Author Topic: Book Signing in Omaha, NE  (Read 190 times)

Offline River City John

• NCOWS
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
    • River City JAC
Book Signing in Omaha, NE
« on: July 19, 2019, 11:03:17 pm »
For those within traveling distance, and of interest.

Sunday, July 21 / 1 p.m.
Paul Hedren will sign Rosebud, June 17, 1876: Prelude to the Little Big Horn (University of Oklahoma Press, $34.95).

Location: The Bookworm | Loveland Centre | 2501 South 90th Street, Suite 111 | Omaha, NE 68114
402-392-2877

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John

Offline Niederlander

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
Re: Book Signing in Omaha, NE
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 06:46:13 am »
Wish I could get there!  Years ago, I got to go looking for the Battle of the Blowout site with Roye Lindsay (Fort Hartsuff park superintendent), Paul Hedren, and Jerome Greene, on June 25th, no less!  Nice man, and we all had a great time!
"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"

Offline River City John

• NCOWS
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
    • River City JAC
Re: Book Signing in Omaha, NE
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 07:11:42 am »
The Bookworm usually has authors generically sign multiple copies. You could give them a call and reserve one, or have sent to you by book rate.

RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/River_City_John