Canada’s top 10 list of America’s Stupidity

Started by Ross, July 12, 2015, 02:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Canada's top 10 list of America's Stupidity

JULY 4, 2015

This is so sad; from a proud, strong country to a laughing stock of the world...

Canadian's Version of David Letterman's Top 10.

# 10 Only in America... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate Obama campaign fund-raising event.

# 09 Only in America... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black, 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans – 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!

# 08 Only in America... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

# 07 Only in America... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

# 06 Only in America... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens. (probably should be number one).

# 05 Only in America... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be called EXTREMISTS.

# 04 Only in America... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, or board a commercial aircraft, but not to vote.

# 03 Only in America... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

# 02 Only in America... could you collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

# 01 Only in America.... could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

Joesue23

Ross if you think America is so bad, why don't you do everyone a favor and move to Canada. The People of Elk County would probably raise some money to move you up there. Then you wouldn't have to see the American Flag . My Husband said we will donate to your move, and send Redcliff with you. Good riddance to bad Garbage.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 12, 2015, 02:42:40 PM
Ross if you think America is so bad, why don't you do everyone a favor and move to Canada. The People of Elk County would probably raise some money to move you up there. Then you wouldn't have to see the American Flag . My Husband said we will donate to your move, and send Redcliff with you. Good riddance to bad Garbage.

I am trying to be as polite as possible to the arrogant ignorance of your post !

Where pray tell  does it say in that post that I personally think America is so bad?

Also, it does not say in that article that I served our country for ten years of the Vietnam War does it?

Also it does not say that I am a die hard Patriot does it?

Nor does it ays that you have ever served our country does it?

I will say this about what the Canadians have to say, and that their iis considerable truth in that post.

But then Liberal  Left Wing Idiots don't like the truth !

Liberal  Left Wing Idiots can't see the forest for the trees !

Obama is using the age old axiom of "Divide and Conquer" !

He is using Racism, Sexism, Religion and immigration to tear this, my beloved country apart !

He is attempting to change our constitution in any way possible to disarm us of our weapons and our voices.

He is attempting to destroy the very fiber of this country, our morals and ethics.

Obama is importing ISIS illegal immigrants and diseases from around the world that had long been eradicated in our country. And I bet a dollar to a donut that Obama is in favor of Sharia Law.

And if you haven't noticed our country has become a police state.

And in closing I'd like to say your Liberal Left Wing of thinking that you can shut me up by offering to buy me out is foolish. My freedom of speech is protected by the 1st  amendment of our  great constitution. Besides you don't have enough money to buy me out. And threats have not worked either.

TTFN

Joesue23

Ross you are so full of pure Crap. You can't even see that nobody gets on the Forum  and posts because of you and
Redcliff.

redcliffsw

Joesue, how are you seeing yourself?  As a nationalist or a patriot in the USA?

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 13, 2015, 05:01:18 AM
Ross you are so full of pure Crap. You can't even see that nobody gets on the Forum  and posts because of you and
Redcliff.

And that's all I have in addressing this post of yours.
perhaps you might comprehend cartoon talk ?

Joesue23

Ross, Blah, Blah ,Blah, you get more full of Bull everyday. My husband served more time in the Military than you did. You would do Elk County a big favor by leaving it and the Forum. I know there are many people that agree with me.

redcliffsw

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 13, 2015, 06:31:52 AM
Ross, Blah, Blah ,Blah, you get more full of Bull everyday. My husband served more time in the Military than you did. You would do Elk County a big favor by leaving it and the Forum. I know there are many people that agree with me.

You poor dear child, you fail to have the common sense and comprehension to understand your very own posts !

You are far to young to even have a husband, forget about being old enough to have served our country as long as I have. You see I do have a retirement check from our government for 20 years of service.

But. I was not addressing your so called husband but I was addressing you about serving our great country. lot of women have, you know!

And today they allow he/she/it's serve!

Your childish remarks in an attempt to control this Elk County Forum are totally ridiculous.
But lets have a little fun with a riddle, Okay --- OK!

Where does a he/she/it find a husband?

At a he/she/it bar.      ROFLMAO
Wait until you read more transgender jokes?

THE

DOES NOT UNDERSTAND

Jose' Sue you are always a lot of fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk