Author Topic: El Patron "3 clicker"  (Read 1350 times)

Offline 45 Dragoon

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
El Patron "3 clicker"
« on: April 09, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »
Here is the first 3 clicker Uberti  I've  had the privilege to work on. It  features a fully coil sprung action (with upgraded hand spring conversion). Naturally it has my standard action stop and bolt block, a base pin  "keeper" which allows you to pull the pin without removing it totally.  The purpose for that is to allow the pin to stay in the frame and keep your hand free to remove the cylinder. With a 3 lb. hammer draw  and a 2.75 lb. trigger pull,  it is a fast  handling  Colt copy thats as tough as a Ruger .  .  .  in a lighter  package . .  .  with lifetimes  of service!! You won't outrun it and you won't break it!! 
  This particular revolver has been supplied with a drop-in "retract  delete" for the retractable firing pin. It allows the owner to have a "full-time  forward"  firing pin  which removes the "safe to carry  6" safety feature. Likewise,  the safety feature can be reinstalled to return it to the factory setting.

Mike

Ok, never mind. I cant.post my "too large" pictures  here. The drop-in retractable firing pin  delet will be available soon. You can see the revolver on my Instagram feed.
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @goonsgunworks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com