Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Edie

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 20, 2011, 07:27:36 PM
Charlie, where is that thread that was on here at the beginning of EKLCC.  I know you posted a link to it but I can't remember where that was posted either.  Perhaps now is the time to post it again and again and again until all concerned have read it.

And Ross, I am tired of this "but she said "We don't use tax money".  What was the original question that this was the answer to?  She surely didn't say it about the most recent request for money to help pay for balls.  Or did she?  Did she stand up and immediately say, "But we don't use tax money"?  Aren't you beginning to use a little harassment here?  Perhaps with the whole thing?  I think harassment is the continually making small scale attacks in order to wear down resistance.  If MS. Hendricks doesn't want to answer your question on this forum, she has every right to stay silent.  You continual harassment is not accomplishing your goal so why not change your tactics.  Try a little courtesy and tact.
No harrassment just the truth. And I have to keep repeating because someone asks the same thing over and over.

So here is the post again, from page 22 of this thread at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.210.html
Quote from the middle of page four of this thread, " I was at the County Commisiioners meeting Monday ad spoke with them about Elk Konnected. I read the first few lines of one of their web pages. It said something to the effect that they wanted to pull all the communities together and try to get them to work together. Then I read a line from the most recent wbe page and  it says , In early 2007, Elk County was experiencing some events that made a resident wonder "What is the future of Elk County"? With a county population of only 3000, one tiny town spends time and energy wanting to pull out of the county wide trash service.. Now this is where things  blurr between our elected officials. Lis Hendricks said that they didn't mean to bash Elk Falls. To defend Elk Konnected. I simply said you did anyway. It is still up there I just copied and pasted the remark for this web page. http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/aboutus.php .  If she didn't mean to bash them then why doesn't she remove the remark. But here I am addressing Elk Konnected instead of the County commissioners.

I went on to say that Public Squares Community is located in Leota, Kansas and that I called the city offices to inquire about  PSC and they had no idea who that was. I told the lady they are a busniess in that community. She again said she never heard of them. I then informed the council that Liz use to live in Leoti and that she is a staff member of PSC. I don't suppose you can see any conflicts of interest in any of this. I'm asking you why wouldn't she provide this information publicly?

I then said that Elk Konnected said they don't use taxpayers money and stated that they had recieved a school grant from the Kansas Department of Commerce for $3000.00. Again Liz jumped to the defense of Elk Konnected as their spokesperson and said that Elk Konnected never saw that money and that it went directly to PSC. I told her that it didn't matter how she twisted it, it was sitll tax dollars for Elk Konnected to pay for PSC's services. She once again siad we don't use taxpayers money. I said wait a minute, Elk Konnected Youth services was just up here before me and asked for money. I asked her isn't that taxpayers money, she had no response. Why all the deception, where is the transparency? What are they trying to hide? "

The link for this quote is http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.30.html and be sure to go half way down the page.

Wait a minute, I for got to say that she said the money went directly to PSC, LLC and I said it doesn't matter how you twist it, it was still money for Elk Konnected, LLC to hire PSC, LLC.

You saked, " She surely didn't say it about the most recent request for money to help pay for balls.  Or did she?" YES, Shelby Moore had talked to the County Commissioners just befor I did. She sounded like a very nice person.

You asked, "Did she stand up and immediately say, "But we don't use tax money"?" Why on earth would she stand up? humble opinion.

I hope this helps.

Wilma

OK, she didn't stand up.  Did she say, "We don't use tax money"?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on May 21, 2011, 07:45:23 AM
OK, she didn't stand up.  Did she say, "We don't use tax money"?

According to the three eye witnesses I've spoken with, yes.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

Did she say this at the last commissioner's meeting or a long time ago?

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 21, 2011, 10:41:48 AM
Did she say this at the last commissioner's meeting or a long time ago?
Elk County commissioners meeting April 25, 2011.

Wilma

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

pepelect

Quote from: Ross on May 21, 2011, 01:06:58 PM
That is truely a strange question to ask. The answer is no.
You ma'am I believe you politely asked, and I politely responded.
Where is any harrassment in being polite? That truely is a strange question for you to ask.

You should know  all about strange questions.   I think you have the market cornered.  The Rossopoly of inquirey.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk