Author Topic: MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs  (Read 124238 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: MARCH - Cawfee and victuals for the Lions and The Lambs
« Reply #360 on: March 23, 2014, 11:54:13 AM »
Seems it got little wooly around here for a while ::) :o

It's been a while since I was anywhere that stocks powders :( Haven't even checked the distributor a bit west of me here ::)

30 here currently, partial sun and some of those ugly little white things floating once in a while.

Beatin' clothes on the rocks at the moment. Start the part time job tomorrow about 8 A.M. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #361 on: March 23, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »
We had a late breakfast, so we skipped lunch today.  We got a roast and veggies in the Dutch Oven on the stove, good smells coming from kitchen.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #362 on: March 23, 2014, 07:58:53 PM »
If you want to kiss a SPIT (sheep) Arcey, my neighbor can hook you up. Getting ready to call it a night. Had my brother and his family here for the weekend so they could visit my Mom, my daughter and her family came out for the day. Had everyone at the house yesterday and all the young ones got a chance to ride the horses. Having 12 people in the house meant lunch was pizza and dinner was Chinese.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Advertising

« Reply #363 on: Today at 04:37:09 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #363 on: March 24, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »
Mornin’, y’all.

A sunny ‘n balmy 33° out, soarin’ ta a high of 38°. Ahhhhhh….. Spring is in the air.

Gotta go ta the ENT’s place ‘n getta periscope stuck up my nose taday. Lookin’ ferwerd ta that, yessir.

T’was a hoot it the Japanese place yesterevenin’. 

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 429
« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2014, 06:55:11 AM »
 "...periscope stuck up my nose taday"

Been there , sure beats the endoscope up the other end though !
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:26 AM »
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 4 and sunny. "Mostly cloudy. Scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #366 on: March 24, 2014, 07:31:32 AM »
"...periscope stuck up my nose taday"

Been there , sure beats the endoscope up the other end though !

True dat.

Wouldn't been eatin' it that restaurant yesterevenin' neither. Spent the evenin' in the library instead.........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #367 on: March 24, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I had some leftover biscuits from yesterday, with strawberry jam. The first cup of Cawffee went fast, ready for the second cup.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #368 on: March 24, 2014, 12:35:20 PM »
First day's in, t'was dang cold out there. Learned about the water system and water treatment plant, then we replaced a couple of bad electric eyes on lamp posts, and traced a no work to a light switch that was shut off. Moved the p[ark truck some, too ::)

26, WC 16.......Brrrrrrrr! :o :P

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #369 on: March 24, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
I went out for lunch and got some spicy chicken strips, gravy, and fries. They were good, a nice change from burgers.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #370 on: March 24, 2014, 05:29:14 PM »
Leftover pot roast and English peas for supper. It turned out to be a fairly nice day outside. The high was in the middle 60s.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #371 on: March 24, 2014, 07:31:09 PM »
Hmm...I wonder if I should tell them that the high was 78 today.... ::)  Nah....

had a Political Science class today.  got a paper back.  100%, I didn't expect an 85%.  Made my day

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #372 on: March 25, 2014, 06:39:07 AM »
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

'Tis 9 and sunny. 1" of white last night. High of 23.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #373 on: March 25, 2014, 07:15:17 AM »
Mornin’.

Mid thirties, mid forties ‘n rain later. Don’t look like it it the moment but it’s comin’.

Buzy schedule. Sam’s for dope fer me, gas for the station wagon. Off site pantry fer snaps then cookin’ ta do. Fact tiz turkey’s awready in the big black one.

Got the range fer Sunday so I gots two OFSDAR thingys ta load for ‘n a couple revolvers ta clean.

Gonna have ‘nother cup coffee first.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #374 on: March 25, 2014, 07:20:07 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. The temp is up to 46, with a projected high of 66. I gotta do some errands today, haircut, pickup prescriptions at Walmart, and some other stuff in preparation to leave on Thursday for the NCOWS Convention.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #375 on: March 25, 2014, 07:20:19 AM »
24F here, off today and the next, not sure on supper.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2014, 08:31:39 AM »
Got to admit, my friend Roger makes me proud, he has two books on this list.   ;D

http://www.viralnova.com/hilarious-book-covers/

Got an idea for my cover if things work out and the guy in mind is willing to pose for the picture.   :o
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »
Second day's in. Worked on the treatment plant ::) Also had to shut water off on a place that's been uninhabited for a while. Didn't have the heat high enough, and a pipe burst somewheres inside ::) :o :P

30 with sun. Supposed to get snow/rain this evening ::)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2014, 12:13:45 PM »
……and the rains came.

It’s afternoon. Guessers got it, temp ‘n precipitation.

Ever’thin’s ta be cooked is on. Dope’s a done deal. Station wagon’s full  Goin’ at more cartridges inna minute.

Osprey nest (west) weren’t too far outta the line of travel. Dumb ass birds build nests on toppa poles ‘n such. No shelter. Checked on ‘em. One’s in the nest. Mate’s prolly hidin’ under sumthin’.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2014, 12:23:31 PM »
Also had to shut water off on a place that's been uninhabited for a while. Didn't have the heat high enough, and a pipe burst somewheres inside

Did ya get ta kick the door in? I used ta love ta kick doors in...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com