Some thoughts of my OWN......

Started by pamsback, June 19, 2009, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

I just have some thoughts.....some of them are gonna piss some people off..some of them MIGHT make some people think (but I doubt it).
  Thoughts on all the conservative vs liberal rhetoric bein thrown around..both in here and in the world....Whether anybody admits it or not the SSDD of the ultra conservative standpoint HASn't worked for awhile now, DOESn't work at the present time and most likely WON'T work in the future. The world is NOT the same place it was 50 years ago, a hundred years ago or even 20 years ago. Things change and you either change with them or you get left behind which is what is happening to us at this moment in history. On the same point...the ultra liberal viewpoint is just as ate up. Liberals don't have the common sense to see what is good change from what is just CHANGE for changes sake. Some of the stupidest people I know are on the extreme of BOTH sides.
  Thoughts on Obama....I think he has some good some BAD and a LOT of same ol mediocrity. I think he needs to tell North Korea to take a flyin you know what at a rollin doughnut. They will not stop until somebody stops them. Have to have the balls to tell China to bugger off to do it....unfortunately because of SEVERAL administrations in the recent past CHINA has us by the short-hairs and they KNOW it. Are we gonna suck it up and get out from under them or just fall over and kiss their butts?
Obama realizes the same ol same ol will not work with countries like Iran and Cuba because it hasn't worked in over 50 years in Cubas case and about 30 years in Irans case. Unfortunately he's goin too far the other way and those gomers will take it as a sign of weakness. UNfortunately the only thing that impresses governments like that is FORCE which is a sad statement about the state of the world at this moment in time.
I think he's doin some shady stuff but no more than any OTHER president, he's just more open about it.

Thoughts on buildin a BIG fence to close off the United States from the rest of the continent. Absolutely the STUPIDEST idea I have ever had the misfortune of hearing. That fence will work BOTH ways...if "they" can't get in YOU can't get out. Think about the possibilities of THAT one in all your conspiracy huntin.

Thoughts on amnesty for the illegals already here. You want an infusion of cash in the system? Legalize them and start "lettin" them pay their fair share of the taxes. Think about how much money THAT would bring in while you are moanin about how much they "cost". As for the kind of people they are...most of the ones I have had the opportunity to be around are HARD-workin and no more dis HONEST than any of the rest of us. They came so their kids could have somthin better than THEY had at home. Yeah they should've come thru channels but sometimes you don't have the TIME to go thru the red-tape involved in gettin ANYthing done in this place we call home and you all KNOW it. Your kids are hungry...thugs are killin anybody who gets in the way, you are scared and some guy says he can get you to a place where you don't have to worry about lettin the kids out to play and can get a job that will feed them better than they've ever eaten AND send money home to your old parents? You gonna say YOU wouldn't pack your diddywa bag and be the first one on the friggin bus!?

Thoughts on Obamas birth certificate....it's a dead horse and all the beatin in the world ain't gonna bring it back to life. All the talk about he won't produce it, he's hidin it....if ANYbody wanted it bad enough they would HAVE it. You can't hide ANYthing in this world of ours for long if somebody wants to find it bad enough.

Thoughts on the corruption in our government....it's been there since about three days after they convened the FIRST one. People started jockeying for power from the get-go when they saw the POSSIBILITIES. Possibilities for MONEY, POWER, POSITION, PRESTIGE, whatever.  The PEOPLE are to blame because WE have let it go on, WE started paying tribute, WE KEPT payin tribute and created the monster we have today. So look in the mirror y'all...We ALL have a hand in the state of our country. It ain't NObodys fault but our OWN.

So there you have it ladies and germs, my thoughts on politics....bet they agree with yours huh? LOL Probly more of you than a LOT of you think  ;)

Teresa

Quote from: pamsback on June 19, 2009, 11:25:40 AM

So there you have it ladies and germs, my thoughts on politics....bet they agree with yours huh? LOL Probly more of you than a LOT of you think  ;)

Some do.....Some don't! But you didn't piss me off...  :angel:
and I'm damn glad I'm on the "ladies" end of that post and not the "germs".. ;D  hahahaha
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk