ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS !!!!

Started by Teresa, May 05, 2007, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I guess I missed your debut here. But, welcome anyway.

it is a lot of fun reading the postings and getting involved in each others lives.

AOYP
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

Bill, it is a pleasure to meet you.  And aren't you glad you have this forum to keep you in touch with Elk County?  Let us hear your opinion once in awhile.  The more the merrier.

Teresa

ahhhh excuse me..... I need to say something here~~~~~ :police:

I met Bill Hawkins when he called me for a massage in 2002.  He booked an appt. and after I was done, we sat in the living room and  had a wonderful chat. Well, he was a regular after that and any time he was in town he would get a massage and we would visit. Our visits got longer and longer and I knew not to book anyone after him for awhile or I would miss out on our wonderful conversations.

This man is wonderful, kind and good clear though. He actually gave Kjell and I his condo time for a week for our honeymoon. It was so much fun and the place was beautiful.
I consider Bill one of my "special " friends and consider myself blessed for having met him.

Welcome Bill ( and it took you long enough to get in here.  ::).. Jeeesee I have sent you the website a zillion times..)  ;D ;D

Glad you are part of the official forum family..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Yupper!!! Welcome from Moline!!!  8) 8)
Edie

Ole Granny

Okay, I will jump in here too.  I met Bill when he first moved to Moline. We were toddler or crawlers when first introduced by our parents.  We went to 12 years of school together.  Truly an interesting individual. 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Rudy Taylor

Welcome, Bill.

We will look forward to your posts.  You won't believe how many folks on this forum don't actually live in Elk County, but still
have close connections.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

archeobabe

It's good to hear that you do geneology.  I would like some tips on finding hard to find ancestors.

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, I thought I would let everyone know about me.  My name is Angela, Angie, Town.  My parents were from Severy.  My mom was Cindy Knight Ware and my father was Jim Ware.   My dad died in 1996 and my mom died in 2002.  My grand parents were Bernita Knight and Wyatt Knight.  I lived in Severy all my life, of course until I graduated high school.  I graduated from Newman University in Wichita with a BS in Elementary Education.  I married Jeff Town.  He is the son of Julia and Larry Town of Howard.  His grand parents are Louis and Grace Wisemen.  We have 3 daughters, Parker 10, Rebecca 5, and Harlee 2.  I run a Licensed Daycare in Howard, we have a rental house, and we have a farm out west of Howard, that Jeff runs with his Grandpa and his uncle.  We moved about a year ago to his grandparents farm house closer to town.  It has city water which is a plus.  Our old house had a well.  We have been together for about 15 years, and Married 5.  I think that says alot about us.  I think that he is the most wonderful man!  I love my kids, they are my life!!  I am a member of the Flinthills Assembly of God Church in Howard.  I am a 4-H leader, but most the most important job I have is a Wife and Mother.  Any other Questions just ask!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Jo McDonald

Bill, to my knowledge we have not met, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed knowing your Father.  We both bowled on the same night at Sedan, and he was such a wonderfull, fun man.  We shared a lot of laughs and " friendly insults" about our bowling.
  Teresa has told me many nice things about you and how she has enjoyed your friendship.
Fred and I were both born in Elk County -- Fred was born and lived all of his growing up years at Busby, and I was born 1 1/2 miles east of Howard.. I lived 1 year out of Kansas and that was at Welch, Ok.  so that wasn't too far across the line.
  Howard is still home to both Fred and I.  I enjoyed your post, eager to read more from you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

patyrn

Welcome Bill Hawkins,

This man is full of information about Elk County and its inhabitants.  For him to say he does genealogy "from time to time" is a total understatement.  He has done such extensive family research and has compiled genealogy reports for all or most of his family branches, I believe.  The depth of his efforts just amazes me.

Besides the fact that he grew up as a "Moline Hornet" and I as a "Howard Pirate",  I am proud to call him my cousin. 

Looking forward to hearing more from you, Bill! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk