Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatsMRSc2u

Be on my way to Joplin shortly......Ross......no doubt those "people" thrive on what they consider attention but if you think lettin them tell grieving parents, husbands, wives and children that their deceased had it comin AT THE F-in funeral and spittin in their faces is not somethin that ought to be stopped by any means necessary I feel REAL sorry for YOU

You guys and your "sheeple" shit...evidently the only people who ARENT sheeple are the ones who agree with YOU!! Anybody who doesnt agree with YOU "ate the lollipop" WHATTHEHELLEVER.

I WONT be readin so dont bother tryin to "shame" me for my language or anything because I said what I meant and meant what I said...Have a nice day  :)

you're like don quixote tiltin at windmills dude

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 29, 2011, 08:16:13 AM
The only thngs that might be on record, is only to satisfy the requirements to file for an LLC, which was posted earlier.
The questions that being asked, IMHO are as to 1. who are the members (which isn't required at filing); 2.  The baseline INTENT of the goals; 3.  Exactly "whose" monies are being used, and is it the best interest for the County as a whole, and finally; 4.  Is Elk Konnected LLC representing the county as a whole, and not just a selected few?

I may be off base in the above, yet as an outsider I would questions the methods and procedures.
Our weather is beautiful here, enjoy your weekend!
Ready

Well said.  Those answers would make a very good start.
Note:   1)  This is a PRIVATELY OWNED company, and; 2)  lawful membership (ownership) can change by an organizational arrangement from time to time. Just like a registered partnership, and; 3)  Volunteers and  other supporters are NOT the same as owners.

There are answers. 

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

QuoteThe names of the original officers have been posted on the forum, and the link to them has been posted as well. Several communities in the county were represented. Why isn't that sufficient? Have any of you guys gone and talked to them, one on one?

Uh, mom if you were referring to me, and since you edited that last part....I did state that it was already posted, and that I am not from your county, but it was IMHO  (In My Honest Opinion) and was just asking unbiased questions.

If, perhaps some members would say who they are then those that are interested can go meet them face to face, one on one.
God Bless those that fell before our time, either in conflict or natural.  This weekend is to honor those.
Ready

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on May 29, 2011, 09:11:47 AM
The names of the original officers have been posted on the forum, and the link to them has been posted as well. Several communities in the county were represented. Why isn't that sufficient? Have any of you guys gone and talked to them, one on one?

Well, since 'officers' is a term used to designate a legal position in a corporation, it does not really mean much here.  An LLC has 'admitted members and sometimes 'managing members',  Language is important, at least that's what the good teachers I had used to say.

If these people are smart enough to rebuild, reshape and LEAD a whole county, surely they are smart enough to know these things?  If not, then a whole new set of questions arise.

Now, if the names of the original admitted members is here, I can't find em.  Would you please quote that post here?  Or provide the link to it.

Until then... who are the admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC?  Is there a properly appointed managing member? 

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 29, 2011, 09:51:45 AM
If, perhaps some members would say who they are then those that are interested can go meet them face to face, one on one.

Yup.  If they would identify here, it would also be helpful if they would be willing to answer remaining questions in an open public forum such as this as well.  Public forums provide so much nice sunshine and fresh air, don't you agree?  Not to mention the chance to avoid the "he said/she said" and misquotation problems.

Will a real admitted EK, LLC member/manager please stand up?

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 29, 2011, 09:51:45 AM
God Bless those that fell before our time, either in conflict or natural.  This weekend is to honor those.

Amen.

Wilma

Are you guys sure that any of the EKLLC members are even reading this forum?  Do any of them know that they are being questioned?  There is a link to the postings of the memberships.  I can't tell you where it is because I am not going to do your research for you and I don't remember just where it was posted.  All the information you are wanting is in LHendricks postings.  I found it. You can, too.  Then, instead of repeating over and over, just make an appointment with one of them and go talk to them about your concerns.

I have no problems with any of the EKLLC after I read the names of the steering committee.  All well respected, long time citizens of Elk County, one of whom I used to work for.  If these people can't be trusted, then no one short of God, can.

Otherwise, as it has been said before, shut up and sit down.

readyaimduck

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 29, 2011, 10:42:58 AM
Are you guys sure that any of the EKLLC members are even reading this forum?  Do any of them know that they are being questioned?  There is a link to the postings of the memberships.  I can't tell you where it is because I am not going to do your research for you and I don't remember just where it was posted.  All the information you are wanting is in LHendricks postings.  I found it. You can, too.  Then, instead of repeating over and over, just make an appointment with one of them and go talk to them about your concerns.

I have no problems with any of the EKLLC after I read the names of the steering committee.  All well respected, long time citizens of Elk County, one of whom I used to work for.  If these people can't be trusted, then no one short of God, can.

OK lady, I did some research... I've just waded through all 150+ of Mrs Hendricks posts on this forum.  Aside from her involvement in family and other Mutual Admiration Society cheer leading,  updates on her recreational activities, her endearment to you over your whining about profanity in your neighborhood, ramblings about the school changes in past years and a propensity to gloat about abilities of EK to suck money out of the public grant trough, there are no answers to our current questions.

The 'Elk Konnected' names she identified were in posts made well before Elk Konnected, LLC was legally formed in Kansas: 09/30/2009

So the questions remain. 

Like Ready said, "Wow, just wow!"

Patriot

Are you guys sure that any of the EKLLC members are even reading this forum?  Do any of them know that they are being questioned?

One more thing.  If you believe they're not reading or being updated on this thread, you're screwier than a fruit bat.  

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:

Wow is right Patriot. This rudeness coming on Memorial / Decoration Day weekend. The holiday to honor our fallen military brothers & sisters. This is your and Ross's punishment for not getting killed in a war, like all good soldiers are supposed to do. Kinda takes you  back to the "60's" huh ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk