Another take on events

Started by Mom70x7, July 14, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

From a friend: If we start to see or notice something frequently, we must always ask ourselves if we're consciously or subconsciously looking for it. Sometimes we see things that aren't really there because we're looking for them. Other times, we turn a blind eye to something that's always been there because we don't want to see it- Neither is usually good. Wisdom comes from awareness and balance.

Ross

Awww,
Try a little kindness
Try a little tenderness
Try a little naiveness
Turn a blind eye!
Wisdom does not come from balance in Political lies !
Wisdom does not come from being naieve!
Wisdom comes from having an open mind,
and some education on the subject matter,
and life experience.
I have 20 years government life experience
and all the lies that go with it.
Haven't we experienced enough lies from our government?
This appears to be boh an NGO and our Government plan for smugling across the border!
If you don't smuggle Jihad and Alquida into the US,
how can the US Government take credit for
busting them and becoming hero's of the American Citizens?
Anything is possible, isn't it?
The Obama Administration smuggled guns south across the border, didn't they?
I believe on should study and seek the truth!
If you have something that shows the Obama administration as inocent in these action's I would love to see the links.
Thank You.

MEDIA BLACKOUT: Record Number Of Illegals From
Syria, Pakistan And Afghanistan
Being Caught At Border

Texas Governor Rick Perry said a record number of illegal immigrants from Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan have been apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border.

On Sunday's State of the Union on CNN, Perry said the "historic record highs" of individuals from "countries that have substantial terrorist ties" threaten America's national security.

Later on the program, Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX), the House Homeland Security Committee Chair, said Iranian terrorists have had plans to sneak across the border. He also said that others who want to do harm are seeking to exploit America's porous border.

Perry also said that since 2008, 203,000 illegal immigrants have been put in Texas' jails, and those illegal immigrants "have been responsible for 3,000 homicides and almost 8,000 sexual assaults."

"I wish the President would respect that desire of Texans and the citizens of this country to secure the border," Perry said. "That's the real issue here—and one that all too often gets deflected by the conversation about unaccompanied minor children."

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/media-blackout-record-number-of-illegals-from-syria-pakistan-and-afghanistan-being-caught-at-border

Ross

Get a load of these children!

Illegals Hail from Countries with Ebola Outbreaks, Terror Ties

Undocumented immigrants are transported to a U.S. Customs and
Border Protection processing center after being detained. (John Moore/Getty Images) 

Monday, 04 Aug 2014 11:56 AM

By Melanie Batley

Illegal immigrants from more than 75 countries are attempting to enter the United States, including some from countries with outbreaks of the Ebola virus and others from terrorist hotbeds.

According to an intelligence report from the Customs and Border Protection agency obtained by Breitbart Texas, most of the human smuggling from Syria and Albania into the United States comes through Central America, and there is also an increasing number of border apprehensions of people from nations suffering from Ebola outbreaks.

In total, 71 people from three countries affected by the current Ebola outbreak have either turned themselves in or been caught attempting to enter the U.S. illegally between January 2014 and July 2014, the report said, according to Breitbart, some of which are at other points of entry than the southern border.

Meanwhile, Texas Gov. Rick Perry insisted in an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday that his state is seeing "historic record highs" of people being apprehended from countries "that have substantial terrorist ties," including Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Syria.

"I'm the governor of the state of Texas," Perry said. "My citizens' safety is what is foremost here, and it hasn't got anything to do with anything other than those numbers of individuals who are coming across the border.

"And when you think about the idea that some of them are from countries that have substantial terrorist ties, whether it's Pakistan or Afghanistan or Syria, we are at historic record highs with individuals being apprehended from those countries."

Politicfact.com has said that it has not been able to substantiate similar statements Perry and others have made in the past. It said it has not been able to find any figures showing that U.S. has seen a surge in the number of people apprehended from countries on the State Department's list of state sponsors of terrorism or terrorist safe havens, and has called the claims "not accurate" and "ridiculous."

Nevertheless, the report obtained by Breitbart found that 28 people from Pakistan were caught attempting to enter the United States this year alone, with an additional 211 that either turned themselves in or were caught at official ports of entry.

In addition, four people from Yemen were caught by border agents in 2014, and an additional 34 turned themselves in or were caught trying to sneak through official ports of entry.

And four people from Somalia, another country known for being a source of Islamic terrorist activity, were caught trying to get past border patrol agents this year, while an additional 290 either turned themselves in or were caught attempting to illegally pass through official ports of entry, Breitbart reported.

Related stories:

Judicial Watch's Garcia: Government Downplays Immigrant Disease Crisis

•US-Mexico Border Easy Entry for Terrorists

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=formatible%20definition&gws_rd=ssl

Ross

Welcome Ebola !
Welcome Terrorist !

Compliments of Barack Obama !
You illegals be sure to drop by his home in Washington, DC and thank him.

Instead of sending Homeland Security to defend our border, he sends them to a legal citizens home to confiscate their vehicle that may fail to comply with EPA regulations.

If Ebola or a Terrorist shows up in your neighbor great them graciously and be sure to thank Barack Obama.

Oh, Don't forget Tuberculosis and other diseases you have never heard of.

Just say.
Good job Barrack!

If you get taxed more to take care of the illegals, just say Good job Barrack!

If your friend or family member loses his or her job to an illegal, just say Thank you and Good job Barrack!

A few Children being exploited to provide open passage at our borders, that's okay, just say Thank you and Good job Barrack!

Forget it, let's think positive and ignore Barracks negative moves.
Let's be positive like Elk Konnected.
Let smile and be happy and positive!
No stress that way.

Re-elect Barrack for more positive importation of illegals.

Ross

What we ignore can hurt us!
And cost lives.

INVASION USA

Australia has zero illegals coming in: Here's how

Exclusive: Nick Adams explains that in 1 year, new leader ended aliens' boat trips

Australia had a problem with illegal immigration.

It doesn't anymore.

In the past seven months, not one single illegal immigrant arrived on Australian shores. Not one single boat has docked on the Australian coastline.

Compare this to the preceding four year period: Over 50,000 illegal immigrants arrived on Australian shores. More than 800 boats. Upwards of 1,000 people drowned at sea. A budget blowout of more than $10.3 billion.

Those that arrived were given welcome hampers, mobile phones, plasma TVs, housing, medical and other household items — all at a cost to the taxpayer.

And the overwhelming majority of those that came were not genuine refugees; many of them turned up in designer clothes and with mobile phones. They weren't fleeing persecution; they just wanted a piece of Australia's generous welfare state.

Frighteningly, some of them appeared to be Western haters, with one incident captured on video: One illegal immigrant, upset to have been intercepted by the Australian military, told the military to ""F–- Australia. ... If later on you said why they do that to America on September 11, you should know the cause of it is your very deeds. Remember 9/11 for United States. All the world should know why."

It was a mess.

It happened because a center-left government (the equivalent of the Democrats), elected in late 2007, decided to dismantle the existing tough and effective border security policy. They made the usual self-righteous left-wing claims that the existing policies were inhumane, immoral and sent the wrong message. While never brave enough to say it, their actions said it all: They believed in open borders.

And so they presided over more than 1,000 deaths at sea and were a boon to the evil people-smugglers all over Southeast Asia. Not only did their policy fail; it killed people.

Nick Adams' brand new book, "The American Boomerang: How The World's Greatest Turnaround Nation Will Do It Again," is endorsed by the likes of Dr. Ben Carson, Glenn Beck, Dick Morris, Gov. Mike Huckabee and Dennis Prager

The Australian people silently revolted. They saw them, rightly, as "queue-jumpers" and believed it was unfair to genuine refugees (Australia already has a generous refugee intake) and those seeking to come the right way. They were devastated at the deaths of men, women and children on the high seas, who had been encouraged to take the perilous journey. And they were concerned about how much money this fiasco was costing. Not to mention the fact we didn't know who these people were. Were they compatible with our way of life?

So, they threw out the government at the national election in September 2013. One of the incoming government's core election promises was to "stop the boats." Immediately, Prime Minister Tony Abbott got to work.

As he couldn't stop the boats overnight, in those first few months, his government gave the illegal immigrants arriving to Australia two options: "You've arrived in Australia illegally. As a result, you will never get to stay here. You will never get to be an Australian. So, you have two options – we will take you to a processing center, and you will wait in detention for your asylum application to be processed. Or we will fly you home for free."

In addition to this, the Abbott government got the Australian military to enforce its border protection, intercepting boats, turning them around, and even towing them back. And it applied pressure on Indonesia, by demanding it secure its own border.

Soon, the message got out, and the boats have stopped. It's an ongoing issue that requires vigilance, but it has been achieved. Australia's policy has been exceptionally effective in saving lives. It's been done amid incessant howling from the left and the mainstream media.

The successful Australian model is one America must learn from. It shows what can happen when you develop a policy and adhere to it strictly, with no exceptions.

Instead of praising Australia on gun laws, President Obama should be praising Australia's border security.

Obama needs to toughen up. He needs to begin dispensing leadership, here and abroad. He needs to say: "We will determine who comes into this country, and the circumstances under which they come." He needs to say: "If you come to America illegally, you will never ever get to stay. You will never be an American. We will send you home. Period." Illegals should be aware that they will have risked plenty and spent a lot for zero result. He needs to get the National Guard down there to do its job. He needs to demand that Mexico police its own border, and if not, threaten them with trade sanctions.

That's real leadership.

What can be more humanitarian than saving the thousands of people's lives who die crossing the border? What can be more humanitarian than ensuring the safety of 300 million Americans?

Populations are on the move. Western countries' borders are under attack everywhere. Time for honesty from the left: how many millions do we really want, and how will they change this country?

The illegals are being clever now sending their children. This is happening all around the world. It does not matter what their age; send them back. It's time to administer tough love.

It's the only way. Australia has proved it. Now, it's time for America, the world's leader and indispensable nation, to do the same.

Video at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/australia-has-zero-illegals-coming-in-heres-how/

Ross

Yes, Exploitation of Foreign Children
That May Or May Not Be Real Children
But They Are All Definitely
Illegal Immigrants

ddurbin

WOW.  36 replies on this thread and 24 are from Ross.  And he wonders why folks
are reluctant to post new topics anymore.  Wouldn't he be great at filibustering?

ddurbin

BTW.  I happen to be in agreement with him on this topic, but don't
think the 24 lengthy pages of supporting "documentation" is necessarily
going to change anyone's opinion.

nykkylsdymes

Quote from: ddurbin on August 05, 2014, 11:25:28 AM
WOW.  36 replies on this thread and 24 are from Ross.  And he wonders why folks
are reluctant to post new topics anymore.  Wouldn't he be great at filibustering?

Not sure I understand why people are reluctant to post a new topic.  Oh wait... is it because they feel like they are being attacked for their opinion?  Or they don't like what another person has to say?  Tired of the same people posting the same rhetoric? Goodness life would be boring if we all got along and agreed on everything, wouldn't it.  That is what makes this country so great.  We can disagree and still have a good conversation.  Unfortunately, this medium sucks for getting across a point without people taking it the wrong way.  Therefore I always say.... before you jump to a conclusion that in your opinion I am a radical or way off the mark .... please approach me and ask me personally what I think and I bet that at the end of the conversation, we will come to the conclusion that we are not that much different. 

And yes, Ross would be awesome at filibustering and would probably drive the opposition insane.... hmmmm...things to think on.

Integrity is doing what is right when no one else is watching.

Ross

Quote from: nykkylsdymes on August 05, 2014, 12:51:30 PM
Not sure I understand why people are reluctant to post a new topic.  Oh wait... is it because they feel like they are being attacked for their opinion?  Or they don't like what another person has to say?  Tired of the same people posting the same rhetoric? Goodness life would be boring if we all got along and agreed on everything, wouldn't it.  That is what makes this country so great.  We can disagree and still have a good conversation.  Unfortunately, this medium sucks for getting across a point without people taking it the wrong way.  Therefore I always say.... before you jump to a conclusion that in your opinion I am a radical or way off the mark .... please approach me and ask me personally what I think and I bet that at the end of the conversation, we will come to the conclusion that we are not that much different. 

And yes, Ross would be awesome at filibustering and would probably drive the opposition insane.... hmmmm...things to think on.

LOL Great post nykkylsdymes nothing there arguable. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk