Author Topic: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October  (Read 128808 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cawfee Tea an Beer Brats fer October
« Reply #520 on: October 29, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
Prolly ain’t a jug from the likker store either they're totin' 'round either.

Found this while I was out on errands. Got a temp Pennsylvania tag on it. It was sittin’ on a DMV parkin’ lot. May have been titlin’ the thing here.

Don’t think the vinyl tape belongs on it. Reckon they could warm it up with a hair dryer ‘n get it off without damage.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #521 on: October 29, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »
corvair in pretty nice shape.

By the way, anybody have some biscuits?  ::)

--TK

yes
Mathew 5.9

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #522 on: October 29, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
Morn' Y'all.  Temperature is all over the place, and rainy.  Built a wood rack on my pickup. 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Advertising

« Reply #523 on: Today at 10:26:39 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #523 on: October 29, 2013, 04:51:55 PM »
Cheese steaks for supper tonight with homemade potatoe bread buns, made enough extra dough to make an extra loaf, good stuff with real tater in it, not they flakey stuff out of a box or bag like all the recipes call form peeled em, boiled en and ran them through the ricer.  Regular bread recipe with about half the flour replaced with the taters.  Dough is a bit weird to work with, reminds me of well chewed bubble gum on a hot day.   I bake it at 350 to soften the crust a bit more, melted butter, before, durning and agyer baking, well worth the effort. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #524 on: October 29, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »
We have enough left over from supper last night, to have the meatloaf again tonight for supper.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #525 on: October 29, 2013, 07:07:32 PM »
Had cheap steaks and smashed taters, and snaps(Arcey) ::) ;) :D

Refastened the water key cork(neoprene) on the first valve slide of my flugle today. At least thios one didn't disappear like the last one,had the common decency to come off in the case. ::) Also got the yard done.
Started fooling with the HO train track too. Seems the flex track I was given isn't in as good a shape as I thought. Gonna have get some more of the E-Z track to do what I want now. About $50 worth of it, I believe ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #526 on: October 29, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »

65 or 66  I'd think  ..no 67-69 side marker lights ...looks like a nice survivor.

I agree the vinyl needs to go.

I still despise Ralph Nader  
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2013, 10:38:13 PM »
I got tri-tip, carrots 'n taters, and sweet rolls.  For those who want some extra sugar, there is chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting and eggnog.

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #528 on: October 30, 2013, 04:34:21 AM »
Mornin all, coffee and tea are ready!

Off to work then at noon I have a cardiologist's appointment.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #529 on: October 30, 2013, 07:45:45 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

'Tis 35 and overcast. "Cloudy. A slight chance of showers in the morning...then a chance of light rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #530 on: October 30, 2013, 12:23:26 PM »
Thanks for the cawfee,Tom.  Forty on the mercury here, with scattered clouds, but mostly sunny.

--TK

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #531 on: October 30, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »
Thanks,LIT ;)

Had to roll the habit first thing this morning, then had a practice at the band leader's home.

64 and sun here ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #532 on: October 30, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
Seventy sumthin' 'n cloudy.

Met Andi for lunch. Hadda double BLT. Kinda late for it. Ain’t sure I’m gonna want anything come 1830 er so……

Done built a traffic circle, carpetbaggers call it a round-about, headin' inta the strip. Wanted sumthin' special in the middle so they got this 'sculpture' donated. 'Course, I'm gonna pay for the upkeep from now on. So, yer headin' in ta this up scale, artsy area with a traffic circle where one weren't needed  'n this is what yer gonna see:

Priceless................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #533 on: October 30, 2013, 03:23:02 PM »
that'll go good with their new jay leno foo foo veggie burger

thought ya'll might enjoy this 'specially  Silver Crik Slim

http://www.shootingwire.com/story/302941
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #534 on: October 30, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
I like the Burger King sign, makes any chance of some class go down the toilet.  Don't talk about roundy-bouts, can get you killed around here. ::)

Did find one that was fun, built it before it went anywhere, I found it by accident and played Richard Petty on a very small circle track, made about 10 laps or so in The General, had the six plies just a whinning.  Course I left real quick, kinda like Arlo and his motor-cycle, I knew it was illegal. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #535 on: October 30, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pretty much sums it up.

--TK

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #536 on: October 30, 2013, 06:40:13 PM »
They seem to be building those stupid circles everywhere, don't know why it's any better than a regular intersection with a stop sign. I seem to remember years ago they were getting rid of them due to too may accidents.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #537 on: October 30, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
Back in 83, Dallas hosted a Formula One event at Fair Park, where they have the State Fair of Texas. They had a course marked off and it was still there the next week. We were over to see a show at the Music Hall. After the show was over, I noticed that the course was still open. I had a new 84 GMC pickup. I made a fewe a couple of "hot laps" on the course. I had just pulled off, when a couple of Dallas PD units rolled up.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #538 on: October 30, 2013, 06:54:07 PM »
Kind'a looks as if somebody kilt a spider there, from that angle. :P ;D ;D
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #539 on: October 30, 2013, 09:53:42 PM »
Somewhere there is a man who went that extra mile to make sure that thing got placed just right.  I bet he sleeps just fine at night.

Finished the 11 acre tree job taday, seems ta be just in time weather wise out here.  Fingers didn't wanna open the filler caps this mornin. 

Lil is makin the kitchen smell good, meat an taters with a veggie.  Haven't gone in there so won't know more til I'm lookin at it.  Do know I got left over bread puddin for later.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com