Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

A strong marriage can stand a couple of hours of separation occasionally.  If you can't bear to have your wife separated from you how does she ever go to a public bathroom?  Or do you stand at the door just in case she decides to bolt.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on May 23, 2011, 04:28:07 PM
Yes you are right which is why you dont have much luck with me LOLOL

I am also smart enough to understand mixin people up to get some ideas flowin instead of little cliques who will just sit around and tell each other how RIGHT they are whether they are or not and feed each others paranoia until they come to the conclusion that "THEY are tryin to come between me and my spouse" I'm a wee bit more secure in my relationship than that! As for that matter if my relationship was so weak that it couldnt handle it then I got bigger problems than sittin in different groups!

So dont expect me to buy into your "evil" agly aenda theory cause it just dont hold water bud.
You just crater to peer group pressure and defend it any old way you. can.
You said, "understand mixin people up to get some ideas flowin instead of little cliques who will just sit around and tell each other how RIGHT they are whether they are or not" That sounds exact like those so called Elk Konnected, LLC so called community conversations,  Good Job, I could not have said it better myself.

Ross

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 23, 2011, 04:45:14 PM
A strong marriage can stand a couple of hours of separation occasionally.  If you can't bear to have your wife separated from you how does she ever go to a public bathroom?  Or do you stand at the door just in case she decides to bolt.
Ha, ha now that funny. ROFLMBO

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 23, 2011, 04:45:14 PM
A strong marriage can stand a couple of hours of separation occasionally.  If you can't bear to have your wife separated from you how does she ever go to a public bathroom?  Or do you stand at the door just in case she decides to bolt.

A strong adult community organizer would be able to let adults sit where they pleased.  This isn't about strong marriages but rather weak 'leaders'. Suggestions are one thing, but being told who you can not sit with is just wrong.  

Again... who are the admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Ross on May 23, 2011, 04:51:26 PM
Ha, ha now that funny. ROFLMBO
I'm sorry, I got off subject. Let's see now, where were we.
Oh yea, Who is Elk konnected, LLC?
1.  Who is/are the originally admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC?
2.  Who are the currently admitted members of the Elk Konnected, LLC?
3. We ar not asking who the volunteers are.

Lookatmeknow!!

Now, I have to say, I don't think that is what she meant by that. It is nice to talk to others about things. If you went to this with your wife, and I guess you did, didn't you discuss this at home with her? This being whatever. As for always agreeing, nope we don't always see eye to eye, my husband and I. That is what makes are relationship interesting!! We can have a conversation and he will never know what I am going to say!! He had a different opinion then I did about the schools, and he could give one cent less about this conversation. And it's not that he don't care about Elk County, he just has more important issues on his plate. Like, hummm, making money, keeping sick calves alive, and many different issues that are more pressing then who are members of Elk Konnect.

Not that I don't care, I got the answers that I wanted by going to a commissioner and asking. Didn't really change my views at all about the organization. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 23, 2011, 05:00:59 PM
Not that I don't care, I got the answers that I wanted by going to a commissioner and asking.

Care  to share the questions asked answers received?  Maybe you hold the keys!
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on May 23, 2011, 05:09:10 PM
Care  to share the questions asked answers received?  Maybe you hold the keys!

Maybe you could go ask the questions you want answered directly, just like Angie did.  Oh wait, that would mean you would lose your all important anonymity.  Guess you'll just have to send your lackey.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Lookatmeknow!!

Sorry, I feel that putting what I asked and what I recieved on here isn't the right thing to do. Charlie is right, you need to ask them yourself. I just feel like that is opening a can of worms that I don't need to open at this time. Got enough on my plate as it is!!! Plus you wouldn't like how and what I ask!! It was pretty straight to the point!!! Just like the answers to alot of your questions have been posted on here. Like who are members!!! Look at other post and you can answer that one! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk