Author Topic: Lunch invitation  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Lunch invitation
« on: November 21, 2005, 09:20:10 PM »
The Grumpy Lunch Bunch is holdin’ its first ever SATURDAY lunch at 11:00am, Saturday, January 7th 2006 at Osuna’s Mexican Restaurant, 305 East Holt Avenue in Pomona, because some of you poor souls have to work weekdays to support your habits, such as food, rent, etc.

This is a no host lunch (For you who are still in the 19th Century, it means you pay for your own food.) for the express purpose of eatin’ and socializin’…no other agenda.  No polite subject is forbidden (ladies will be in attendance), but no arguments, fisticuffs, or fights with weapons will be tolerated, and you WILL enjoy yourselves.

If you can join us, I need to know a week in advance so we can plan on enough seatin’.

Pass the word, bring a friend or several, drag your spouse or ‘significant other’ along, call in sick, lame, or lazy if you have to work weekends, wear your cowboy duds or not - some do, some don’t – and get your carcass to Pomona.

Let me know by PM or e-mail as soon as you can.

Thanks, and we’re lookin’ forward to seein’ you all there.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Lunch invitation
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 09:41:42 PM »
Okay, here’s the new Grumpy Lunch Bunch schedule, hopefully clarified.

December 1st, Thursday @ 11:00am we’ll be at Yangtze’s Chinese Restaurant, 126 N. Euclid Avenue, Ontario.

December 15th, Thursday @ 11:00am (We haven’t picked a place yet, but I’m suggesting Café Calato - Good Italian and American food - at 9640 Center Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga.  Why? Because they have one of the neatest waitresses anywhere around, that’s why.  Let me know, guys.)

We’re holding our first ever SATURDAY lunch at 11:00am, Saturday, January 7th 2006 at Osuna’s Mexican Restaurant, 305 East Holt Avenue in Pomona.

I hope this clears up the confusion.  Everyone is welcome.  Bring friends, family, neighbors, strangers off the street, just let me know a few days in advance so we can arrange sufficient seating for everyone.

One last item:  everyone please have a great Thanksgiving.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com