Windfarm funfacts... a little more sunshine

Started by Patriot, April 22, 2011, 08:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

I recluse myself from this vote as I have a vested interest.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 07:27:27 PM
   I think we need to take a vote. All in favor of this acidic banter going away, vote AYE. Those opposed , NAY.    

Sad that this forum isn't a democracy... no?  Seeking a consensus?  I hope you realize that you're sounding a lot like the liberal playbook..... or a Delphi facilitator trainee.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

And you, sir, sound a lot like a lawyer, or someone who wanted to be with a Roget's Thesaurus. I thought you related that such name calling was "immature".

flintauqua

Ross, since you didn't answer the question the first time, just who are you talking about in this statement?

Quote from: Ross on July 05, 2011, 11:47:59 AM
But you know as far as not living here howabout that Perkins living in Arkansas?

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Flint,
I can't answer for Ross but he may be talking about Jerome Leroy Jamel Perkins. Leroy lives with his homies in Pea Ridge. Surely you don't think the Perkins name is only in Elk County !!!

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 07:59:12 PM
And you, sir, sound a lot like a lawyer, or someone who wanted to be with a Roget's Thesaurus.  I thought you related that such name calling was "immature".

There's a distinct difference between "you sound like" and "you are".  Your recent posts, here and elsewhere, clearly illustrate your skills in the area of "you are" label assignments.  

Oh, by the way, I haven't cracked open a thesaurus in probably 10 years.  I guess my English teachers knew what they were doing.

Now, regarding your desire for the death of "this acidic banter", this forum is not a democracy, it's solely controlled by its' owner.  Seems Teresa would be El Jefe in this pasture. How about you lay your desires at her feet and ask for her guidance.   Sucks to have to subordinate like that, but them's the rulez

Here's a link to the owner's last input on such things: http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11957.msg163486.html#msg163486

Hefe de vaca

Let the people decide. When no one pays attention to your slights, your soap box shrinks dramatically. Many have already voted by not paying any attention to you, which is what you crave, attention.

I came on here to provide facts, but you and your ilk is blind to the facts.

Mother Teresa, they're not playing fair! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 05, 2011, 08:57:22 PM
  I came on here to provide facts, but your ilk is blind to the facts.

So provide some. 

Hefe de vaca

You wouldn't know one if it bit you in the tush.

180+ pages and you don't find any facts. It's a wonder you guys have been able to stretch it out that far. No, you are excellent antagonists. BYE.  I Vote AYE.

flintauqua

Quote from: jarhead on July 05, 2011, 08:41:45 PM
Flint,
I can't answer for Ross but he may be talking about Jerome Leroy Jamel Perkins. Leroy lives with his homies in Pea Ridge. Surely you don't think the Perkins name is only in Elk County !!!

;)

Maybe Ross will tell us before he goes to bed this evening.  Ross?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk