Author Topic: The pumpkin spice everything month coffee thread.  (Read 61315 times)

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: The pumpkin spice everything month coffee thread.
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2017, 02:23:27 AM »
If she thinks that's safe for her she is playing  with fire.   Since it is a type of wheat it could decide to kill her someday.   Like someone with a penny-cillian allergy eating Blu Cheese, may get away with for a while but having a bottle of nitroglycerin rolling around under the seat.

That's how I see it.  But she's one of those people who would buy pumpkin spice toilet paper if Hillary said to on twitter/facebook/instagram, if you get my drift.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2017, 08:54:37 AM »
Game 4 just about to start. Every player standing, facing the flags, and many singing along. Baseball is America's game.  Go Astro's!

Sure wish the Texans would follow that lead...
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2017, 01:36:48 PM »
Sure wish the Texans would follow that lead...

They have made their beds...
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #243 on: Today at 08:30:06 AM »

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #243 on: October 30, 2017, 02:46:27 PM »
Afternoon all.

We are still sunny in Ca.  Good day for taking the dog for a walk, so I did.  I have a happy dog now.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #244 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:35 AM »
Coffee is on.... another cold start this morning. 

TK while your feeling so fresh, got 4 here needing tired out. Feel free to run them too.....you might put the Yorkie in your back pack so she keeps up.

Real close to turning off the internet and cell phones cable tv and becomeing a recluse..... got to be easier to quit that cigerettes and booze. Right?

Seems the whole world is at our finger tips and all is just negative crap.  If it wasn't for the love of a heated privy we go live in the woods. 
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
Oh yeah and Happy Beggars Day- Glen are you manning a manbun and skinnyjeans today?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Capt Quirk

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Smoke Wagon Leather Works
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #246 on: October 31, 2017, 09:08:45 AM »
  If it wasn't for the love of a heated privy we go live in the woods. 
That didn't stop us, but it really is the little things in life, ya know? Nothing like having to go out in the cold, but when you have to sit on that ice cold seat... I actually brought this up on another board, like our first real winter out here. Somebody said to try handwarmers, and I had to point out it wasn't my hands that were the issue.  ::)

Offline greyhawk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #247 on: October 31, 2017, 01:02:15 PM »
That didn't stop us, but it really is the little things in life, ya know? Nothing like having to go out in the cold, but when you have to sit on that ice cold seat... I actually brought this up on another board, like our first real winter out here. Somebody said to try handwarmers, and I had to point out it wasn't my hands that were the issue.  ::)

I visited with a feller inWyoming for a few days one time - the privy was about forty yards from my cabin (he had two privys named after George bush and Al Gore) - it was steep ground and he built em facing downhill - a true throne - but the view wasnt that great - I commented on that and asked him how come ? it woulda made sense to me to walk in from the uphill side instead of climbing three steep steps - he says ya might wanna pull the door to next time - I made em like that to make it harder for the bears to get in -  yeah well ! I figured out later he was funnin me - it was about this time o'year and 6 inches of snow on the ground - any bear with any brains was already asleep in his cave - but man that seat was cold in the middle of the night.

So an outside privy in my country - we call it the dunny - you wont find a bear but there is a better than average chance you will find a 5 foot brown snake coiled up on the seat . 

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #248 on: October 31, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
Just sold 3 goats maybe i can afford a case of .223 or 556 ammo.  Been a long Kid season. We sold last years when they were 8 to 10 weeks old.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Capt Quirk

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #249 on: October 31, 2017, 03:19:45 PM »

So an outside privy in my country - we call it the dunny - you wont find a bear but there is a better than average chance you will find a 5 foot brown snake coiled up on the seat . 
I heard a song about the red back under the dunny seat. I always lift and check for Black Widows, basically same spider, different accent.

Offline Capt Quirk

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #250 on: October 31, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »
I heard a song about the red back under the dunny seat. I always lift and check for Black Widows, basically same spider, different accent.
I just wanted to clarify, it the bite of the actual Black Widow spider I am worried about, and not the Scarlet Johanson character in the Marvel Comic movies... she is free to bite me anytime.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: October 31, 2017, 05:28:23 PM »
I just wanted to clarify, it the bite of the actual Black Widow spider I am worried about, and not the Scarlet Johanson character in the Marvel Comic movies... she is free to bite me anytime.
I laughed at that enough that my dog got excited. ::)

Afternoon all.

It is indeed Give me Candy day, and I've already seen people walking around in weird clothing.  I considered going out into the woods a mile or two out of town and staying there for the night, but I got a phone call from my mother informing me she is bringing pizza home.  Priority goes to the spaghetti bread.

Dog is thoroughly tired out now.  Took her for a 2 mile walk.  The last quarter mile or so goes up almost 600 feet, and the 3/4 before that makes up another 1500 or so.  She ran the whole thing while I walked at a fairly brisk pace.  Then there was a creek back where I parked, so I let her splash around for a few minutes before we left.  Shes curled up at my feet as I type.

The other useful thing I've done today is rake some leaves.  Chickens are scratching through them now.

--TK

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: October 31, 2017, 08:16:09 PM »
I got  a permanant scar from jne they are bad bad ju ju
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: October 31, 2017, 08:46:37 PM »
Evening all.

Well, pizza is off the menu.  Apparently my sister is going to a church party down in the city, and the pizza wouldn't last in the car that long.  So I threw some canned "chili" (the kind with beans in it) on the stove and slapped together something resembling sweet corn bread (or is that cake?).  It fills the stomach.

--TK

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #254 on: October 31, 2017, 09:09:23 PM »
Evening y'all.

Got home at 1900. Only got 3 birds. Missed only one. The birds are way down. Road hunted 'bout two hours early Sunday evening and didn't see a shootable bird.

Drove thru sn*w in Watertown, SD last night.

'Tis 30. High was 32.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2017, 01:15:07 AM »
Anyone saying over not under for the toilet paper ain't been around outhouses much.  Harder for spiders and paper wasps to hide on an under roll.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #256 on: November 01, 2017, 04:42:04 AM »
Morning coffee is up....

Slim why the birds numbers down too much rain this summer?
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com