Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Warning,wordy diatribe ahead. Run away, run away ( My apologies to Monty Python.)
  Ross, if someone handed out publicly a roster of everybody from anywhere who attended any E K meeting over the last several years and published it, what would it be used for, aside from someone quizzing these folks about what they are REALLY up to? Not everybody wants to be in the spotlight that much. Some would consider you just plan nosy! You want personal information but don't want to be on a committee or commit to help. People who donate to projects get asked by others to donate to their cause too. Some unscrupulous people who get their hands on lists use them to create and sell advertising mailing lists, especially if there are phone numbers involved. Some people worry about identity theft. I, myself, wonder....why now? Where were these questions when the group was young and new, enthusiastic and finding its way along. I can't say that I'm surprised that some people are uncomfortable with you and what what you are about.  I also suspect that there are many E K people who are not forum members and wouldn't be comfortable thinking that anything they said would show up on here, behind their backs so to speak. 
  Why are you owed any answers above all other people? Why should people trust you? Who are you really representing?  Do you have a financial stake in stopping E K? Is there someone in competition with some of the programs who stand to make money by casting a shadow over anything they do? Are you being paid by someone to make everyone associated with the sub committees uncomfortable? Do you hope to bring down E K? What do you personally stand to gain? I thought the LLC was mostly for lawsuit protection, a form of liability insurance, which makes perfectly good sense to me.
      Brought to you by the dark side of the moon.  ;D Ok.Your turn. ;)

Patriot

Prologue.
Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 27, 2011, 03:26:13 PM
  Warning,wordy diatribe ahead. Run away, run away ( My apologies to Monty Python.)

No need to run from truth as many here seem to do.  Python should be pleased.  Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.   :)

Verse 1.
  Ross, if someone handed out publicly a roster of everybody from anywhere who attended any E K meeting over the last several years and published it, what would it be used for, aside from someone quizzing these folks about what they are REALLY up to?

These questions have nothing to do with just everybody who has attended a facilitated conversation or even says they support WK.  It has to do with the legal members (owners/partners) and the fact that the, through their company accept and use tax monies.  Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 2.
Not everybody wants to be in the spotlight that much. Some would consider you just plan nosy! You want personal information but don't want to be on a committee or commit to help. People who donate to projects get asked by others to donate to their cause too. Some unscrupulous people who get their hands on lists use them to create and sell advertising mailing lists, especially if there are phone numbers involved. Some people worry about identity theft.

Again, the questions posed have nothing to do and aren't about volunteers, supporters or private citizens who donate.  Even a child would see that repeated over and over in this thread.  Surely you can too.  Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 3.
I, myself, wonder....why now? Where were these questions when the group was young and new, enthusiastic and finding its way along.

As the company's influence in government, community 'organization' tactics and use of taxpayer money has increased, so has its' exposure to valid questions from voters, citizens and taxpayers.  We do still live in a republic where questioning government alliances is acceptable, no?  Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 4.
I can't say that I'm surprised that some people are uncomfortable with you and what what you are about.  I also suspect that there are many E K people who are not forum members and wouldn't be comfortable thinking that anything they said would show up on here, behind their backs so to speak.

Same song as verses one and two above, Diane.  Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 5.
Why are you owed any answers above all other people?

See verse 3 above.  Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 6.
Why should people trust you? Who are you really representing? 

Ross will have to answer for himself.  As for me, I represent myself.  As for trust, doesn't come into play given the questions being asked and about whom they are being asked.  A side note:  There are people here who know me personally and would surely vouch for my trustworthiness.   Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Verse 7.
Do you have a financial stake in stopping E K? Is there someone in competition with some of the programs who stand to make money by casting a shadow over anything they do? Are you being paid by someone to make everyone associated with the sub committees uncomfortable? Do you hope to bring down E K? What do you personally stand to gain? I thought the LLC was mostly for lawsuit protection, a form of liability insurance, which makes perfectly good sense to me.

Again, speaking for myself: 
Possibly but only where tax monies are concerned.
No.
No, and why would they be uncomfortable?  Are they doing something wrong?.
That depends.  Is the official company doing anything illegal or unethical?
Nothing.
Then you know little about insurance, business structures, business law, and capitalism.  Isn't your husband in finance or accounting?  If so, ask him.
Notice how you are getting clear, concise answers to your valid questions?

Epilogue.

Can you identify the amount of money paid to date by Elk Connected, LLC to Public Square Communities, LLC for Public Square's training and assistance in using The Delphi Technique & Hegelian Principle to shape public opinion and influence local governments?

Notice how you got clear, concise answers to your valid questions?  If anything was unclear, just ask.
Notice how Ross and I get no clear, factual answers, non-responsive comments or wild diversions into irrelevant areas?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Patriot:

How about a list of the tax money that EKLLC has received and what they did with it?

redcliffsw

There's probably a whole lot of folks who would like to see that info.  You think the E K crowd will ever open up?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 27, 2011, 05:47:51 PM
How about a list of the tax money that EKLLC has received and what they did with it?

That would be a nice start.  Especially if it shows any state tax dollars received and routed to pay for the services of Public Square Communities, LLC and/or Mr. T. Woodbury.

Can you post that information?

Diane Amberg

Patriot, I believe I asked my questions of Ross...I gather you two are joined at the hip? ;D ;D ;D Anyway, some people aren't sure about several of you as to whether the questions you ask are indeed what your concerns really are. They may wonder who's next for grilling. Some think your questions are a cover up for something negative.  A few think you are trying to make them seem to be stupid fools for thinking it was all a good idea when it started.
 Just because you say something over and over doesn't mean it's really what is going on. ( Yer treading on thin insult ice there.) To some it smacks of a personal vendetta where there will never be a winner, just a lot of hard working losers.
You say it isn't about the volunteers, yet one of you asked what the volunteers at something, camp, I think, were paid. Now I thought "volunteer" meant works for free. Why would they be paid anything?
 Some just don't trust you. ( plural) You notice nobody who has been to meetings  answered your questions as to who is who. I know the people who have worked so hard for so long are very disappointed and feel very unappreciated an betrayed. One of you some time back did indeed ask that the "members" names be published. I'm not sure now what that meant to you, but somebody wanted something in writing and that did put some people off.  EK was meant to be an informal group of friendly people sharing wide open ideas from, impossible and expensive to free and easy to implement. I know you say it isn't "them,",the worker bees, but they are feeling it just the same and it hurts. And it's E K I believe, not W K. :angel: Keep in mind this is not about me. But is about people who mean a lot to me. I do know a few people out there who aren't on the forum and a number who were and became inactive and some who look but never post. I hear a lot! Just what you don't need is a bunch of tiny towns squabbling.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 27, 2011, 06:19:56 PM
Patriot, I believe I asked my questions of Ross...I gather you two are joined at the hip

After much careful & independent investigation and research, we may be joined at the mind in many cases.  But not at the hip.  

Just because you say something over and over doesn't mean it's really what is going on. ( Yer treading on thin insult ice there.) To some it smacks of a personal vendetta where there will never be a winner, just a lot of hard working losers.

It is not my intent to insult with these questions, but there is no protection in our Constitution against someone feeling insulted.  Asking valid questions differs from making statements.  Thinking people who read and understand the questions and the focus of the questions will have an entirely different perspective, based on factual analysis and not feelings.  And there are a large number of folks, both here and throughout the community who are doing just that.

One of you some time back did indeed ask that the "members" names be published. I'm not sure now what that meant to you, but somebody wanted something in writing and that did put some people off.

If there was a misinterpretation of the original question, that's unfortunate.  There is a big difference between people who identify informally as 'members' and the legally admitted members of an LLC.  I'm sure the question was and remains only about the latter.  If you, or anyone, does not understand what an LLC 'admitted' member is, the Kansas Statutes regarding Limited Liability Companies is quite clear.  

EK was meant to be an informal group of friendly people sharing wide open ideas from, impossible and expensive to free and easy to implement.

Your statement lacks any basis in fact.  How do you know this to be true, especially in light of the fact that a privately owned LLC exists.  Are you saying there is some other, informal, group by the same name?

I know you say it isn't "them,",the worker bees, but they are feeling it just the same and it hurts.

I can empathize.  But think how they and others in the community might feel if they were to discover that they had been manipulated, used or controlled by others who were professionally applying very effective & highly sophisticated group control & management techniques to induce them to predetermined conclusions & actions.  That would be a terrible shame.

Some just don't trust you. (plural) You notice nobody who has been to meetings  answered your questions as to who is who. I know the people who have worked so hard for so long are very disappointed and feel very unappreciated an betrayed.

I can appreciate that.  Perhaps those attendees should ask themselves who is running the shows they attend. I was taught to look before I leap and that just cause everybody's doing it doesn't make it right or healyhy.  However that in no way negates the rights of those who have questions regarding government entanglements, funds and other resources to ask questions and engage in free discussion.  No matter the venue.

I do know a few people out there who aren't on the forum and a number who were and became inactive and some who look but never post. I hear a lot! Just what you don't need is a bunch of tiny towns squabbling.

Nor do we need abuse of limited taxpayer resources, conflicts of interest or a public being misled.

Now, who are the admitted members of the private company behind our 'open community discussions'?

Ross

Ross, if someone handed out publicly a roster of everybody from anywhere who attended any E K meeting over the last several years and published it, what would it be used for, aside from someone quizzing these folks about what they are REALLY up to? Not everybody wants to be in the spotlight that much. Some would consider you just plan nosy! You want personal information but don't want to be on a committee or commit to help. People who donate to projects get asked by others to donate to their cause too. Some unscrupulous people who get their hands on lists use them to create and sell advertising mailing lists, especially if there are phone numbers involved. Some people worry about identity theft. I, myself, wonder....why now? Where were these questions when the group was young and new, enthusiastic and finding its way along. I can't say that I'm surprised that some people are uncomfortable with you and what what you are about.  I also suspect that there are many E K people who are not forum members and wouldn't be comfortable thinking that anything they said would show up on here, behind their backs so to speak. 
  Why are you owed any answers above all other people? Why should people trust you? Who are you really representing?  Do you have a financial stake in stopping E K? Is there someone in competition with some of the programs who stand to make money by casting a shadow over anything they do? Are you being paid by someone to make everyone associated with the sub committees uncomfortable? Do you hope to bring down E K? What do you personally stand to gain? I thought the LLC was mostly for lawsuit protection, a form of liability insurance, which makes perfectly good sense to me.
Pardon my french, what is all that buul shit. I am no one but a taxpayer, a vietnam veteran and a retired old fart. I have absolutly nothing to gain, nothing period. Elk Konnected had done nothing in their early start up except to hand out lolipops which was fine.  Until I realized from reading their letter putting down one of the communities in the county, and I realized that our
county commissioner was
the founding member of Elk Konnected,LLC
that she had also lived in Leoti, Kansas
where Public Squares Communities, LLC is from and
that she is a staff member of  Public Squares Communities, LLC
MAJOR CONFLICTS OF INTEREST'S
[/color][/b]
Flat out lies about using taxpayers dollars.
They advocate over throwing community governments for a centrally located government in Howard.

Their so called Community Conversations are anything but conversations.
Their Community Conversations are totally controlled by a facilitator
who is hired with my tax dollars to produce the results that Elk Konnected, LLC wants.
I am owed no more than any other taxpayer, honest answers.[/center]
May I asked who recruited you for Elk konnected, LLC.
May I ask how you are such an expert on Elk Konnected, LLC?
May I ask you do you believe in HONESTY?

Ross

Patriot, I believe I asked my questions of Ross...[quote  I gather you two are joined at the hip? [/quote]
Simple foolishness on your part. We are both taxpayers in this county and have a right to ask theses questions? Are you a taxpayer in this county?

[quote  ;D ;D ;D Anyway, some people aren't sure about several of you as to whether the questions you ask are indeed what your concerns really are. [/quote]
Those that maybe part of Elk Konnected, LLC registered members? But you can rest assured they are or I wouldn't ask them.

[quote  Some think your questions are a cover up for something negative. [/quote]
We are quite open while Elk Konnected, LLC is not.

[quote  A few think you are trying to make them seem to be stupid fools for thinking it was all a good idea when it started. [/quote]
Where do you get this dribble? We are not asking about or to the supposed volunteers.

[quote  Just because you say something over and over doesn't mean it's really what is going on. ( Yer treading on thin insult ice there.) To some it smacks of a personal vendetta where there will never be a winner, just a lot of hard working losers.[/quote]  You are quoting who I believe to be a registered member of Elk Konnected that made the remark, "personal vendetta", was he the same one who told us, "To shut the hell up."

[quote You say it isn't about the volunteers, yet one of you asked what the volunteers at something, camp, I think, were paid. Now I thought "volunteer" meant works for free. Why would they be paid anything?[/quote] It happens, just because you are not aware of it, it does happen.

[quote Some just don't trust you. ( plural) You notice nobody who has been to meetings  answered your questions as to who is who..[/quote]  We are not asking volunteers to answer anything, are we?

[quote  I know the people who have worked so hard for so long are very disappointed and feel very unappreciated an betrayed. One of you some time back did indeed ask that the "members" names be published. I'm not sure now what that meant to you, but somebody wanted something in writing and that did put some people off...[/quote] 
Once again we are not asking about volunteers, are you that dense that you don't understand that?

[quote   EK was meant to be an informal group of friendly people sharing wide open ideas from, impossible and expensive to free and easy to implement. ...[/quote]   
As a lemming you are welcome to believe that. But WE are not lemmings. Can't you get it. God gave us a brain to think for ourselves without the requirement to be of a mob mind set.

[quote   I know you say it isn't "them,",the worker bees, but they are feeling it just the same and it hurts. ...[/quote] 
How can you talk for a all them worker bees as you call them? What a fabrication. So you know a few people out here, big deal. Tell them to grow up and speak for themselves.

[quote   Just what you don't need is a bunch of tiny towns squabbling.[/quote]
What do you know? Town rivalry's go on all the time all over the country. What do you propose, let Elk Konnected, LLC run the county???????????

If you know so much about Elk County and Elk Konnected, LLC how about sharing with us. Tell us who the registered members are?  And we will move on from there, Okay.

Ross

Westboro Baptist Church
http://www.scaddistrict.com/?p=18903

I believe in God, and I am thankful to him that I did not lose any of my loved ones in the tornado in Joplin. They were very close to the tornado.

I was invited to a peaceful protest this weekend in Joplin by a few of my loved ones  in Joplin, but I wasn't informed about what it was for. I had to ask. The Westboro Baptist Church is engaging in another of their ugly activities. I have never been involved in a protest, peaceful or otherwise. I won't be going to this protest either. I do have a guest at my home for the memorial day weekend. But even if I did not have company I still would not have gone. I don't believe a peacefull protest will acccomplish anything.

But, I would ask each of these people to regain their own personalities. I would ask each of these people to think for themselves. I would ask each of these people to regain their own individualism. In other words don't be sheeple.

These people know that what they are doing is right. Why?  Because they have been told so, so many times by the organization. And they are voluntarily doing what they are told. They don't ask questions, they just follow.

This is just another group of people that were given lollipops of some kind and will FOLLOW and do as they are instructed by a couple of people. Why? Peer group pressure, the need to belong to a group (acceptance), (sheeple) and mob mentality. With out these followers the few that run the organization would be nothing. They are not to be despised, but should be prayed for.

When the man stops providing lollipops and says pass out the Koolaid these people will drink it. The big lollipop has now been given, we will be your salvation. Even though it failed, it is being given again. You will fail if you don't follow us and do as you are told, we are your salvation. Now, it's is a new date October, 21 2011. The biggest lollipop will be the cup of Koolaid and we will go to our reward as a GROUP and they will drink.

Remember Waco, Texas?

Follow us, follow us, This group also praises itself. The people need your prayers not your anger.

These people keep offering salvation to their congregation and failure if you don't FOLLOW and do what they tell them, or ask of them.

Pray for those folks to open their eyes and minds and start thinking for themselves as individuals.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk