Hello & Good Morning!

Started by Jo McDonald, June 06, 2007, 03:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

I have a humidifier mounted in the attic, and worried all evening about that little water line freezing although it has never frozen before. It was 4:00 Am and I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep for worrying about that line, so I went into the bathroom and searched for the cutoff valve. It wasn't where I thought it was, but I did find it. Now I don't have to worry about that line freezing anymore. I just turned that humidifier off. I feel for all the people who have to get out in this weather. I wonder how all the little calves made it?
Edie

Ms Bear

I can not even imagine the weather you are having there.  It has been in the 20's here and life goes on but I wouldn't know what to do if it got much colder, and minus anything is really mind boggling.

Hope everyone is very careful and safe.

frawin

Tulsa has had over 150 Water Mains burst, and they said tonite as it begins to warm up there will be even more.

Mom70x7

Sure is nice to have the forum back. I've had trouble all day getting on. Thanks!

Judy Harder

Me too. Thanks for fixing this. Missed it.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Bonnie M.

Me, too!  Thanks for all you do.
Bonnie

Ms Bear

I felt neglected and lonely without my daily dose of Forum.

Diane Amberg

I thought a glacier must have rolled over Howard. Hope everyone is dug out now.

Wilma

Diane, I have been hearing reports of very bad weather up the east coast.  How are you?

Diane Amberg

We are fine. Had some trees and wires down here and there in the area and some little tornadoes west and north but nothing right here. Thanks for asking.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk