Author Topic: Can't Find  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Cinco Peso

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Can't Find
« on: June 29, 2016, 07:21:12 PM »
After reading many post of the benefits of BP over substitutes primarily cleaning and pitting, I decided not to use those substitutes anymore. My problem is I can't find any in the area due to what I am told is local laws. Does anyone know who carries FF and FFF in the Dallas Texas area?

Offline wildman1

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 169
Re: Can't Find
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 08:19:53 PM »
I would think in an area as densely populated as Dallas that you should be able to find a few pards that shoot BP and buy 25 lbs to split up amongst you. Maybe find a local Cowboy club and talk to them. wM1
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 06:44:27 AM »
I am able to buy BP in the Houston area...just not in the city limits.  The Bass Pro Shop near me carries it.
In spite of this, I order BP on-line and have it delivered to the door, because it is cheaper (Bass Pro gets enough of my money on other items!)

I order from Buffalo Arms, they will ship a minimum of 5 lbs.  I've had good service with them.  However, there are other suppliers on-line...I just don't have direct experience with them.   
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:35:35 AM »

Offline rickk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
Powder Inc or Maine Powder House.

Even if you dont buy 25 # (the most econominal way to do it), even 5# with hazmat may be cheaper than paying retail.

Powder Inc's web sire pricing has Hazmat already factored in.

Rick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com