Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Patriot: A lot of concern has been made over your identity. Let me be the first to tell you, I don't have to know your identity and I choose to read your posts so you will not hear any griping from me. There are certain peoples' posts on here that I now just naturally skip over because I couldn't care less what they have to say. Others have been told to do that on this particular thread so you and Ross will "shut the hell up." Please don't shut up! Someday you all WILL get your answers and many people will be shocked about it if they can take the blinders off first! That's all I'm going to say on this matter. You two just need to keep up the good fight!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

I think I didn't communicate very well in my post.  I did go to Public Square Communities' web site and did read several of the testimonies as well as events in a few counties  (Mainly SEK, is what I think they are focusing on).  I am not in dissagreeance with your chain of thought. 
   And, I think a sparkle of argument is a healthy way to clear the air.  A discussion with questions answers and solutions.
I guess we're 1/3 of the way towards a good discussion?  <<<sarcasm off>>>>:)

Wilma

Why doesn't someone tell us what we are too blind to see?  All I am getting is suppositions, no facts.  Facts by the way, include names and actions that can be proven.  Also, a person in this country is still innocent until proven guilty.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 05:44:44 PM
Patriot, you have an awful lot to say about how Elk County should be run and by whom and yet you won't tell anyone who you are?  Are you serious about what you say or are you just pulling Ross' leg letting him think that you think the same as he?  Your posts and Ross', also, have just become the same thing over and over.  Let me know which insame asylum you finally land in.
Hey darlin' I'm here, the perfect "insame asylum" aint life great.

Dang it Patriot quit pulling my leg. You'll pull my artificial knees apart.

You said, " Your posts and Ross', also, have just become the same thing over and over." We are full well aware of what we are saying. And you just don't get it do you? But you know what, no one is forcing you to sit in a circle of chairs or telling you to read this drivil. Have your self a great evening.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 07:31:03 PM
  Also, a person in this country is still innocent until proven guilty.

Only if your on trial.   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 07:31:03 PM
Why doesn't someone tell us what we are too blind to see?  All I am getting is suppositions, no facts.  Facts by the way, include names and actions that can be proven.  Also, a person in this country is still innocent until proven guilty.

Go back and read all the posts with an open mind and you should be able to figure it out. We have mentioned a name or two. and a few facts verified by other members. reread with an open mind and you will find them. It's all been repeated and repeated so much we've been told to shut the heck up. And I believe that was Elk Konnected, LLC that said shut the heck up but they won't come forward in an honest conversation.

Just go back and reread, oop's I repeated myself.

Aslo read http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/

and http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/

And try to understand wht you are reading.

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 26, 2011, 06:53:15 PM
I think I didn't communicate very well in my post.  I did go to Public Square Communities' web site and did read several of the testimonies as well as events in a few counties  (Mainly SEK, is what I think they are focusing on).  I am not in dissagreeance with your chain of thought. 
   And, I think a sparkle of argument is a healthy way to clear the air.  A discussion with questions answers and solutions.
I guess we're 1/3 of the way towards a good discussion?  <<<sarcasm off>>>>:)

I didn't take it that way. I was just trying to punctuate what you were saying. I like the sparkle and the <<<sarcasm off>>>>:)

By the way are you a registerd member of Elk Konnected, LLC?

You said,"(Mainly SEK, is what I think they are focusing on). " I think you are right. I think Public Square Communities, LLC  goes wherever people are desperate. Desperate enough to give him their money. Sorta like an accident chasing lawyer. Desperate enough to write a letter to them selves saying ow great they are doing. Just my opinion.

I can see  Public Square Communities, LLC vision, it's $$$$$$$$$ from the desperate. He has figured out all these counties are having a hard time coping with the economy the way it is and is capatilizing on that fact. Just my opinion.

Wilma

I want your accusations in plain words so that even an 81 year old woman can understand them.  Why should anyone have to try to figure out what you are trying to say? 

I have just re-read most of what Liz has posted about EKLLC.  I do not find any hidden agenda anywhere.  I did find most of the answers to the questions you are asking and since you know so much about her and what she has done and where she has been, I suspect that you have also read all of them.  So what is your question that no one will answer?  I am pretty sure that the answer is there.  Perhaps you are just ignoring it because it isn't the answer you want.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 26, 2011, 09:08:35 PM
I want your accusations in plain words so that even an 81 year old woman can understand them.  Why should anyone have to try to figure out what you are trying to say? 

I have just re-read most of what Liz has posted about EKLLC.  I do not find any hidden agenda anywhere.  I did find most of the answers to the questions you are asking and since you know so much about her and what she has done and where she has been, I suspect that you have also read all of them.  So what is your question that no one will answer?  I am pretty sure that the answer is there.  Perhaps you are just ignoring it because it isn't the answer you want.

It's not my desire to brainwash you or to convert you from Elk Konnected. And you are quite free to believe whatever you want. You can even believe I am a raving lunatic and that's fine with me.

I no we would like to see Elk Konnected, LLC come out of hiding to come forward with the truth, who are the registered member? And to have a conversation with out a facilitator controlling everything. Is that too hard to comprehenr?

I'm out of here, good night.

Patriot

I have just re-read most of what Liz has posted about EKLLC.  I do not find any hidden agenda anywhere.

Perhaps that's why it's called a 'hidden' agenda.  Just a thought.

I did find most of the answers to the questions you are asking and since you know so much about her and what she has done and where she has been, I suspect that you have also read all of them.  So what is your question that no one will answer?  I am pretty sure that the answer is there.  Perhaps you are just ignoring it because it isn't the answer you want.

You are finding what is presented for you to find.  Try to find the name of the legally admitted members (owners) of Elk Konnected, LLC.  If you find that info, please post it.  You  work on that, then we will move on to another 'hidden' piece.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk