Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 25, 2011, 07:12:10 AM
Can I ask a question, if the commissioner in question has a conflict of interest, which I see what your saying but don't agree with, would you say a teacher who coaches a sport and teaches has a conflict of interest? Would they have a conflict of interest if they had a child that played on the team they coach?? Just wondering. My point being, there are not enough people that want to start groups or be involved in groups, so just because they choose to be in different groups that makes it a conflict of interest. I have seen council members that own businesses do both. The businesses benefit the city and the city have bills to pay to that business, the council members just obstains from voting.

I guess you don't realize we have groups that are electe by the people and suppose to be for the people and of the people. They are called County Government and City Government's and as a voter and taxpayer you are a part of your respective group. They also hold open meetings for you to voice your opinion. But you do not belong to the group as you may call it, Elk Konnected, LLC. You are only a volunteer doing their bidding to make them look good. Our county also employees an Economic Developement person who also has the job of youth services. Does she need to be replaced by Elk Konnected, LLC. I sure hope not.

Really who is Elk Konnected, LLC registered members?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on May 25, 2011, 11:39:46 AM

Our county also employees an Economic Developement person who also has the job of youth services. Does she need to be replaced by Elk Konnected, LLC.

Or is she already tasked with doing EKs bidding and/or being compensated by taxpayers in some way for supporting EK functions?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Patriot:
If only I knew what?  What do YOU know that you are not telling?  Seems to me that there is more here than YOU are saying.  If you want total openess, how about starting with yourself?

State your real full name and address.
State your true agenda.
Tell us what you expect to get out of this tirade that you are carrying on.
Tell us what you would do to help Elk County progress and not what you wouldn't do.

I could probably come up with a dozen more things you should tell us, but my soaps are back on and they are more important than your aimless meanderings.

flintauqua

Quote from: flintauqua on May 24, 2011, 03:39:21 PM
Ross and Patriot do not want answers.  Answers would bring their witchhunt to an end.  They are not out to prove anything, they are only continuing to accuse and insunuate without any proof, lambasting anyone that has the audacity to say it to their face (that is singular on purpose, since we only know the identity of one of them).  

The rule of law in this country is that you are innocent until proven guilty.  Not in the Ross/Patriot Elk Konnected Witch Trial of 2011.  Let's just throw Elk Konnected into the water with a bunch of stones tied to them and see if they float or sink.  If they float, they're guilty of evil doings.  If they sink . . . well maybe they were innocent, but now they're dead, so either way mission accomplished.

Ross and Patriot - This is not Salem, Mass 1692.  This is the United States of America, 2011 - prove something or shut the hell up already!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:
Patriot:
.  If you want total openess, how about starting with yourself?
State your real full name and address.

Patriot,
This obsession to your identity seems to be side tracking a few to your quest for answers so let me put the mystery to rest. Now I aint positive---but I think Patriot is Lewis Burwell Puller and he resides at Tun Tavern. It has also been established that you wear Haines but just so my next question is not the next distraction--------------boxers or briefs ?? Please don't answer commando !!!!
I do apologize for not staying on subject so  carry on Fly-Boy .:)
Wilma, did you mean "openness" ? Not that I care because I knew what you meant

thatsMRSc2u

round and round she goes................... ;D

or are they.....omg.....BOXER BRIEFS!!!!!!!

Diane Amberg

Danger, boring post ahead.... turn away! ;D   Ross, I grew up out in the country, surrounded by dairy farms and two mushroom houses, nearest to Landenberg, PA. It had a general store ,a tiny post office, an empty historic hotel, a coal bunker and the Methodist Church during my life.There were several textile mills at one time but they were long gone. I was 6 miles from the local school in Kennett Square, four miles from a little town, Avondale, that had the fire company, a hardware store, ice cream and candy store, a sub shop, our church and later a small appliance store and bank.  There had been a roller rink and a farmer's market but they burned. Kennett square, PA on one side of us, and Newark DE on the other were the closest towns of any size for gasoline, shopping  movies and banking.  When I was little, Bolens' Market from Kennett delivered, so did the milk and bread truck and Sayers Dry Cleaners. So, I really had two home towns in two states and I do indeed live in one of them, Newark. I'd much rather still live out in the country, but it got complicated with Al's job, his dedication to our Newark fire company and Hiram 25. All the towns around here are still quite healthy and just don't have your severe population loss problems.
As far as what as what EK  has accomplished, it would appear there are any number of things. I could be wrong on who did what, but several years ago there were concerns in Howard about derelict houses and properties, the look of the old school and it's grounds, and a burned out building that was still just sitting where it fell in on it's self. There were real concerns about the start of broken window syndrome, so a group got together, got coordinated and worked their butts off to do an amazing clean up of the old school property. Someone there could fill in the details of who all did that but I was amazed at the photos that were shown. It showed real community pride and spirit. I suspect some EK people were involved, but I can't say from personal knowledge. Some problems were hard to solve due to absent property owners. I wish I could say more about the other little towns, and how or if they benifited. I know some clean up help was given, but I don't want to misspeak for lack of details.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 25, 2011, 01:53:11 PM

As far as what as what EK  has accomplished, it would appear there are any number of things. I could be wrong on who did what, but several years ago there were concerns in Howard about derelict houses and properties, the look of the old school and it's grounds, and a burned out building that was still just sitting where it fell in on it's self. There were real concerns about the start of broken window syndrome, so a group got together, got coordinated and worked their butts off to do an amazing clean up of the old school property. Someone there could fill in the details of who all did that but I was amazed at the photos that were shown. It showed real community pride and spirit. I suspect some EK people were involved, but I can't say from personal knowledge. Some problems were hard to solve due to absent property owners. I wish I could say more about the other little towns, and how or if they benifited. I know some clean up help was given, but I don't want to misspeak for lack of details.

Not much has changed. There is still a big old empty school building in Howard perhaps six stories tall that is an eyesore with all the windows broke out. And if they are really interested in the safety of their children they would do something about it, it is a safety hazard just to look at. I was told but don't know if it's true, that Howard wanted the county to take care of it's demolition. It is privately owned and none of the county taxpayers responsibility as I see it. But, that is what you have a city government for, to produce the regulations and enforce them. Not vigilante clubs or organizations that think they have a right to enforce their will. The individual citizen can approach the city council very easily concerning those problems.

Each community has been running their own clean-ups every year as I am  sure even happens in your community. Even the county had a very large clean up a week or two ago and hauled of tons and I mean literally tons of stuff. All without the help of Elk Konnected, LLC. Things appear to me to work just fine. Elk Konnected, LLC even copied Elk Viotalley School's plan of having the school kids have a community clean up day and painting and such. Nothing new, just mimic. Apparently West Elk Schools faculty could not do the same thing with out being told to by Elk Konnected, LLC. Go figure.

Oh a note to Patriot leave them guessing about your shorts. It gives them something to thin about. Next they will want to know your brand of Prophylactic preference.

But back on the original subject of Elk Konnected, LLC who, who are you?

greatguns

Who cares on either subject!  The underwear or Ek Connected. :police:  It is apparent that the ones that care on either subject does not have the answers. :police:

Ross

Quote from: greatguns on May 25, 2011, 03:42:48 PM
Who cares on either subject!  The underwear or Ek Connected. :police:  It is apparent that the ones that care on either subject does not have the answers. :police:
I disagree. Those thatthat are watching and reading from Elk Konnected, LLC are doing just that. To cowardly to have a conversation with out their facililatator  to control everyone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk