Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1828608 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2400 on: May 06, 2005, 07:20:59 PM »
Authors Note: Never fear I sent the fella from Massy-chew-sis straight west from the ranch.  In a day or so he'll be here, just like Paul on the road to Anitoch.  He gonna be in trouble also.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=16&Z=13&X=54&Y=361&W=3&qs=%7cAntioch%7cNE%7c

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2401 on: May 06, 2005, 07:25:34 PM »
The fish guy is gonna end up buyin' swamp land in Newbrassky. ;D  And he headed North-East on his own. ::)

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=14&Z=14&X=140&Y=1458&W=1&qs=%7cRose%7cNE%7c

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2402 on: May 06, 2005, 08:22:26 PM »
The fish guy is gonna end up buyin' swamp land in Newbrassky. ;D And he headed North-East on his own. ::)

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=14&Z=14&X=140&Y=1458&W=1&qs=%7cRose%7cNE%7c

Authors Note: Never fear I sent the fella from Massy-chew-sis straight west from the ranch. In a day or so he'll be here, just like Paul on the road to Anitoch. He gonna be in trouble also.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=16&Z=13&X=54&Y=361&W=3&qs=%7cAntioch%7cNE%7c

Sandhills will kill him.....Hope the fish slicker is snake proof where he is going
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #2403 on: Today at 07:53:23 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2403 on: May 06, 2005, 10:54:12 PM »
Prairie Rattlers ain't much over 3 ft long but someplaces they be hundreds of them.  If he stays off the ridges he should be all right as long as he don't sink in them wet medows and the snappin' turtles and the leeches gets him, or the skeeters. ;D ;D ;D

Hope that fella from Massy-chew-sis is careful if'n he gets thirsty, some a dem lakes be very Alkali. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2404 on: May 07, 2005, 12:21:19 AM »
"Yes, Please."

Stoney sits and eats.  Not sure who's won the first round...if anyone.  He does know he has no advantage.  She has not thrown him out on his head.  That's something.  Stoney decides to keep his mouths shut and not "voluteer" anymore info.

Authors note:  I'm outta here for the weekend.  Be gentile with my character.  He's but a few pages old. ::)

((I'll behave, but there's no accounting for Del. He'll do as he wants, we just hang on for the ride and try to fix stuff! :D Have a great weekend! AL ))

((I was going to say the saaaaaame thing!!!  :D :D :D ;) ))
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #2405 on: May 07, 2005, 12:34:51 AM »
"Thankee fer a wonnerful brekfast, Miss FFG!  It were quite possibly the best Ah done ever haid!"  Fidgety, Trinity comments to the FFG that he feels that he should make a trip out to still #3 to check on the output.  "C'mon Claire!!"

With that, man and dog go outside and disappear by foot into the brush.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2406 on: May 07, 2005, 12:58:51 AM »
Delmonico laughs cause he knows the tracks the fish man followed are the ones Trinity makes to the fake still and they lead into a very swampy wet meadow.   Trinity is smart enough to not take the same route each time and make a path and Slim is also.  ;D ;D

Delmonico figgers the man-hunters will learn a lot before Monday, if they survive. :o :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2407 on: May 07, 2005, 09:01:12 AM »
Having finished his breakfast, Stoney thanked the lady and prepared to leave when a big bearded fella that smelled of garlic and other assoreted cooking ingredients come out from his office.  He "volunteered" information about Slim sending him west.

Stoney, went to the barn and gathered his gear, saddled his horse and rode west.  As soon as he was outta sight of the ranch.  He turned and headed back to ST.  Having come from back east Stoney was used to folks not trusting him.  He's been sent on many a wild goose chase.  He was not about to go on another.

The lady knew more than she was saying.  He'd get ST and then wait outside the ranch and observe.  For all Pete knew, Slim was upstairs sleeping.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2408 on: May 07, 2005, 10:07:14 AM »
Delmonico reads the post and wonders who the beared man that smells of garlic is? 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #2409 on: May 07, 2005, 10:32:50 AM »
Since the grounds he's threading are getting worse by the hour, Scattered Thumbs decides to head back to the ranch before he gets himself in trouble, he figgers the answers will be back there anyways. Afterall the more recent tracks are heading for the ranch.
Meanwhile he curses himself. Why the heck did he go that far North afterall? He remembers a famous sherriff he met in Abilene more then 10 years ago. He too went North into the Dakota territory, only to be shot in the back by the town idiot in some forsaken mining hellhole.
I'll get back to that darn ranch and wring the full story out of them bozos if need be. >:(

<Author's note. Everybody knows I mentioned getting back on Monday. But if you're going to trust an evil bounty hunter you must be mad under your scalps  ;D >

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2410 on: May 07, 2005, 11:30:04 AM »
Delmonico reads the post and wonders who the beared man that smells of garlic is? 

< Author's note. Have you forgot to shave this last week?  ::) >

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2411 on: May 07, 2005, 12:43:15 PM »
Authors note: No, was just wonderin' though cause someone mistook my blue polka dot banndana in my Avatar for a beard one day.   That's it I could become "Blue Polka Dot Beard" the pirate. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2412 on: May 07, 2005, 03:12:04 PM »
Delmonico comes into the kitchen, "If yer looking fer Slim, he was bad sick, I took him to Sargent to 2 fingered Henry, the doctor. ;D  He put him in the hospital."

"If ya want to question him I'll tell ya how to get there, just follow the Dismal downstream to Dunning. Ya won't need to pack a luch, you'll be able to find corn to eat along the way."  ;D ;D

When you get to Dunning turn south-east and follow the CB&Q tracks to Sargent.  You fellas can follow tracks can't ya." ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2413 on: May 07, 2005, 04:06:13 PM »
author's note: I'm not here right now.  ;D I'm still coming back to the ranch. That's why I put author's note in the begining of my posts  ::) ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2414 on: May 07, 2005, 04:54:47 PM »
Author's note: Ok just the fella from Massy-chew-sis can follow the tracks. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2415 on: May 07, 2005, 05:51:37 PM »
Author's note: Ok just the fella from Massy-chew-sis can follow the tracks. ;D

He will end up in a church that's been converted to a home/resturant or hit by a train
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2416 on: May 07, 2005, 09:24:12 PM »
As the bounty hunter from Massy-chew-sis walks down the track of the CB&Q RR a train comes the other way.  He jumps off the track just in time not to get run over.  As the train goes by he notices a small chrch loaded on a flat car.  On the church is a sign, "Alice's Dining Car." ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2417 on: May 07, 2005, 09:54:12 PM »
While Delmonico stands there and lies to the air about sending Slim to the hospital, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother slips upstairs to check on Slim. He seems to be doing a little better, but not well enough to get out of bed. She feeds him some toast and a lot more orange juice.

A little while later, she helps him to the Wedgwood room, stands outside the door until he is done, then helps him back to bed.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2418 on: May 08, 2005, 07:37:37 AM »
author's note**** Litl' Rooster again has to wipe cofffee from magic writin' box  third time this week.

While the bounty hunters stand around scratchin' their heads Litl' Rooster gets on Slim's horse and rides off in another direction, leaving and obivous trail for them to follow.  Getting to the Dismal he rides back up stream and starts a second trail so the Bounty Hunter will stay confused.

authors note***** (I wander if those folks in Alice' Dining Car are smokin' fine Cigars?)
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2419 on: May 08, 2005, 10:32:17 AM »
(Authors Note:  If they're drinkin' coffee they are. ;D)

Two fingered Henry the doctor shows up in the yard.  Delmonico had sent him an E-Mail on his barb-wire broadband.  He drives his bugg in to the yard backwards to confuse the bounty hunters. (At this point it doesn't seem really hard. ;D

Delmonico tells the doc that Slim is upstairs and to go right up.  "It's a good thing Slim got you some geese last fall with his mighty 10 ga.  He'll be glad you have some goose grease. ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :o)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com