Accident on Highway 99

Started by Mom70x7, March 17, 2011, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

Greenwood county gossip says it was some kind of nuclear material.  Underline gossip.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Dee Gee

The Independence newspaper reported that it was a launch tube for a submarine. But nobody would comfirm that.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

kshillbillys

Tonight's Independence Reporter says: KHP Lt. Chuck Yokley said this morning he could not release any information on the accident because of "sensitivity" issues. However, a source with knowledge of the incident who asked not to be identified, said a truck involved in the accident carried a missile launch tube for a nuclear submarine. The source said the missile launch tube does not pose a hazard to the public, but must be removed under the watchful eye of an engineer.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Wilma

I love these sources that don't want to be identified.  What would a missile launch tube for a nuclear submarine be doing out here on a small Kansas highway?

Actually, it was a space ship that had to stop for fuel.

greatguns

It would be passing thru the middle of the United States.

bowie boy

this should be a sign to the US Government to fix or widen K-99 in more that just between howard and severy
''If guns kill people, I can blame misspelled words on my pencil'' - Larry The Cable Guy

sixdogsmom

I heard at choir practise this evening that 99 is now open, and that whatever 'it' was is parked at the rodeo grounds all covered with tarpaulin.  :o :o
Edie

sixdogsmom

Here it is Tuesday evening, and whatever 'it' is, remains parked on the blacktop next to the rodeo grounds. 'It' remains wrapped in a tarp, and secured with blue ropes or something. 'It' is resting aboard a red trailer hooked onto a yellow tractor; there is an oversize load sign on the trailer. There are guards at either end of the rig, and there is also a bank of portable flood lights. That piece of blacktop is blocked to traffic. I think that this must be an alien space vehicle from the general shape of the thing, and they are waiting to see if ETs' Mama is gonna come to find out exactly what happened!  :o :o  :-X
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

I wish I was there. I would like to see it with my own eyes and feel the energy of it.  What kind of uniform are the guards wearing?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk