Author Topic: Results of the Division Of Illinois Muster, 13 June 2015  (Read 3112 times)

Offline LT Col Long

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 54278
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Results of the Division Of Illinois Muster, 13 June 2015
« on: June 14, 2015, 05:35:32 PM »
13 June 2015

To: Bvt. Brigadier General Pitspitr, Commander Grand Army of the Frontier
      Bvt. Colonel GW Strong, Commander Department of Missouri
      Ladies and Gents of the GAF at large.

Sir,

This is the action report in which 7 members of the Division of Illinois defeated a force of 55 desperados led by Crazy Dick, his son Dumb Dick, and his nephew Richard Stroker. Prior to the engagement with this force the following ceremonies were held.

Moose Wrangler was promoted to the rank of Sgt Maj. and Charles Goodnight was commissioned to the rank of Major, Division of Illinois. It was with great pleasure to announce the promotion of these 2 men as both are deserving while being avid supporters of the Grand Army of the Frontier.  Bvt. Lieutenant Colonel Shamrock's retirement orders were amended to read as follows: "Bvt. Lieutenant Colonel Shamrock is hereby promoted to the permanent rank of Bvt. Colonel, Chief of Scouts, Division of Illinois".  Colonel Shamrock read promotion orders which promoted myself (Maj. SH Long) to the Bvt. rank of Lieutenant Colonel, Commander Division of Illinois.

After the brief ceremonies were concluded and at approximately 0830, we were hit by Crazy Dick and members of his villainous force.  Although we had to contend with an attack from the north, south-east and south west, each trooper carried his own and dispatched a good number of Crazy Dick's force.  I am pleased to report that upon conclusion of this fight, Crazy Dick and his son Dumb Dick were found dead upon the field.  Unfortunately, Richard Stroker and approximately 15 bad guys retreated.  I will relate that one of my scouts reported that the Rangers of Ogle county will round up Richard Stroker and his group.

Also The Division would like to send prayers for Col. Strong and his family.  God Bless your family, Colonel!

The following are the categories and how each trooper placed.

Uniform competition:  Colonel Shamrock and Lt. Colonel Long

Military Spec. repeater: Major Goodnight.

Military Spec. single shot: Lt. Colonel Long

Henry Rifle Class: Colonel Shamrock

Scout Class:
1st: Maynard
2cnd: Carroll County Kid
3rd:  River City Wrangler
4th:  Oso

In Service,

Lt. Colonel SH Long, Commander Division of Illinois, reporting.

Offline Drydock

• MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 18
Re: Results of the Division Of Illinois Muster, 13 June 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 05:45:56 PM »
You guys have a fun match, I hope to get up there for the fall Muster!
Civilize them with a Krag . . .

Offline LT Col Long

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 54278
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 06:09:01 PM »
Oh, I tell ya, plenty fun, plenty water, plenty mud!!  Good laughs though!! ;D ;D ;D

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:38:54 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com