Author Topic: Appointments in the Department of the Pacific, Division of the California  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Malachi Thorne

• Commander, Department of the Pacific
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Good Evening, Gentlemen;

I have the honor to announce the following appointment, and the confirmation of a continuing position within the Department of the Pacific:

Bvt Captain Reb Tyree is hereby promoted to Chief of Staff for the Department of the Pacific, with the rank of Brevet Lieutenant Colonel.  Colonel Tyree will shortly assume the duties of contacting Division heads, contact with the Chiefs of Staff of other departments, as well as facilitation of various other projects.

Sergeant Major Top Kick Ken is hereby confirmed in his role of Sergeant Major of the Department of the Pacific, and will facilitate communications and foster esprit de corps within the various divisions.

Please give these gentlemen your full support.

I have the honor to remain,

Your Obedient Servant,

Bvt Colonel Malachi Thorne
Commanding
Department of the Pacific

Your Obedient Servant,

Bvt Col. M. Thorne
Department of the Pacific

"Marine Artillery brings dignity to an otherwise vulgar brawl"

Offline Reb Tyree

• Bvt Lt. Col (SFC) Reb Tyree, CSA Chief of Staff Dept of the Pacific, GAF
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman;

First I would like to thank,  Colonel Malachi Thorne, for the appointment to Chief of Staff for the Department of the Pacific.  I would also like to offer my congratulations to Sergeant Major Top Kick Ken.  I look forward to working with everyone in the Department of the Pacific, and GAF.

Drinks are on me at the sutlers.

I also would like to add that everyone say a prayer for Major Matt Lewis and keep him in your thoughts. 

Thank You and "God Bless America and all who are in harms way in the military!" 

Your Obedient Servant,

Bvt Lieutenant Colonel Reb Tyree, CSA
Chief of Staff, Dept of the Pacific,
Grand Army of the Frontier
I have the Honor to remain,

Your Obedient Servant,

(SFC) Bvt Lt. Col Reb Tyree, CSA
Chief of Staff, Dept of the Pacific,
Grand Army of the Frontier

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
Another well deserved promotion!

Congratulations to both Bvt Lt Col Reb Tyree and Acting Sergeant Major Top Kick Ken.  I have no doubts they will provide excellent support to Bvt Col Thorne in the Department of the Pacific.

US Scout
GAF, Commanding

Advertising

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com