To the people on the right....

Started by Anmar, July 17, 2010, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

I'd like to submit an open letter.  You're rantings, name calling, and judgmental attitudes have caused the level of discourse on this forum to dramatically deteriorate.  Furthermore, Some people have decided that we should start having religious debates here on the thread.  There is a forum to discuss religious matters, although it is not for debating.  Many of you seem to not appreciate people who disagree with your religious viewpoints.  In fact, some of you claim that the majority of self-proclaimed Christians on this forum aren't real Christians.  It's not up to you to decide that, and this isn't the place to try. 

The supposed "moderator" of this forum is one of the worst offenders, so I encourage everyone to not wait for the moderator to try and regain control.  Please impose some sort of standards on your own conduct.  I know its easy to say the terrible things you say when you aren't facing the person you are spewing your insults to, but remember that there is always someone watching you.  Anger and hatred feed off each other and themselves.  If you can't control those feelings, you may want to take a break from the forums.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

sixdogsmom

Edie

Patriot

People on the right?

So only on the right are offensive in your view?  Does not your letter express some judgment as well?

While your open letter is on point in some respects, your not so subtle shot at the moderator reeks of the very thing you claim to stand against, I opine.  As do the following quote of yours on two other recent posts.  So calling the posters here 'lazy, ignorant, arrogant, idiots' doesn't qualify as inappropriate in your view? I wonder which is less honorable, unvarnished expression of position/opinion or obvious hypocrisy?

Quote from: Anmar on July 16, 2010, 01:13:35 AM
Let me add that it took me about 5 minutes to find those articles.  You wanna rail on how lazy certain groups of people are?  how about taking 5 minutes out of your day to not look like a moron on a public forum. 

And while I'm at it, how about putting your money where your mouth is.  You all are supposed to be one of the most conservative areas of the country, yet there was a thread awhile back going on about how great walmart is.  How does a sparsely populated area like elk/cowley county get a walmart if people are buying american?  Oh thats right, you can't buy anything made in america anymore, thats what you were going to say, right?  let me save you from embarassing yourself again.  go to google.com.  They have this amazing tool called a search bar.  You can type anything in it, and it will find the info for you.  Try "Israel sells military technology to China"  or  "Products made in America"

I'm actually disgusted at how lazy, ignorant, and arrogant some of you are.

Quote from: Anmar on July 16, 2010, 12:57:13 AM
You're all idiots

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm
https://www.nydailynews.com/archives/opinions/1997/11/10/1997-11-10_u_s__technology_going_to_chi.html
http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2005/051111-india-drones.htm
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/may252010/israel-arms-gd.php
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Israel_sells_UAVs_to_Russia_on_condition_999.html
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Frankly Anmar, SixDogs, Diane (who hasn't said anything YET)---I did divulge that I believe in God and Jesus Christ, but i'm not that good of a practicing Christian. Don't know if you're a woman, man or it, but I have been off of here for awhile and I can see that things have gone to hell in a handbasket. It's funny how you say that people don't agree with US, but when people don't agree with YOU towel head, you fly off the handle TOO, spewing your hatred and ranting as well. As for the moderator to this part of the forum, I consider him to be one of my friends, Billy Varmit. As to the owner of this site, her and her family, I consider to be good friends, as well as all around good people, Christians and fellow brethren. You, in my opinion, ain't nothing more than a fly speck. Anmar, I'm not one to control my feelings at all. Apparently, you are able to control your feelings to the point where you are going to explode. I don't say NOTHING on here that I wouldn't say directly to your face. Anytime you want to meet with me I am VERY easy to find. Maybe we could open up a beer and discuss politics, but don't expect to come around here drinking no pink chardonnay. Everything that I have said has come from ME, only ME on this post and wasn't researched by Snopes, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, or anywhere else you might find morons. Put that in your peace lovin pipe and smoke it, Jackwagon!

MR. byGod KSHILLBILLY
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

Here's an idea.  Why doesn't everyone try writing a post without calling anyone names or pointing out how ignorant they are when they don't agree with you?  Might be an interesting change.

Anmar

KS, I consider myself just a little right of center, So i include myself.

kshillbillys

You must NOT include yourself Anmar. I happen to agree with Patriot on his post!!

Quote from: Patriot on July 17, 2010, 05:13:12 PM
People on the right?

So only on the right are offensive in your view?  Does not your letter express some judgment as well?

While your open letter is on point in some respects, your not so subtle shot at the moderator reeks of the very thing you claim to stand against, I opine.  As do the following quote of yours on two other recent posts.  So calling the posters here 'lazy, ignorant, arrogant, idiots' doesn't qualify as inappropriate in your view? I wonder which is less honorable, unvarnished expression of position/opinion or obvious hypocrisy?

Anmar

so I'm trying to admit that some of the comments I made were in appropriate also and you still want to argue with me?   

incredible... :o

kshillbillys

Quote from: Anmar on July 17, 2010, 04:47:17 PM
You're rantings, name calling, and judgmental attitudes have caused the level of discourse on this forum to dramatically deteriorate. 
Please impose some sort of standards on your own conduct.  I know its easy to say the terrible things you say when you aren't facing the person you are spewing your insults to, but remember that there is always someone watching you.  Anger and hatred feed off each other and themselves.  If you can't control those feelings, you may want to take a break from the forums.

So all of the You'res and You's you were contributing to YOURSELF AS WELL? Would it have been too hard to add a "MYSELF INCLUDED" in your original post so that NO ONE could misconstrue what you were saying? Because as it's written, it's just another accusatory, judgemental post....

Wilma

Like the one you just posted, ks?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk