Time for me to get off and completely away from the Forum

Started by frawin, December 23, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

so looking at your copy and paste...it appears as if the numbers have gone down  2014 from 2014  the top is usually the latest ......(see what I did there)?
...."I ask a question to get answers and it was an honest mistake"....or was it manipulation of the words.

Whether i quit or not, will have no bearing to this forum. 
  It will and can lower my blood pressure. 

We at work get all sorts of irate calls accusing us of raising their taxes.  Our jobs are threatened and they go and boitch to the Commissioners about us.  Is that true that we raise their taxes or are biased?  Not really.  However, these taxpayers and their honest monies spread this theory without knowing how the system works and it really causes havoc in our place of work.  It is not a cut and dry answer. Once they understand, they then are okay and work within the system.
I don't question the Original post.  I question the questions of suspicious attacks.
Here is my repsonse to you, Ross?   Are you working for T & K?????
Are you getting paid for each post?  Now it makes sense.  That's why you rile everyone up, to make money for T & Kjel.
Skewed question.
That is how and why I don not go into the Political room anymore.....it has become a blog.  Not a question and discussion.
You have always been respectful to me, Ross.  No harm, no foul.
ready and out.

readyaimduck

addendum: I have had names called to me and viscous words said to my face several years ago....and I let it go.  Those who threatened your life, would have killed you by now. 

♫Let it Go....♫♫

Ross

A few people refer to this as tearing their post apart. Ready I am only trying to answer your post in an organized manner so as to be as clear as possible in my post. So, I don't get confused or confuse some one else. That is all I am doing by answering a section at a time. Thank you for understanding.

Quote from: readyaimduck on December 29, 2014, 07:23:26 PM
so looking at your copy and paste...it appears as if the numbers have gone down  2014 from 2014  the top is usually the latest ......(see what I did there)?
...."I ask a question to get answers and it was an honest mistake"....or was it manipulation of the words.

I don't believe you were attempting to manipulate.
Nor was I. I had to think on what you did there, but you are correct.
I should have put 2014 on the top. But I wasn't attempting any thing more, than showing the numbers.
I went back to the stat's page and they have 2014 on the top. Thanks for the wake up.
You do make me think and that is all I have attempted to do one the thread,
"Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25".

Whether i quit or not, will have no bearing this forum. 
  It will and can lower my blood pressure.

That makes perfectly good sense.

We at work get all sorts of irate calls accusing us of raising their taxes.  Our jobs are threatened and they go and boitch to the Commissioners about us.  Is that true that we raise their taxes or are biased?  Not really.  However, these taxpayers and their honest monies spread this theory without knowing how the system works and it really causes havoc in our place of work.  It is not a cut and dry answer. Once they understand, they then are okay and work within the system.

I understand what you are saying here. People often get upset with the wrong person. Over the past twenty years I have had trouble with doctors billing me for services which had been billed to my insurance and paid in full. Numerous times this has happened. On several occassions. I was reported to the Credit Agencies.

But, I managed to get the mess cleared up and I didn't yell at or blame the person that answered the phone. She is just doing her job.

I had a hospital give my wife meningitis and throw her out because they said I didn't have insurance. But I did have insurance. I call the hospital from work and I didn't blame the telephone operator who put me through to the administration office.  The admin person that answered refused to talk with me. Yes, I was very pissed off. I drove to the hospital and admin would still not talk with me. The steam was blowing out my ears. I went to my wife's room and a nurse was there with check out papers --- not her fault only doing her job. She told me they had arranged the shipment of extremely strong anti-biotics which I was to inject in my wife's central line every 4 hours until they were all used up. I thanked the nurse and home we went.
So I do understand,

I don't question the Original post.  I question the questions of suspicious attacks.

I don't quite understand this, zoom, right over my head.

Here is my repsonse to you, Ross?   Are you working for T & K?????
Are you getting paid for each post?  Now it makes sense.  That's why you rile everyone up, to make money for T & Kjel.
Skewed question.

No readyaimduck I do not work for Teresa and Kjel.
I do not personally know either Teresa or Kjel.
I met Teresa one time by accident last summer in the hardware store in Howard.
I have never given a thought to the fact that they may be making money off of this forum.
I sounds like you are suggesting that my posts are a draw doe new members. I'm flattered, I would never have thought that. But you are kidding right?

That is how and why I don not go into the Political room anymore.....it has become a blog.  Not a question and discussion.
You have always been respectful to me, Ross.  No harm, no foul.
ready and out.

I suppose you can look at it as a blog. After all another person said the same thing. We have the same thing happening in the Coffee Shop and the Religious/Spiritual sections as well.

Quote from: readyaimduck on December 29, 2014, 07:31:38 PM
addendum: I have had names called to me and viscous words said to my face several years ago....and I let it go.  Those who threatened your life, would have killed you by now. 

♫Let it Go....♫♫

Ready I spent ten years in the military and have been called every dirty nam in the book and then some. No the name calling does not bother me. It is only an attempt to shut me up and has failed miserably.

I am not worried about a back handed death threat and never have been.
The point is there was the back handed death threat, the lawsuit threat, all the name calling, the thread "Ross" with disparaging remarks, This thread where a few people are threatening to quit the form because of me and a couple of other people,  the few people claiming they have put me on ignore, only to carry on, on a different thread and call me out by name or using political remarks.

All these attempts and the phone calls to the owners of the forum have only been gmade to attempt to shut me up.

All of these fall under Saul Alinsky methods and teachings. Alinsky says, "Do not answer any questions, change the subject." If you don't like what someone is saying shut them up anyway you can, Alinsky says the end justifies the means. Meaning attack with anything and everything. Even attack with false accusations. Accuse them of attacking you. The organization will never do it, but will have their followers do it, to keep the organization clear of blame. So simple isn't it?

Can you see the game that is playing out by the few against me?
No, I am not paranoid and no, I will not quit asking questions.

Ready there is much more I could say but I will reserve it for later if necessary.

I think 2015 will be very interesting for Elk County.

Happy New Year to you Ready

So now all the quitters can now return and slap me around.
TTYL

Anmar

The general decline of discourse is one of the reasons I left.  When I started out here, you could talk about things from a different viewpoint, and people would disagree and debate.  After awhile, it was just a bunch of name calling, racism, sexism, and stupidity.  Someone said something about our ancestors being displeased.  I'm in 100% agreement.  Decency is lost on some people.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

redcliffsw

That's what they all say.

The last time you left the Forum, we were discussing the 14th Amendment.  You and the Republicans are so much more alike than you or they care to admit/discuss.  The Republicans paved the way for your modern day thinking.  If you decide to carry on a political discussion, we can in the political section.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk