Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Instructions from the leader...

All for the 'collective', I presume. 

Lollipops included.

Perfectly acceptable to anyone who unwittingly or otherwise accepts the principles outlined in the Manifesto.

Downright worrisome to anyone who holds an allegiance to the precepts of the Declaration of Independence & the Constitution...or it should be.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

pepelect

L Hendricks

If our community was given $450K, what would you like done with the money....
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:04:57 pm »

Let's focus on something fun, positive, long lasting... If our community was given $450,000 a year for a period of 10 years, what would you like done with this money...Anything is possible....
How did $450k for ten years turn in to $675,000 for twenty.  It couldn't have been anything a verbally abused commissioner's ability to defer from her "acorn style" community organizing and wasting county tax dollars and negotiate a better deal.   Or could it.   Ask your shadow, he seems to follow you around every where you go.

Patriot

Quote from: ADP on May 19, 2011, 10:12:56 PM
It couldn't have been anything a verbally abused commissioner's ability to defer from her "acorn style" community organizing and wasting county tax dollars and negotiate a better deal.   Or could it.   Ask your shadow, he seems to follow you around every where you go.

Sure it could have.  Is that the whole story, or just the jacket advertisement?  And you would be shocked at what the shadow knows.

pepelect

Let us assume that this is not a monumental waste of keystrokes on you and your two codependence and give the crazy idea for a minute that the $250 baseball money was somehow given to "E.K."   The proceeds would be local tax money given to a corporation.  All you would have to do is get a copy of the corporation's form 1120 , look on line 12, (the deductions sections) compensation of officers________(schedule e line 4) read to us all on the big ole world wide web the amount printed there.  If this is anything but zero then  all you would have to prove was the the compensated party is one Liz Hendricks, commissioner.  If not what are we discussing?

How does a entity incorporated in September of 2009 plan a wind farm or school bond that happened two or three years eariler.

Patriot

Quote from: ADP on May 19, 2011, 10:31:01 PM
Let us assume that this is not a monumental waste of keystrokes on you and your two codependence and give the crazy idea for a minute that the $250 baseball money was somehow given to "E.K."   The proceeds would be local tax money given to a corporation.  All you would have to do is get a copy of the corporation's form 1120 , look on line 12, (the deductions sections) compensation of officers________(schedule e line 4) read to us all on the big ole world wide web the amount printed there.  If this is anything but zero then  all you would have to prove was the the compensated party is one Liz Hendricks, commissioner.  If not what are we discussing?

The IRS does not recognize LLCs as taxable entities.  An LLC must elect to be taxed as a corporation, partnership or sol proprietorship.  Unless an LLC elects to be taxed as a corporation, there would be no form 1120.  Are you saying that the LLC has made such an election?  Or do you know for sure?  And there are other elements here besides the direct personal financial gain of any single person.  If you such a tax form existed and if the IRS would release it, I would be glad to review it.  Since you seem to know about it, why don't you just scan it and post it here on the big ole world wide web.  Be sure to include all the schedules (E,G & K would be especially helpful). Or you could start with the FEIN. 

What are you fishing for?  Maybe you could phone the shadow.

Quote from: ADP on May 19, 2011, 10:31:01 PM
How does a entity incorporated in September of 2009 plan a wind farm or school bond that happened two or three years eariler.

To what corporate entity do you refer?  Does the plot now thicken?  Who said some private corporation was involved in any wind farm negtiations?  Did you miss something?

pepelect

Quote from: Patriot on May 19, 2011, 11:11:06 PM

The IRS does not recognize LLCs as taxable entities.  An LLC must elect to be taxed as a corporation, partnership or sol proprietorship.  Unless an LLC elects to be taxed as a corporation, there would be no form 1120.  Are you saying that the LLC has made such an election?  Or do you know for sure?  And there are other elements here besides the direct personal financial gain of any single person.  If you such a tax form existed and if the IRS would release it, I would be glad to review it.  Since you seem to know about it, why don't you just scan it and post it here on the big ole world wide web.  Be sure to include all the schedules (E,G & K would be especially helpful). Or you could start with the FEIN. 

What are you fishing for?  Maybe you could phone the shadow.

To what corporate entity do you refer?  Does the plot now thicken?  Who said some private corporation was involved in any wind farm negtiations?  Did you miss something?

Sorry I don't have a tax code in front of me only my corporate tax return.  So if an organization formed as a llc has a different form number or line or schedule show us that one.
I have as much access to IRS forms of private and/or corporate entities as you do so why don't you scan it and post it.
How could I have a copy of any tax form for any organization that I am not a "legally recognized" member of.
I am a lowly volunteer that only answers my overlords.  I just pick up trash and redistribute it.  Wear t shirts.  Kick soccer balls. Watch movies.

If you want the FEIN of the LLC. just go apply and get a job at the fitness center the FEIN will be on the W4.  It will be on the W2 you get at the end of the year.

Patriot

Cute change of identities, patrick.  Cute.  Though not likely to confuse anybody.  LOL

Name:     PAT RIOT
Custom Title:    Your mind is what you read.
Position:    Hero Member
Date Registered:    May 23, 2008, 10:25:16 pm
Last Active:    Today at 12:44:54 am
Email:    pep@sktc.net

Quote from: ADP on May 19, 2011, 11:28:52 PM
Sorry I don't have a tax code in front of me only my corporate tax return.  So if an organization formed as a llc has a different form number or line or schedule show us that one.
I have as much access to IRS forms of private and/or corporate entities as you do so why don't you scan it and post it.
How could I have a copy of any tax form for any organization that I am not a "legally recognized" member of.
I am a lowly volunteer that only answers my overlords.  I just pick up trash and redistribute it.  Wear t shirts.  Kick soccer balls. Watch movies.

Read again... An LLC is not recognized as a taxable entity.  The form used has to do with the elected method of taxation.
Here, go do some learnin':  http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=205011,00.html

Care to share who those overlords are?  
'Pick up trash and redistribute it'.  Now that's an interesting choice of words.

Quote from: ADP on May 19, 2011, 11:28:52 PM
If you want the FEIN of the LLC. just go apply and get a job at the fitness center the FEIN will be on the W4.  It will be on the W2 you get at the end of the year.

Are they hiring?  And if I'm correct, you just indicated that the LLC operates the fitness center.  Would that be a for profit operation, or are the membership fees (if any) being called donations to a non-profit?  Never mind, that question was probably above the pay grade of a lowly volunteer.

pepelect

Quote from: Patriot on May 19, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Read again... An LLC is not recognized as a taxable entity.  The form used has to do with the elected method of taxation.
Here, go do some learnin':  http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=205011,00.html

Are they hiring?  And if I'm correct, you just indicated that the LLC operates the fitness center.  Would that be a for profit operation, or are the membership fees (if any) being called donations to a non-profit?  Never mind, that question was probably above the pay grade of a lowly volunteer.

I am not indicating it I am stating it just like Many have done in the past 3000000posts.  The ELK KONNECTED, LLC. rents,runs and operates the fitness center.  Always has.  Why is this so hard?

pepelect

Quote from: Patriot on May 19, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Read again... An LLC is not recognized as a taxable entity.  The form used has to do with the elected method of taxation.
Here, go do some learnin':  http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=205011,00.html
'Pick up trash and redistribute it'.  Now that's an interesting choice of words.
It is a physics thing.  Nothing can be destroyed just changed, reinvented in a different form.  It is from a recycle t-shirt.  Did you want one?  Sorry I will dumb down my comments so you can get out of irs mode and back to esoteric extrapolations.

Did you notice how I used the form from your quote and transfered that to form of matter.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? That was kind of fun.

I don't think you noticed the word  runs between rents and operates.  That was a pun.   'Cause it is a fitness center.

my best stuff is just wasted on you.  I don't feel appreciated.

Patriot

Quote from: PAT RIOT on May 19, 2011, 11:50:54 PM
I am not indicating it I am stating it just like Many have done in the past 3000000posts.  The ELK KONNECTED, LLC. rents,runs and operates the fitness center.  Always has.  Why is this so hard?

3000000 is a bit of an exaggeration.  How about answering questions for a change instead of deflecting?  A question, by the way is a line ending with... never mind.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk