Author Topic: tedna c12c coach gun  (Read 2030 times)

Offline murbas

• Active citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
tedna c12c coach gun
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:10:56 PM »
anyone familiar with the zenith tedna c12c hammerless  coach gun? it looks really good in the pictures and videos online. i know its made in turkey, and features 3" chambers, 18.5" chrome lined barrels, forged steel receivers, box lock actions, and good looking case hardening, and turkish walnut woodwork.

Offline Jack Straw

• Very Active Citizen
  • SASS #1562
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: tedna c12c coach gun
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:20:06 PM »
Well I know this post went nearly a year with no response BUT......I have a Tedna/Zenith coach gun that I bought from a nearby Arizona shooter and  gunsmith.  Mine came with a nice action job and overall is just a gorgeous piece of gear.
I've only shot it in a couple of matches but have no complaints other than it would be nice if it opened just a bit wider.  My 'smith, Johnny Meadows was of the opinion that he could not go further on that issue but it's not a deal breaker for me.  The 18.5" bbls. handle nicely and the gun feels light compared to my TTN Cimarrons but I don't notice any extra punishment on my shoulder.   
I'm happy with the purchase.  I wouldn't say it's any better than a well 'smithed Stoeger but it sure is pretty. Wood and metal are beautifully done.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com