Happy Birthday Mrs. Kshillbilly

Started by kshillbillys, August 20, 2010, 07:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I'm really really late.. but I'll give you a belated happy Birthday anyway..  :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kshillbillys

It's ok Teresa, I know you've been way too busy and out of town...I've been partying like every day is my birthday this past week so it's all good!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

jarhead

Jennifer,
If you want to call digging water lines and sewer ditches to your new home, partying, then come over my way and party by digging me some fish worms .  And by the way, y'all moving to the southern suburbs of  Longton, it won't be long you will miss the train going thru at 2:00 AM., blowing their whistle 

Judy Harder

work and trying to get things going at our new house...

Ok, I missed this. Where are you moving. did you build or buy? Nosy neighbor, what????  Hope for good things for you.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

kshillbillys

Jarhead--it's nice and QUIET down there in those "southern suburbs". The train went through when we were there the other day and we barely heard it! WONDERFUL! I hate that little S.O.B. that just lays on the horn ALL the way through town!

Judy:  We are moving into a trailer house down on Nemaha behind DeWayne Triboulet's old place. Thanks for the well wishes! Hope to get moved in someday!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Judy Harder

Well, enjoy your new home? God bless................

Just remember Jennifer, some day that guy blowing the horn/whistle will have to deal with all that he scares
to death. Or wakes from a sound sleep. Gee He can be noisy!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

Boy, I'm really late on this:  Happy belated 36th Birthday, Jennifer and... OMG I'm twice as old as you... I think I'm having a senior moment here... Oh yeah, and many more to come.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Medusa

Moving??? What the heck? Don't you think you should tell someone when you move? What if I wanted to invite myself over for a free meal sometime? I wouldn't have any idea where to go sponge my meal from! This is unacceptable behavior missy! I intend to double your birthday spankings when I see you. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk