windfarms

Started by srkruzich, September 25, 2011, 12:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Got a question. IF the army can negotiate free energy with windfarms why couldn't elk county get it for their residents?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/army-looks-to-swap-land-for-renewable-energy-supply/?test=latestnews
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

ELK@KC

Quote from: srkruzich on September 25, 2011, 12:50:59 PM
Got a question. IF the army can negotiate free energy with windfarms why couldn't elk county get it for their residents?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/army-looks-to-swap-land-for-renewable-energy-supply/?test=latestnews

If you think Elk County should be able to get the same deal as the US Army, you have been kissing that Goat to much.

srkruzich

Quote from: ELK@KC on September 25, 2011, 02:24:48 PM
If you think Elk County should be able to get the same deal as the US Army, you have been kissing that Goat to much.
Hmm is that because no one in elk has the ability to negotiate?  I have to say that hugging and kissin a goat is preferrable to some of the smart ass people that come on here, and have to make snide ass comments!  You obviously think your superior to me as well as quite a few folks on here.   Wanna come down and try to convince me your superior?  I'll even sell tickets to the event!

Teresa

Play nice ..both of you~~
Its too early in the week to be kicking sand.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on September 26, 2011, 07:54:52 AM

Play nice ..both of you~~
Its too early in the week to be kicking sand.  :)

I'm playing nice :)   :angel: :angel: :angel:  see i am wearing my halo!

Teresa

Its got rust on one side and its bent and crooked... ( did you steal mine? )  ;D

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on September 26, 2011, 04:23:30 PM
Its got rust on one side and its bent and crooked... ( did you steal mine? )  ;D

Hmmm i don't think so..... :)  maybe you don't use yours enough!

Teresa

I try, but its all raggity...

PrehistoricRez

Why would they want to do that, it doesnt benefit the hirarchy of elk county. Who cares about the little taxpayers

Wilma

My Wind Farm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk