Author Topic: Holy Guacamole Pisan  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Holy Guacamole Pisan
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:59:44 AM »

Hey all you chronic dreamers.  Just you scroll up to the "Classifieds."  There in you will find one each 0-Riginal Winchester 1866 Central Fire Carbine.  Yepper.  Just the ticket for those bent on originality!!  Maybe a tidily bit expensive ...... but there it is!!!

WOWZERS!!

Offline Tuolumne Lawman

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Grass Valley, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 46
Re: Holy Guacamole Pisan
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 11:21:51 AM »
Yep, that is the same pard that sold me my 1976 Navy Arms Henry!  He told me about it.  If I had the funds, it would never had made it to the classified!  DROOL!!!!
TUOLUMNE LAWMAN
CO. F, 12th Illinois Cavalry  SASS # 6127 Life * Spencer Shooting Society #43 * Motherlode Shootist Society #1 * River City Regulators

Offline greyhawk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 03:20:55 PM »
Hey all you chronic dreamers.  Just you scroll up to the "Classifieds."  There in you will find one each 0-Riginal Winchester 1866 Central Fire Carbine.  Yepper.  Just the ticket for those bent on originality!!  Maybe a tidily bit expensive ...... but there it is!!!

WOWZERS!!

hmmmm   I thought one of those woulda had a higher price tag ?
The phillips head tang screw threw me right off - I could not do that to an old gun - the screwdriver woulda eloctrocuted me before I got that thing turned halfway in --- but hey theres fifty years worth of junk in my workshop - not so hard to find a slot head screw amongst it all. ------ not an originalist really me - I wanna shoot em and be safe . 

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:29:35 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com