Just go ask.

I am reminded of something my father told me a long time ago.  "The empty wagon rattles the loudest."

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:
I am reminded of something my father told me a long time ago.  "The empty wagon rattles the loudest."

Good one Wilma. Them old timers sure had a way with words. I love them. One of my favorites is--" Wisdom does not always come with old age, sometimes old age arrives all alone"
The older I get the more I believe in that. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk