Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1822446 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2240 on: April 22, 2005, 05:40:48 PM »
At that very minute, Trinity re-enters the room shouting "Hey, wha's all the commosh... :o never mind"  Trinity makes a very hasty 180 and leaves as quickly as he came tugging at Claires rope collar.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2241 on: April 22, 2005, 10:37:38 PM »
Trinity heads out the door, accross the porch, down the steps and accross the yard where he slips in the corn he had on his boots the other night.  He thens falls on his arse. ;D ::) :P
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2242 on: April 22, 2005, 10:54:02 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother uses her wand to clear a path so Slim can go home for the weekend. After bidding him a fond farewell, she looks over at Trinity.

"What happened to you? And did you know you have to fix the table you chopped? It's dangerous!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Advertising

« Reply #2243 on: Today at 03:13:53 AM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2243 on: April 22, 2005, 11:05:14 PM »
And behold, with the raisin' of the FFg's staff, the corn in the yard did part, and Silver Creek Slim was able to depart to his homeland of Wissy-con-sion.  But when Trinity tried to follow the corn unparted and Trinity was overwhelmed. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2244 on: April 22, 2005, 11:25:35 PM »
A great commotion was to be seen and heard from the corn until out emerged Trinity yet again slashing and slicing at the air with karate chops and fancy kicks until he realized that he was free.  He then stood up straight and walked over to the FFG and Delmonico but slipped again on the errant piece of corn.

"Dadgummit!"  Sitting on the ground, Trinity pulls a the neck of a broken hip flask out of his rear pocket.  The remains of the flask are still in his pocket and seat of his pants are now soaking wet with recipe.  Claire is lapping at a puddle on the hard packed earth.  With a sharp "No-no", Trinity shoves Claire aside and begins sluping the nectar himself. 

The FFG  begins to scold Trinity again for having chopped the table, but what she is not aware of is that Trinity had been and is still occasionally being possessed by the spirit of Billy Jack, something which he has entirely no control over at all.  Trinity is very confused and simply stares blankly up at the FFG.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2245 on: April 23, 2005, 10:02:44 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother's face softens at Trinity's confusion and she extends a hand to him.

"Come on, Trinity, let's see if we can find you a new flask. We can fix the table later."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2246 on: April 23, 2005, 10:32:43 PM »
Trinity takes the FFG's extended hand and pulls himself erect.  "Thankee Miss FFG!  Don' worry none 'bout the flask.  <sigh>  It were mah gran-pappy's, but Ah got still mah daddy's.

When we get ta fixin' the table, Ah suggest that we don' use that thin wood an duct tape.  Whose blame idear was that??

Ah better go an change these britches an fin' somethin' ta wring mah recipe into!"  Trinity walks back to the house, the entire seat of his pants and most of his right leg soaking wet.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2247 on: April 23, 2005, 10:43:08 PM »
Claire traipses after Trinity, leaping around him and trying to lick the recipe from his pants. The Frumpy Fairy Godmother bends to pick up the broken flask and when Trinity is out of sight, she waves her wand over it to fix it. She ponders fixing the table as well, but figures the work would be good for Trinity.

Daisy, meanwhile, spots a bunny in the corn and takes off on a run.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2248 on: April 23, 2005, 11:21:36 PM »
Trinity walks into the house and to his room all the way brushing away, trying to keep her from drinking too much recipe.  He pulls her out of his room telling her "Ah gotta change mah clothes now.  You jest wait outside."

Closing the door he goes to the chifforobe and opens it up.  Standing in the corner is his other pair of pants which he quickly dons.  "Miss FFG is going to be mighty upset when she sees these pants.  She done tolt me ta burn them onct, but Ah ain' got nothin' else." 

Next, he takes the wet pants and squeezes the pants into an empty jar.  The liquid is not as clear as it is straight from the still, but it will do.  He puts the now only moist pants in the chifforobe, closes the door and opens the bedroom door to let Claire back in.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2249 on: April 23, 2005, 11:42:23 PM »
Duke takes off after Daisy and they run around in the corn. The Frumpy Fairy Godmother watches, laughing, then heads back inside.

Passing by Trinity's room, she starts to say something, then stops and gawps.

"TRINITY!!

"YOU TOLD ME YOU BURNED THOSE PANTS!"

Like a flash, her wand is out and waved. His old pants are gone, replaced by the same kind, same original color, but these pants are brand spanking new. They're so new, they're stiff.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2250 on: April 24, 2005, 12:39:04 AM »
Like Frankenstein, Trinity waddles out of his room.  He'd like to complain about his discomfort, but he decides that it's not a good idea because he has already come out of this pretty well concidering what the FFG could have done to him.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2251 on: April 24, 2005, 12:06:41 PM »
(Authors note: In Trinity's defense he tried to burn those pants but the EPA steped in, can't burn them, can't bury them.  Tinity is savin' his funds to have them shipped in a lead lined barrel to Nevady and be burried 1000 feet under ground in the barrel.) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2252 on: April 24, 2005, 01:01:34 PM »
(Now the FFG has probably gone and done something environmentally unsound!! ;D)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2253 on: April 24, 2005, 03:08:29 PM »
Tain't just Slim gonna need ta worry "bout black helly-copters. :o :o :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2254 on: April 24, 2005, 06:23:09 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother transported those pants to the bottom of a shooting berm that's been in use for about fifty years. Considering the EPA is running about twenty years behind schedule on berm clean-ups, she isn't worried about the pants being found.

:D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2255 on: April 24, 2005, 08:15:52 PM »
Despite the FFg's best effort, Trinity's pants crawl out of the berm and walk bact to the house and stand up in the corner of Trinity's closet. :o :o :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2256 on: April 24, 2005, 09:11:14 PM »
(Author's note:  Thanks, Del, for noticing that they were standing in the corner to begin with  ;D ;D ;D)

Still walking like Frankenstein, Trinity is making his way outside when he trips on the door ledge.  Try as he might, he cannot get back up.  He slips off the braces and undoes the buttons and shimmies out of the pants, not unlike a hermit crab about to seek a new home.  While all this was happening a spring wind blew through the one and only open window in the house, way up high in the FFG's cupola, and created a draft and forced the door down below closed... and locked.  There stood Trinity in his skivies unable to enter the house. 

"Why in tarnation Del installed danged locks on these doors, Ah'll never know!  There ain' nobody fer miles aroun'!!!"

Suddenly another wind blows and Trinity realizes that in his shimmying, he had torn the buttons off of his trap door!  His rear hatch was hanging wide open and the second breeze was feeling mighty fresh.  :-[ :-[

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2257 on: April 24, 2005, 09:46:21 PM »
What Trinity don't realize there is a fella with curly hair hidin' in the bushes with a geeetar.  Suddenly a song is heard. ;D

How many roads must a man walk down
Before they call him a man
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand
How many times must the cannonballs fly
Before they are forever banned
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind
The answer is blowing in the wind

How many years must a mountain exist
Before it is washed to the sea
How many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free
How many times can a man turn his head
And pretend that he just doesn't see

How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky
How many years must one man have
Before he can hear people cry
How many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2258 on: April 24, 2005, 10:06:37 PM »
Suddenly, among the answers, there is something else blowin' in the wind.  The curly haired stranger picks up his guitar and quickly leaves.  Trinity is glad at that moment that he's alone.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2259 on: April 24, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »
Hearing the door slam, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother makes her way downstairs to investigate. Before she reaches the door, she hears the music of the curly haired stranger and takes a moment to slowly dance around the room, all by herself.

When the music stops, she gives a little shiver and heads back to the door, only to find Trinity's pants laying just inside it.

"What the...?"

She opens the front door.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com