Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Mom70x7

QuoteNow that we know you are Elk Konnected perhaps you can tell us who else is a registered member of Elk konnected, please? Who is their President, Chairperson, secretary, treasurer and their board of directors, please? I have people asking me and I don't have the answers. So please do tell us.

If you do a search for Elk Konnected here on the forum, you'll find several threads that mention the officers, along with reports from meetings and accounts of meetings.

Ross

Mayflower I am anxiously awaiting some answers. Please.

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on April 29, 2011, 07:43:47 PM

If you do a search for Elk Konnected here on the forum, you'll find several threads that mention the officers, along with reports from meetings and accounts of meetings.

I really tried, I typed Elk Konnected in the search box and didn't find much. Would you mind doing your search again and paste the link here so I can go where ssver you were. Thanks.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on April 29, 2011, 07:35:43 PM
What's the Sheriff doing at their meeting? 
Obvious!  to throw out anyone who doesn't follow the groupthink.  Remember orwell 1984!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

I did a google and found more information on google.The search actually took me back to a page on this forum. There I found a link that took me to Kansas Business Center at Kansas .gov Elk Konnected is a Limited Liability Company. A Private Company.

Check it out for your self
https://www.accesskansas.org/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s5

Business Entity Search
Date: 04/29/2011
Business Information
Current Entity Name
Business Entity ID Number
ELK KONNECTED LLC
Current Mailing Address: 1425 Mule, HOWARD, KS 67349  
Business Entity Type: KANSAS LTD LIABILITY COMPANY
Date of Formation in Kansas: 09/30/2009
State of Organization: KS
Current Status: CORPORATION IS DELINQUENT
Resident Agent and Registered Office
Resident Agent: RICHARD L FISH
Registered Office: 1425 Mule, HOWARD, KS 67349
Annual Reports
The following annual report information is valid for active and delinquent status entities only.
Tax Closing Month: 12
The Last Annual Report on File: 00/0000
Next Annual Report Due: 04/15/2011  
Forfeiture Date: 07/15/2011

Now how many members of the private company are out there. Not I have a better idea why they don't want to talk. I just don't understand why. What do they have to hide?

People that think they are members are really only being used. How does that feel? Personally I don't like it. And I don't like their lies. Sure they give you a lollipop to keeep you happy and even put you on a committe but do they let you be a part of their Limited Libiablity Company. No you are not good enough.

I'm sorry to break the news of any believers.

pepelect

Wow.  A group of people actually did something instead of just talk.   A llc  was created to open the fitness center.  How do you get a group of people to sign a lease? get insurance? You are brilliant.  A group of people,from every part of the area, created an entity to do something positive.  They raised money, applied for grants and got one to help jump start the jumping jacks.  They purchased equipment, hired an employee, and are now burning fat.  What is the problem?  

A group of people attended a meeting to discuss the wind funds.  You don't get to talk to the entire group so you leave.  You missed out on the discussion.  The small groups work better getting your point across.  You do not have to wait for the other 199 people to speak.  You can hear your group and voice your opinions to an actual human one on one.  There is no grandstanding, preaching, or fighting.  My views differs from almost everyone but in a small group it is heard.  Every group forms a list of issues.  The issues are voiced to the assembly as a whole and logged on a sheet.   The sheets are summarized at the end of the evening.  The ideas, views, and comments are presented to the commissioners at a regular public meeting.  

The big secret about elk konnected is the fact that there is no board of directors.  They don't have a president, vp, sec, or Sargent of arms.  No one is running the show the show is running itself.  If you want to be involved all you have to do is show up.  Act civil to others and they will reciprocate.    There is no state or national entity that sets out rules or issues.   The issues are generated from those who attend.  Elk konnected did not create the issues only a means to communicate.  They have taken on problems that have been ignored or did not materialize until people got together and brought it up.  

A private company.  Yes.  With all the walls made of lexan and doors that never close.  

Stay with us as we grow!

Ross

Quote from: ADP on April 29, 2011, 10:02:17 PM
Wow.  A group of people actually did something instead of just talk.   A llc  was created to open the fitness center.  How do you get a group of people to sign a lease? get insurance? You are brilliant.  A group of people,from every part of the area, created an entity to do something positive.  They raised money, applied for grants and got one to help jump start the jumping jacks.  They purchased equipment, hired an employee, and are now burning fat.  What is the problem?  

A group of people attended a meeting to discuss the wind funds.  You don't get to talk to the entire group so you leave.  You missed out on the discussion.  The small groups work better getting your point across.  You do not have to wait for the other 199 people to speak.  You can hear your group and voice your opinions to an actual human one on one.  There is no grandstanding, preaching, or fighting.  My views differs from almost everyone but in a small group it is heard.  Every group forms a list of issues.  The issues are voiced to the assembly as a whole and logged on a sheet.   The sheets are summarized at the end of the evening.  The ideas, views, and comments are presented to the commissioners at a regular public meeting.  

The big secret about elk konnected is the fact that there is no board of directors.  They don't have a president, vp, sec, or Sargent of arms.  No one is running the show the show is running itself.  If you want to be involved all you have to do is show up.  Act civil to others and they will reciprocate.    There is no state or national entity that sets out rules or issues.   The issues are generated from those who attend.  Elk konnected did not create the issues only a means to communicate.  They have taken on problems that have been ignored or did not materialize until people got together and brought it up.  

A private company.  Yes.  With all the walls made of lexan and doors that never close.  

Stay with us as we grow!

I believe I am speaking to Mr. Perkins of Howard, Am I right? pep@sktc.net.
To open a business is one thing it's another to try to control the county through deception.
The licenses is fo Elk Konnected LLC, not the fitness center. The fitnes center is a by-product of  EK LLC
The fitness center is nothing but it is a Howard business though. How many Members do you have there?
What do they charge for membership?
Don't be bashfull, Why are you hiding?
Who owns the company? Who is the CEO, The CFO? How much do they get paid?
Why does Elk Konnected continue to lie about using taxpayers money?
Please open the doors to the truth.
Or do you need Mr Woodbury and his people to tell you what to do?
Mr. Woodbury isn't here to stop this conversation so let's talk. Lets have a real conversation. Please.
Talk with us.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on April 29, 2011, 01:32:42 PM
Who are you talking about specifically when you say Elk Konnected?  Are you talking about Liz Hendricks or someone that is not a citizen of Elk County?  What I want is names, not the name of an organization.  Maybe then I could put more credence to what you are saying.

As to combining city and county governments,  I can't see how that would benefit anyone.  And I am wondering if that can be done without letting the citizens vote on it.

What I am beginning to see here is "The sky is falling, the sky is falling."

Hi Wilma,
I think I like you and I haven't even met you. 
You know a great more about this beautiful county that I do.

I truly wish, I knew who I'm talking about. But the people that licensed Elk Konnected LLC are staying in hiding. What Elk Konnected truely is, is staying in hiding. Ask them and they will tell you nothing?  What I have learned so far is Elk Konnected LLC is a secreative organization that is using tax dollars and they claim to have collected money from 60 people and companies that they claim as supporters (but won't say who).

The licenses is not for the fitnes center it is for Elk Konnected LLC which then opened the fitness center. Opening the fitness center is great for Howard it gives that community another business entity. I suppose since it is owned by a non-profit company it is not required to pay city taxes, which again is okay.

People can and I do believe work together, I've seen it in various areas through out my life tiem. But there will always be conflicts that need to be discussed. I have a friend that has recently got on one of Elk Konnected LLC panels and I wll not let that interfere with our friendship and neither will he. We have simply agreed to disagree on this subject. I won't put him down and he won't put me down. Friendships are to precious.

Elk Konnected LLC keeps refering to a group of people and I ask what people and I ask who. But there is no conversation on their part.
It appears to me that Elk Konnected LLC came about during the time of exploratory finds on the wind farm and licensed before the contracts were written. Perhaps that is coincedence, perhaps not.

Elk Konnected LLC say's be civil and others will be civil. Well I think I tried to be civil.  I have asked who runs Elk Konnected LLC and they won't give a civil answer. They won't gave an answer period.

No the sky is not falling? Just asking questions? For instance a group of people that aproach a government entity in order to influence that government's legislation and decision making decisions is considered a Political Action Committe by definition. Is that what Elk Konnected LLC is that what Elk Konnected LLC is? They appear to be just that?

Everything about Elk Konnected appears to be Howard connected. Sure they go out to the little bitty communities and ask for money so they can give something to that little bitty community and take credit for it and Elk Konnected LLC can make newspaper headlines.

The summer day camps that are coming up where do you suppose the money will be coming from that? I read on the State web pages tha Howard recieved a large grant from the state to do that, tax payers dollars. If I can find it again, I'll post the link. But I believe we will be hearing it called Elk Konnected LLC day camp open for everyone.

No the sky isn't falling, but perhaps the deception will. Perhaps Elk Konnected LLC will answer some questions about who they are instead of saying who they are using (the general public) to make them look good.

Mom70x7

Ross -

As requested, this is where I searched:
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php?action=search;advanced

If you type in Elk Konnected, you'll find about 3 pages of forum messages.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk