Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 05:44:44 PM
Patriot, you have an awful lot to say about how Elk County should be run and by whom and yet you won't tell anyone who you are?

If saying it should be run by duly elected officials who are not involved in conflicting activities is 'awful lot', then so be it.  Since I'm not a public employee/official, my identity is irrelevant with respect to any questions I may ask or information I present.  You just hate having to shoot at a ghost, imo.  As to information I present... don't take my word, do some fact checking.

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 05:44:44 PM
Are you serious about what you say or are you just pulling Ross' leg letting him think that you think the same as he?  Your posts and Ross', also, have just become the same thing over and over.  Let me know which insame asylum you finally land in.

I'm as serious as a rattlesnake bite.  And Ross' legs aren't pretty enough to pull... way to hairy.

I think you meant 'insane' not 'insame'.  While that was as rude as anything I've been accused of, consider the consequences if it turns out that I'm quite sane.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

QuoteBy the way are you a registerd member of Elk Konnected, LLC?

I can answer that question with a resounding 'NO'

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a business structure allowed by state statute. LLCs are popular because, similar to a corporation, owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. Other features of LLCs are more like a partnership, providing management flexibility and the benefit of pass-through taxation.
Owners of an LLC are called members. Since most states do not restrict ownership, members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs and foreign entities. There is no maximum number of members. Most states also permit "single member" LLCs, those having only one owner.

Perhaps this is one of the puzzles in that Elk Konnected LLC cnnot be found in the LLC directory.  However it could be formed in another sate or under an alias as in business dba, etc

Ready

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 27, 2011, 06:17:41 AM
I can answer that question with a resounding 'NO'

A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a business structure allowed by state statute. LLCs are popular because, similar to a corporation, owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. Other features of LLCs are more like a partnership, providing management flexibility and the benefit of pass-through taxation.
Owners of an LLC are called members. Since most states do not restrict ownership, members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs and foreign entities. There is no maximum number of members. Most states also permit "single member" LLCs, those having only one owner.

Perhaps this is one of the puzzles in that Elk Konnected LLC cnnot be found in the LLC directory.  However it could be formed in another sate or under an alias as in business dba, etc

Ready

Sounds like a good way to hide other business's and launder money
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

The first thought was just that as well as a pyramid scheme, but I thought those word might be a little harsh, without proof, of which I have none. :-X
Ready

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 27, 2011, 06:17:41 AM
Perhaps this is one of the puzzles in that Elk Konnected LLC cnnot be found in the LLC directory.  However it could be formed in another sate or under an alias as in business dba, etc
Ready

Please look again.  Elk Konnected, LLC is registered in Kansas.  I've posted the record from the Secretary of State database.  No mystery on the structure or state of registration.  

Quote from: Patriot on May 05, 2011, 10:37:00 AM

Link to KS secretary of State business listing:  https://www.accesskansas.org/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s5

Click on 'Business Entity Database' link
Click on 'By business entity name' link
Enter Elk Konnected in the text block & click 'Search'
When the listing comes up, click the 'View Record' button

Ross

Perhaps, I'm naive  and to trusting, because non of that even crossed my mind. I have only been concerned about their motives and agenda. Like why have to have so much control, why be so deceptive, why hide. Why refuse to come out and be upfront on this forum with the county citizens. Why hollar at us to "shut the hell up". It leaves me to believe there is a whole lot more to hide than I thought.

Ross

Quote from: Ross on May 27, 2011, 08:19:07 AM
Perhaps, I'm naive  and to trusting, because non of that even crossed my mind. I have only been concerned about their motives and agenda. Like why have to have so much control, why be so deceptive, why hide. Why refuse to come out and be upfront on this forum with the county citizens. Why hollar at us to "shut the hell up". It leaves me to believe there is a whole lot more to hide than I thought.

Naw, personally I believe they are only hiding from Elk County citizens and that is because it makes the citizens easier to control.
Just my personal opinion. There is nothing that sinister about these people or the people of Elk County. We have the greatest citizens on earth with very friendly attitudes overall.

readyaimduck

Thanks for that link, Patriot.  That's where I was, but must have been misspelling something.

Patriot

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 27, 2011, 08:48:52 AM
Thanks for that link, Patriot.  That's where I was, but must have been misspelling something.

No problem.... now, can ya tell me who the owners are?   ;)

readyaimduck

and spoil the recent bantering of this thead????   NNaaahhhhhhh! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk