Let it Snow

Started by W. Gray, April 23, 2010, 10:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

We are presently undergoing a very heavy snowfall that is supposed to continue through the night.

But doubt that it will accumulate too much because of the ground temperature.

Good for the lawn and garden.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

Since 1948, the average snowfall in this area of Colorado during the month of March is 12.8 inches.

During April, 8.7 inches.

During May, 1.2 inches.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

jensarlou

I remember going to CO (Royal Gorge) one year when I was a kid and it snowed in June.  It think around 75, 76, or 77.  I cant remember the exact year but it sure was unexpected.  We didnt have the proper clothing, thought it would be much warmer.
Andrea

Wilma

Waldo, are you sure it is snow?  I heard there was so much hail out there they had to get the snow plows out to remove it from the roads.

W. Gray

That was yesterday when the hail hit en masse.

And, it, the hail, did have to be plowed off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk