Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on April 26, 2011, 12:54:34 PM
Who says any of this money will go for a golf course?  Why don't you stick to real issues?  Like taxes and road improvement.  Our commissioners aren't going to put in a golf course until they fix the road so they won't get stuck getting to it.  A golf course?  Really!!!!
Obviously you didn't read the handout. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

I read what was offered here on the Forum.  A golf course was way down on the list and was listed only because it was one of the things that was suggested.  I wonder why you picked up on the golf course when there are so many other suggestion ahead of it.  Being picky, are you?

Ross

Quote from: Sarge on April 26, 2011, 01:09:40 PM
I think the county should take some of the money and buy gold coins. I don't think dollars are going to be worth much if everything keeps going the way it is now.
Thay won't happen because it makes sense.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on April 28, 2011, 06:38:20 AM
I read what was offered here on the Forum.  A golf course was way down on the list and was listed only because it was one of the things that was suggested.  I wonder why you picked up on the golf course when there are so many other suggestion ahead of it.  Being picky, are you?
Not really i already said what made the most sense.  pay off debt, put money in bank, fix infrastructure under a well thought out budget to get the best price for everything.  I heard that the county won't accept the lowest bid from a company outside of the county unless its 10% difference. this is insane.   Heard also that they pay 2 bucks a gallon more for fuel from murphy oil instead of buying from another seller that is out of county.   Thats insane.    Theres where your money is being pissed away.  Favors ontop of favors, peoples hands in other peoples pockets.  
So i guess the next time your road doesn't get graded cause they say they don't have the fuel for it you can say not your problem, buy the fuel elsewhere cheaper so you can fix the road.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

Be careful! I understand some services are adding delivery charges to their bill if they have to go some distance, so a savings might not be as it seems. Be sure and check.

Lookatmeknow!!

While you are getting so concerned about this, maybe you should sit back and listen to the big picture. Those are all IDEAS!! That is the key word there. IDEAS!! Man, why worry about all of this until the whole windfarm thing is a done deal. You all are making this out to be some sort of terrible thing to have ideas, to have meetings, to basically be a person that has anything good to say about Elk Konnected. I am thinking that I am not sure that you guys even live in Elk county??? Do you???
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

Lookatmeknow!!

Oh, Diane, wasn't talking about you. These things that Elk Konnected and county commissioners have are ideas, and to me no need to get worried about ideas.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Wilma

I have hear that Steve doesn't live in Elk County, either.  What about the rest of you?

sixdogsmom

I live and pay taxes in Moline, a city in Elk County. We were just the victim of the EK politics, and lost our school last year.  :P
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk