Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayflower

I just called the city office and talked to the clerk.  Elk Konnected had NOTHING to do with the city hiring the person to leave the signs.  They had a person hired in the past and decided that they needed to hire someone because the citizens of the city were complaining about the properties being messy.

srkruzich

Quote from: mtcookson on May 03, 2011, 11:25:45 AM
That explains the guy (who isn't an actual law enforcement officer though) that has been going around, violating the 4th, sending out notices to certain people, violating another part of the constitution that I won't mention publicly yet. That's why I spent some money on those signs. I really need to get those up soon though.

If EK had any part of getting the city to send this new guy around handing out notices, they definitely do not have any support from me whatsoever. >:(

Oh i hear you!   Never have let anyone tell me what i can and can't do with my own property. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: mayflower on May 03, 2011, 01:47:22 PM
I just called the city office and talked to the clerk.  Elk Konnected had NOTHING to do with the city hiring the person to leave the signs.  They had a person hired in the past and decided that they needed to hire someone because the citizens of the city were complaining about the properties being messy.

Think folks need to worry bout their own property instead of someone elses.

jprxmkt

Several on this thread have basically accused EK of tax misappropriations and being intertwined with the government, both of which a absolutely not true.  You are probably not going to get any names on this forum because of that reason.  Why are the names so important anyway?

One committee member did go to the county commissioners as someone previously mentioned to see if there was a small amount of money available for a youth event.  It wasn't for EK's personal gain.  It was an activity for children of the whole county. What other tax payer money are you concerned that they have "wasted"?

Ross

Quote from: jprxmkt on May 03, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Several on this thread have basically accused EK of tax misappropriations and being intertwined with the government, both of which a absolutely not true.  You are probably not going to get any names on this forum because of that reason.  Why are the names so important anyway?

One committee member did go to the county commissioners as someone previously mentioned to see if there was a small amount of money available for a youth event.  It wasn't for EK's personal gain.  It was an activity for children of the whole county. What other tax payer money are you concerned that they have "wasted"?

"Several on this thread have basically accused EK of tax misappropriations"  WHO did that?
"being intertwined with the government" That is true Elk Konnected LLC is represented by a County Commissioneand "You are probably not going to get any names on this forum because of that reason."
That's not the reason, what is it they have to hide.
EK LLC sent someone to get money and they were called EK Youth services. And yes EK LLC takes credit  for using our tax dollars to accomplish what ever task they do and wants praise for what they do with our tax money..
WE pay for those activities with tax dollars.

Lookatmeknow!!

I don't see why names are important either. I can't and don't see any tax payers money used on these things that you claim, Ross. They just answered 2 questions for you, yet you keep asking the very same question. What I am getting from you is that you can only be involved with ONE group and ONE group only. That means that we have many people that are crossing the lines. I know people that VOLUNTEER their time, ENERGY, and WHATEVER is needed to help improve the COUNTY. Just got to ask, what have you done BUT COMPLAIN, GRIP, AND QUESTIOON the intent of these people. I am really sick of this issue, and a thread was started to give Elk Konnect a BIG thanks, and what do you all do, you go on it and bash it again!! I was taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. I had better just not read any more of you all's post, I might just not be able to keep my mouth shut!! It's your opinion that you feel that they have misused money, when time and time again people have stated that they haven't. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 03, 2011, 04:11:27 PM
I don't see why names are important either. I can't and don't see any tax payers money used on these things that you claim, Ross. They just answered 2 questions for you, yet you keep asking the very same question. What I am getting from you is that you can only be involved with ONE group and ONE group only. That means that we have many people that are crossing the lines. I know people that VOLUNTEER their time, ENERGY, and WHATEVER is needed to help improve the COUNTY. Just got to ask, what have you done BUT COMPLAIN, GRIP, AND QUESTIOON the intent of these people. I am really sick of this issue, and a thread was started to give Elk Konnect a BIG thanks, and what do you all do, you go on it and bash it again!! I was taught if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. I had better just not read any more of you all's post, I might just not be able to keep my mouth shut!! It's your opinion that you feel that they have misused money, when time and time again people have stated that they haven't. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!

You say, "I don't see why names are important either." Why is it important that you have a name? What difference does it make what the governor's name is? What difference does it make what the President's name is? What is there to hide from? I'd like to know who Elk Konnected LLC is as long as they are asking for my tax money. And our county commissioners and all of Elk County citizens have a right to know who is asking for their tas dollars. Perhaps it is of no interest to you and that is okay. Or perhaps you ar part of the business Elk Konnected LLC and trying to cover for them with this nonsense that names are unimportant.

You say, "I can't and don't see any tax payers money used on these things that you claim, Ross." Perhaps you don't understand and should go back and re-read this thread or again you are part of the company Elk Konnected LLC trying to throw up a smoke screen.

You say, "what have you done BUT COMPLAIN, GRIP, AND QUESTIOON the intent of these people."  No I haven't done any of these things. these are false accusations. I have simply asked reasonable questions.

You said, "I am really sick of this issue, and a thread was started to give Elk Konnect a BIG thanks, and what do you all do, you go on it and bash it again!!" I you are really sick of this thread, it's your choice not to return and avoid being sick. I haven't bashed Elk Konnected LLC. but Elk Konnected has bashed one of our communities and still hasn't removed the bashing. Elk Konnected LLC appears to do a pretty good job of giving them selves a BIG thank you to themselves.

You said, "They just answered 2 questions for you, yet you keep asking the very same question." Please, what two questions did they answer? Please, show me the answers?

I sure hope you get over being sick.

Ross

Quote from: mtcookson on May 03, 2011, 11:25:45 AM
That explains the guy (who isn't an actual law enforcement officer though) that has been going around, violating the 4th, sending out notices to certain people, violating another part of the constitution that I won't mention publicly yet. That's why I spent some money on those signs. I really need to get those up soon though.

If EK had any part of getting the city to send this new guy around handing out notices, they definitely do not have any support from me whatsoever. >:(

You might check your city council and see if someone from Elk Konnected is on it.
I think if the city were really interested in cleaning up their appearance they would be interested in taking down the abandoned school building because it is an eye sore and a major saftey hazard.

Wilma

You might do a search and read all the posts concerning the old school house.  Then you will better understand the situation.

srkruzich

Ross the school is private property and is not subject to the city doing anything.  That is the right of the owner. 
They did talk about condemning the mans property and even about sending the man the bill for clean up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk