Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I wouldn't even have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out.

pepelect

Quote from: Patriot on May 23, 2011, 05:50:58 PM
It's the blind & callous disregard for the message that's disconcerting.  So going after ignoring the message, attacking the messenger has been your 600 hour quest.  You could have day traded for half the time you have spent assigning blame for the counties financial woes and paid even my county tax bill let alone your pittance.

I bet you started Elk Konnected,LLC.  You can't prove otherwise without all the following information.

1. Why the personal Family vendetta?  Are you secretly in love with Liz?

2. Why did you move to the highest taxed county in the state if you didn't want to pay the highest taxes in the state?

3. Why do want others names, addresses, business ties, financials  do not provide your own?

4.  How much tax do you pay?  If you even are a county citizen you must have paid something or you would not be complaining about the use of "your" money......oh that's right it isn't your money anymore after you pay for something.  That would make it your Loss.

5.  Why don't you provide any answers to the questions asked of you repeatedly?

6. Why can't your respect the office of commissioner?  You weren't elected to speak for anyone.  You will not even run for office.

7. How many kids in elk county had ever played soccer before elk konnected came in to being?

8.  How many professional plays did second graders have an opportunity to attend before elk connected?

9.  When in the history of Kansas has any group from  Moline, Longton, Grenola, and others come in mass to help clean up Severy before their Labor Day event?

10.  How does complaining but not offering a better  plan produce positive results?    You attack the county employees for incompetence , ignorance, and waste spending but offer no alternative " solution.". You attack civic leader for lack of transparency but you goals and futuristic vision are as clear as goat crap.

11.  You attack the unemployed in your posts bet defend enabling them if it defends you personal place on earth why the double standard?

12.  Why must there always be list of things you need to know? Are you writing a book?  A county journal?  An opus de Elk County?

13.  How is helping kids a poor choice?  You have children but yet you adamantly limit the youth of elk county to see more good than conflict, more positive then vote no, more you need it more than they do.

14. The meeting at the Moline was organized by the people of elk county for people of elk county.  Why do you question the ethics or integrity of those who reported back to the commissioners?  They are just as qualified to collect data and regurgitate it as you are minus  the negativity and end of days drama.  

15.  Have you tried to become a engaged member of elk county?  Utopia is a fictitious.  Build  something, hire somebody, pay some real taxes then Maybe there would be respect for your dribble.  To come here and bitch, gripe, and complain you will get a lot of resistance.  But then again trolls are solitary creatures.  You don't need community you have Loss and you can codependent with him.

16. Tell me the part in the bible of unpatriotic where you get to decide not the elected officials what county funds are allocated for?  

17.  How can you advocate smaller goverment but want to add a county manager?  Would a county manager working for free, do a good job or do you get what you pay for?   Surely you are not going to add to the county debt by using county dollars to hire for unproven position?

Have you ever seen the movie Up?  
I think you are an angry bird with a few chicks at your nest.  A snipe so to speak.  You are lost in the jungle.  We should sent a kid out snipe hunting to find you.    Carl Fredricson has nothing on you.

The moral of the story of the Movie:     Kevin is a girl.        The moral here: stop taking everything to the extreme.

Ross

Quote from: PAT RIOT on May 23, 2011, 07:52:54 PM

I bet you started Elk Konnected,LLC.  You can't prove otherwise without all the following information.

1. Why the personal Family vendetta?  Are you secretly in love with Liz?

2. Why did you move to the highest taxed county in the state if you didn't want to pay the highest taxes in the state?

3. Why do want others names, addresses, business ties, financials  do not provide your own?

4.  How much tax do you pay?  If you even are a county citizen you must have paid something or you would not be complaining about the use of "your" money......oh that's right it isn't your money anymore after you pay for something.  That would make it your Loss.

5.  Why don't you provide any answers to the questions asked of you repeatedly?

6. Why can't your respect the office of commissioner?  You weren't elected to speak for anyone.  You will not even run for office.

7. How many kids in elk county had ever played soccer before elk konnected came in to being?

8.  How many professional plays did second graders have an opportunity to attend before elk connected?

9.  When in the history of Kansas has any group from  Moline, Longton, Grenola, and others come in mass to help clean up Severy before their Labor Day event?

10.  How does complaining but not offering a better  plan produce positive results?    You attack the county employees for incompetence , ignorance, and waste spending but offer no alternative " solution.". You attack civic leader for lack of transparency but you goals and futuristic vision are as clear as goat crap.

11.  You attack the unemployed in your posts bet defend enabling them if it defends you personal place on earth why the double standard?

12.  Why must there always be list of things you need to know? Are you writing a book?  A county journal?  An opus de Elk County?

13.  How is helping kids a poor choice?  You have children but yet you adamantly limit the youth of elk county to see more good than conflict, more positive then vote no, more you need it more than they do.

14. The meeting at the Moline was organized by the people of elk county for people of elk county.  Why do you question the ethics or integrity of those who reported back to the commissioners?  They are just as qualified to collect data and regurgitate it as you are minus  the negativity and end of days drama.  

15.  Have you tried to become a engaged member of elk county?  Utopia is a fictitious.  Build  something, hire somebody, pay some real taxes then Maybe there would be respect for your dribble.  To come here and bitch, gripe, and complain you will get a lot of resistance.  But then again trolls are solitary creatures.  You don't need community you have Loss and you can codependent with him.

16. Tell me the part in the bible of unpatriotic where you get to decide not the elected officials what county funds are allocated for?  

17.  How can you advocate smaller goverment but want to add a county manager?  Would a county manager working for free, do a good job or do you get what you pay for?   Surely you are not going to add to the county debt by using county dollars to hire for unproven position?

Have you ever seen the movie Up?  
I think you are an angry bird with a few chicks at your nest.  A snipe so to speak.  You are lost in the jungle.  We should sent a kid out snipe hunting to find you.    Carl Fredricson has nothing on you.

The moral of the story of the Movie:     Kevin is a girl.        The moral here: stop taking everything to the extreme.
Now all that is just down right nasty and ugly, are you sayig all this as an Elk Konnected, LLC representative? It just doesn't speak well of Elk Konnected, LLC does it? Let's play nice, Okay.

Patriot

Quote from: PAT RIOT on May 23, 2011, 07:52:54 PM
.I bet you started Elk Konnected,LLC.  You can't prove otherwise without all the following information...

There really is a deep end and I think you've finally gone off of it.  Of course, you could sue the LLC and issue a subpoena duces tecum for the records.  I think you know who the registered agent is.

And you started your rant by quoting me as saying, It's the blind & callous disregard for the message that's disconcerting.  So going after ignoring the message, attacking the messenger has been your 600 hour quest.  You could have day traded for half the time you have spent assigning blame for the counties financial woes and paid even my county tax bill let alone your pittance.

I posted only the first sentence.  How about at least being honest in your quotations.

Now, did Elk Konnected, LLC at some point really receive a $3,000 grant from the state of Kansas and divert the money to pay Mr. Woodbury and Public Square Communities, LLC instead of awarding it to some deserving student or some local program?  Or was the commissioner misunderstood at the recent commission meeting?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

I think Pat Riot has attempted a diversion by using ugly remarks that are terribly insulting to everyone on this thread.  I just don't see no reason to be that angry. Pat Riot perhaps you could muster an appology to all the good folks on this thread and even to Liz. Let's try to be decent and stay on subject. Thank you for considering this request.

flintauqua

I foresee an apology from Patrick coming about as soon as the end of the never ending asking of the same questions by Ross and Patriot. 

Difference between Patrick and Ross/Patriot - Patrick is a little less polite with his accusations and insinuations.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

pepelect

Quote from: Patriot on May 23, 2011, 08:12:32 PM
There really is a deep end where i live and underemployment and I think you've finally gone off of it by i still want to play in your sandbox.  Of course, you could sue the LLC and issue a subpoena duces tecum for the records.  I think you know who the registered agent is.  The typical come here response sue, sue, sue.....

And you started your rant.  I rant , you roll, I rock, you are a troll.  by quoting me as saying, It's the blind & callous disregard for the message that's disconcerting.  So going after ignoring the message, attacking the messenger has been your 600 hour quest.  You could have day traded for half the time you have spent assigning blame for the counties financial woes and paid even my county tax bill let alone your pittance.

I posted only the first sentence but I'n my mind I was thinking all the rest and wondering how does he get into my head.  How about at least being honest in your or are they our quotations.

Now, did Elk Konnected, LLC at some point really receive a $3,000 grant from the state of Kansas and divert the money to pay Mr. Woodbury and Public Square Communities, LLC instead of awarding it to some deserving student or some local program?  Or was the commissioner misunderstood at the recent commission meeting?    

. No elkkonnected,llc did not divert any money from a school scholarship to pay Mr. Terry Woodbury and public. square Communities,LLC.  No student was harmed in the making on the LLC.  The grant was from the state of Kansas for development of rural communities.  If you would like to know how much scholarship money elk county has raised for students of the area it is somewhere in the area of $118,000.   I did see quite a few elk konnected evil doers giving scholarships at the banquet that seemed to forget was important enough to attend but it fails me as to your contribution to the graduating senior classes of elk county.  Surely your efforts greatly exceed those that you belittle, disrespect, and infer misdealings.

Patriot

Isn't it intellectually dishonest to misquote someone intentionally?  Oh well.

Which Elk Konnected, LLC admitted member(s) officially sanction taxpayer funding requests made for its' sponsored functions?  Or are those making the requests also admitted members of the LLC?

pepelect

Q
Quote from: Patriot on May 23, 2011, 09:00:13 PM
Isn't it intellectually dishonest to misquote someone intentionally?  Oh well.

Which Elk Konnected, LLC admitted member(s) officially sanction taxpayer funding requests made for its' sponsored functions?  Or are those making the requests also admitted members of the LLC?
the one(s) with the need for the funding.  All admitted members are admitted members.  The other one is still in the closet.

Patriot

Quote from: PATRIOT, LLC. on May 23, 2011, 09:16:40 PM
Qthe one(s) with the need for the funding.  All admitted members are admitted members.  The other one is still in the closet.

More play on words and twisted head games.  And with a misleading nickname,too.  You, sir, are a truly interesting creature.  But I believe that most readers here are too smart to be fooled by such amateur silliness.

About that $118,000 you mentioned.  Was it really 'raised' as in from voluntary local donations, or was was it received in the form of a grant (read: taxpayer monies) of some kind?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk