National Athem

Started by Teresa, August 22, 2008, 09:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

EVER!   This is it bar none!

In all my life, no matter where it is played, I have yet to make it all the way through this great Anthem without getting choked up or misty-eyed. Gives me goosebumps.

Should be played every day in schools.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

I still have to watch this video. For me sing the National Anthem straight, nothing fancy, good powerful voice, build at the end to a powerful loud long " and the home of the brave"

rickperk

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

Wilma

Quote form dna:

"I still have to watch this video. For me sing the National Anthem straight, nothing fancy, good powerful voice, build at the end to a powerful loud long " and the home of the brave""

I agree with you, dna.  This is what turned me into a Martina McBride fan.  The one time that I heard her sing the Star Spangled Banner, it was done the way the song was written, with pride, just like a Kansas girl would do it.  It sickens me the way the song is twisted around and rearranged to try to make an impression.  It makes an impression all right.  Not a good one.

flo

I have watched this video before and I just watched it again.  These girls do such a beautiful job of singing their national anthem.  Their parents should be very proud because these young girls have been taught right, and their talent is out of this world.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Judy Harder

I was watching the game, don't ask me which one.......I don't remember,
But, I do remember the response from both the crowd and me when these girls
sang.............I can't believe the harmony and that is really a gift from God.

Thanks for sharing with us........Are we not blessed to live in AMERICA? !!!!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk