March 4, 2024 Policemen’s Ball in Longton

Started by CCarl, March 05, 2024, 02:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCarl

The following seriously sarcastic facts and opinions are free speech protected by S11 of the Kansas Bill of Rights.

What does Enforcement do on a Monday night when the pro football season is over? How does it partee? I guess it holds a dance in one of our small towns. Last night's unannounced dance was cooperatively held by the Montgomery and Elk counties Sheriff's Departments, plus support by Wildlife and Parks in some capacity.

But first was a parade on Fifth Street. Not too many people lined the streets to applaud in awe, but it was filmed. It looked like this; armored SWAT rig, utility truck pulling a trailer full of para-military goodies, unmarked black cop car #1, Sheriff SUV, Sheriff truck #1, unmarked black cop car #2, pick-up possibly with wildlife and parks emblem, Sheriff truck #2, and unmarked SUV. They all pulled up at the intersection of Fifth and Douglas, and the party started. No bandstand, no music, only a few pictures, mostly just uniforms dancin' about, showing their muscle and their bellies. Not sure how many, but nine drivers and a few others announced themselves.

Why all the uniform power to bust three parole violators who are known to be unarmed and non-violent. Enforcement knows that about them. They are parolees, LEOs have extensive records about them, if they were violent or a threat they would not be on parole. Well, unless they were also illegal immigrants, but that's another issue.

Why the big parade and enforcement overkill? The S.O. says public safety was its big concern. I call BS on that political rhetoric. It makes the Elk County Sheriff sound like a Joe Biden. Last night's big show was a scare tactic, to reinforce that drug users must be a violent component of our society, and that we need LEOs to protect us. That is a bunch of misdirection.

You see, when LEOs use a big show of force, it makes a lot of red ink in their budget, and at the same time it allows them a rationale to ask for a budget increase for the next fiscal year. Get it? The dance was all PR, scaring us about druggies allows the LEOs to get more of our tax dollars. Just look at the County's Property Valuation the past two years alone. Governments create crime so they can raise armies of enforcement to fight crime, all so they can coerce tax dollars from us. That is the order of government. That is exactly what our Founders feared.

Such bru-ha-ha PR has a second purpose. This year is the re-election year for the Elk County Sheriff. He needs a few wins to offset some of the misdeeds in his department this past term. So we can look toward a few more of these dances before November. Same might be true of the Montgomery County Sheriff.

So the Longton Policemen's Ball was kind of a dance within a dance last night. How, you say? This way. Government at the highest levels, either brings drugs into this country, or trades arms and cash with drug gangs who do, or busts the small-time penny and dime dealers while looking the other way as the corporate and foreign country dealers move massive volumes of drugs. If you could see fingerprints on the Fentynal 'epidemic', you'd see CIA fingerprints.

I know because I saw the results of Special Ops Groups (SOGs) bringing heroin out of the Golden Triangle when I was in Vietnam. And I saw fighter pilots empty drugs from their flight jumpsuits after landing. Heroin out of Laos was $60.00 an ounce, uncut, in rock form. It sold for $1000.00, uncut, on the streets of America's West Coast. That was much better than retirement income for thousands of officer and enlisted Lifers (and tax-free). Thai stick was $0.50 a stick in Thailand, and $5.00 a stick on the Navy and Air Force bases of the Philippines. 'Everyone' smoked it. At the time urine tests for drugs could not detect THC.

There is the root of what we call the Drug War. It starts at the highest level of government and spreads throughout all government, 'down' to our streets and our homes. Every rung of the ladder gets a pay-off, then the end user, the lowest rung on the ladder, gets busted. That is the cycle until all the wealth possible has been extracted. Even drug house operators get a pass. They are on a high-enough rung they get to plea out and become confidential informants, then they move into rural communities like Longton and become snitches. See, the drug dance doesn't start with someone smokin' a J in his or her living room, or shooting up harder drugs if they choose. They are harming no one, except, arguably, themselves. And self-harm is legal, it is personal choice.

All of you reading this self-harm yourselves every time you eat refined sugar. Now, I do have a problem with sales to minors (sales of lots of stuff beyond drugs) and of coercive use of drugs (and lots of other coercions, too). See, I have a problem with y'all spoon-feeding your high-chair kids Quaker products at the breakfast table. ALL Quaker products contain carcinogenic herbicide (glyphosate). I'd prefer you smoke that J, it is seriously less harmful to you, and to society. But most of you don't know about Quaker products because the government that has sworn to protect us and serve us, protects the Corporate State (Quaker) instead.

Do you begin to see the hypocritical nature of the dance within the dance, of the Corporate-State-Utopian America that prevails? Do you see that the Jackboot parade down Fifth Street last night is not a healthy thing? I hope so, because you are America's hope.
The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all, it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality.

Bib Overalls built America; Business Suits destroyed America.

hopkinsm

The website Uncover  provides valuable insights and guidance for computer science majors tackling the challenge of writing term papers. With detailed explanations and practical tips, it serves as a comprehensive resource to help students navigate the complexities of academic writing in the field of computer science. From structuring the paper to incorporating technical details, the article covers all the essential aspects, empowering readers to enhance their writing skills and excel in their academic pursuits. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced student, this resource is a must-read for anyone looking to elevate their term paper writing abilities.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk